Poll: Who Do You Think Will Be The BEST Witness For The State???

Who Do You Think Will Be The State's Best Witness???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for TL because he is the least invested in her emotionally since she was a new girlfriend. As for SP, I think that her contribution to the defense would show that KC was a liar and a thief, neither of which spells killer. As a grandmother I am sure her stance on KC will soften as the trial gets closer. CA will be all over the place with her trying to spin things in KC's favor, and GA will probably have another breakdown having to testify against her. I am sure this family will never heal and the A's will no doubt end up divorced.

You didnt list my choice

Caylee will be the best witness

she will tell a horrid story of indifference neglect betrayal abuse and murder

She will speak so clearly the defense will be humilated in defeat

I believe this whole heartedly because if that should fail there is no justice.

The entire world will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this baby was
murdered by her own mother and the murderer was defended and supported by her grandparents who lack the moral courage to stand for the victim. They lack the
sight to see that the victim is Caylee not her twisted perverted mother.

They will suffer greatly because of this.

JMO

I think it will be Tony L. because the jury is likely to see some interesting things in how Casey acts when he's up on the stand. Imo she is likely to do something then because in her mind that is her boyfriend up there and she's going to still be wanting his attention. Also, she spent so much time with him after Caylee was gone, he will be able to tell a lot about what she was doing then, cooking, cleaning, partying, hmmm wonder how that fits in with her doing the search for her baby?

VB

Damn! I meant to choose George but I chose Cindy accidentally!

I chose GA. The fact that he went to the FBI behind CA's back and also testified in front of the grand jury tells me that he will be their best witness. JMO

I chose GA. The fact that he went to the FBI behind CA's back and also testified in front of the grand jury tells me that he will be their best witness. JMO

I agree....either GA or TL. But I didn't know that GA went to the FBI behind CA's back. I thought they both were questioned b/c they obviously had to be.

I can't pick a combination of who, so I went with TonyL.

I think Tony will be the star witness due to his closeness with KC the days before and after Caylee was allegedly abducted.

ShirleyP takes second for me. She will show the state of mind and behaviors of KC's theivery/lies.

GA will be used if necessary. They will use his "fragile" state of mind to try and keep him from testifying...

BUT Casey's "31 days" is the set of bookends between which these volumes of testimony will get justice for sweet "Caylee".

imho
~Nancy

I think none of the above. It would have been GA but now when it goes to trial the defense will twist his statements.
Sooo I believe the best witnesses will come from the people in LE and forensics, who speak of the evidence.

Forensics, both computer and physical.

I voted for The grand mother but I really think George will play a big role in convicting her.
I think George wants freedom from Cindy and Casey, I mean from the control they have had over him for so many years. This is his time to break away from them. I know Casey is his daughter but I feel they were not close at all or he with Cindy either.
I think George knows in his heart that Casey killed Caylee and that he knows Cindy is covering for her.
He just cannot take anymore of them two thats all.

I agree with those who said Casey will be the state's best witness. Even though she won't take the stand, her statements will be used against her. I think they could successfully prosecute this case on her actions alone, without any other witnesses if it was necessary.

I agree with those who said Casey will be the state's best witness. Even though she won't take the stand, her statements will be used against her. I think they could successfully prosecute this case on her actions alone, without any other witnesses if it was necessary.
I agree with you, Chilly.

But if we are picking a witness who testifies, I vote for CA. Her 911 call is compelling evidence of a dead Caylee in the trunk, and she is the one who had regular phone and message contact with KC in June/July and will bring forth the ridiculous claims of Caylees whereabouts, when other evidence shows no sign of Caylee after June 16th.

I agree. I think that Casey may very well insist on taking the stand -- like many sociopaths, I'm sure she thinks she can snow a jury as easily as she snows her family.

When Baez read that letter Casey wrote immediately prior to Caylee's memorial, it told me that she doesn't listen to him -- surely, he advised her not to release that small and petty diatribe against her parents as it reflected so badly on her.

She's large and in charge and she thinks she can get a jury to believe whatever she wants them to believe.

I think it will be Tony L. because the jury is likely to see some interesting things in how Casey acts when he's up on the stand. Imo she is likely to do something then because in her mind that is her boyfriend up there and she's going to still be wanting his attention. Also, she spent so much time with him after Caylee was gone, he will be able to tell a lot about what she was doing then, cooking, cleaning, partying, hmmm wonder how that fits in with her doing the search for her baby?

VB
I believe at this point in the trial Casey will crack. She will display uncontrolled anger and have a tantrum reflecting her immaturity. The jury will see it unfold here.

I agree with you, Chilly.

But if we are picking a witness who testifies, I vote for CA. Her 911 call is compelling evidence of a dead Caylee in the trunk, and she is the one who had regular phone and message contact with KC in June/July and will bring forth the ridiculous claims of Caylees whereabouts, when other evidence shows no sign of Caylee after June 16th.

You have a point. Although Casey has admitted that Caylee was 'kidnapped' on the 16th, it will be helpful to have other witnesses testify to Casey's various stories about Caylee's whereabouts over the 31 days. I don't agree that Cindy's 911 call is evidence of a dead Caylee in the trunk. It's one thing to 'think' a smell is that of a dead body/pizza/squirrel. It's another to prove it. I think the forensic testing will do that. I tend to agree with Kimberly Guilfoyle, who said that Cindy's testimony isn't really needed at all, and that the questioning of her will be very limited.

I agree. I think that Casey may very well insist on taking the stand -- like many sociopaths, I'm sure she thinks she can snow a jury as easily as she snows her family.

When Baez read that letter Casey wrote immediately prior to Caylee's memorial, it told me that she doesn't listen to him -- surely, he advised her not to release that small and petty diatribe against her parents as it reflected so badly on her.

She's large and in charge and she thinks she can get a jury to believe whatever she wants them to believe.

I don't know. I remember thinking that way about Scott Peterson but, after his own attorneys grilled him in a 'mock' trial, he chose not to testify. Casey may think she's all that, but she also can see that her lies haven't worked so well for her so far.

I believe at this point in the trial Casey will crack. She will display uncontrolled anger and have a tantrum reflecting her immaturity. The jury will see it unfold here.

OMG-------------So will we-----------see. That would be the perfect ending for the books to come.

Tony gets my vote, poor guy. He seems like a normal rational twenty something who got tanlged up with a whole lot of crazy!! He'll be able to provide detailed info on her movements as well as her behavior before and after Caylee's "disappearance".

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77
Back