Position of arms

Originally posted by Toth
Does Patsy Ramsey strike you as the type who peels potatoes?
Don't you think if the cops had other knives in the home that matched this one we have heard about that.
LHP thinks dollars before she answers any question.
I own several paring knives that aren't part of a set, as do many people I know, so even if the cops didn't find any knives in the Rs' house that match the potato knife, it doesn't mean the knife wasn't the Rs'. So what if Patsy doesn't peel potatoes, if she doesn't? I would bet that there aren't more than one or two households in the whole USA that don't have at least one paring knife, even if no one in the household peels potatoes. Anyway, do you honestly think the Intruder would have brought a kitchen paring knife with him instead a switchblade or hunting knife?

How would LHP saying the knife was one used in the Ramsey household to peel potatoes make money for her? I don't understand your reasoning, Toth. Anyway, she didn't only say she recognized it. She was specific about its use. That's significant.

The Rs wanted LE to think the Intruder brought the paring knife with him, and that is why they lied about it not being theirs. It was easier than trying to get LE to buy the idea that the Intruder would go to the trouble of rummaging through their kitchen drawers for a knife and then abandon it right outside JonBenet's room.

Patsy might not have peeled potatoes, but from the looks of her stature, she probably peeled some foods or cut them up to eat.

LHP identified that paring knife, I believe. Anybody who's raised kids also knows that kids of JB and Burke's age (and JAR and Melinda) use paring knives or any knife, for strange things at times. Also, Burke might have used it to whittle and left it on the counter for some reason.

Patsy probably just exercised her selective memory. Had SHE used the knife for pageantry things, I'm sure she'd have had some recall, whether she admitted it or not.

Goodness only knows.

No, Toth. It makes a lot more sense that an intruder would carry a paring knife. You never know when you'll need to peel some potatoes.

Oh boy, have you got Patsy on one big pedestal?

Hate to shatter the illusion Toth, but yes, I think Patsy cooked for her family. Cooking for one's children is a demonstration of love in many cultures. Japanese mothers make a HUGE show of love for their children through food preparation. My older daughter once told me that if I *really* loved her, then I would cut her packed lunch carrots into little flowers and her tomatoes into little roses.

We know she made cup cakes and pancakes and picnics. Trust me, she peeled potatoes.

LOL, is right. That intruder probably put the paring knife in a bag with his spare leg, tape, rope, flashlight, spiderman web for getting through windows, ransom note prewritten in a bend-proof folder, rape kit, a parka for stray hair, a HiTek book sole to leave one print, and goodness knows what else that intruder brought through the window.

Please explain how you know it came from their kitchen when neither of the Ramseys are able to identify it and even the housekeeper can not identify it and there are no similar, matched-set knives in the kitchen?

No Toth. YOU please explain how YOU know so much (or always claim you know so much) about each of the Ramseys.
Like how "there are no similar, matched-set knives in the kitchen"? How would YOU know that?
Or that John Ramsesy potatoes "came from a box."

Over and over again...... thou doth protest far too much and far too "sensitively." MMhhmmmmmm.

K777Angel - have you ever considered that someone with a fixation about Patsy Ramsey, might fantasise about being John Ramsey?

Originally posted by Jayelles
K777Angel - have you ever considered that someone with a fixation about Patsy Ramsey, might fantasise about being John Ramsey?

Nope. But I have considered the "real deal."

:eek:

Originally posted by Jayelles

TEE HEE!

JR: I just remember just talking and, "Come on baby." And I tried to untie her arms. They were tied up behind her head...

LS: Were they tied tight?

JR: Yeah, very tight...her skin was swollen around. And they were not easy to get off.

JR: ...I mean, yeah, I think her feet were exposed...her head was tilted to one side. I was trying to hold her head.

TRYING TO HOLD HER HEAD???? WAS JONBENET HANGING?

Why didn't that numnut try to give JB CPR??? Why was he so concerned about her hands being tied? Was it because he knew that was really stupid? Probably, but that's....yes, JMO.

ls: There is a knife on the counter. What do you recall about that?

JR: Um, nothing. That looks like a kitchen-a knife that would normally be in the kitchen. It's hard to tell. Looks like it might be a grapefruite knife or something. We normally didn't prepare any food at that counter.

LS: Do you ever recall that knife being there before?

JR: I don't recall, no.

Thanks, Toltec! In the quotes you just posted, John didn't deny the knife was one of theirs. In fact, he seemed to accept that it was. (Hey, Toth, what say you now?)

Just grapefruits, not potatoes. Does John like grapefruit? Did he use a grapefruit knife? Seems somewhat odd a grapefruit utensil would be near the dipees and washer, but that whole family, sans JB, seems a little odd.

JR: Um, nothing. That looks like a kitchen-a knife that would normally be in the kitchen. It's hard to tell. Looks like it might be a grapefruite knife or something. We normally didn't prepare any food at that counter.
Do you interpret this to be "That looks like OUR kitchen knife that would normally be in OUR kitchen"?

Who else's knife would JR be speaking about, unless he differentiated? And he didn't.

Originally posted by Ivy
Thanks, Toltec! In the quotes you just posted, John didn't deny the knife was one of theirs. In fact, he seemed to accept that it was. (Hey, Toth, what say you now?)
Since the Ramseys found the photo showed very little and asked to see the actual knife but were refused, I would say that at no time did John Ramsey agree that the knife was theirs.

Since the Ramseys found the photo showed very little and asked to see the actual knife but were refused, I would say that at no time did John Ramsey agree that the knife was theirs.

After the fiasco of the Santa bear, in which Patsy denied recognizing a bear which a third party inconveniently proved she brought home herself, the family's word on what they did not own is worthless.

Toth, John could see the knife well enough in the photo to think it might be a grapefruit knife. Anyway, how do you know the Rs asked to see actual knife and were refused? Please post a legitimate source for that info. It sounds hinky to me.

You are right that in the quoted passages above, John didn't come out and say, "Yes, that is one of our paring knives," but he didn't deny it was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back