Possible Sexual Relationship Between DeDe and Terri?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is found to be true that they have this kind of relationship then I am betting that TH given what we know about the sexting days after her husband left, has issue' s with using sexuality to manipulate situations and people. If D is bi or gay she might have desires for TH and knowing this TH might use that power to get her out of her marriage without losing the possessions she no doubt wants to keep

I think it's a strong possibility DD is gay and fell for TH. TH used these feelings for whatever reason, just like she supposedly used her sexuality to try and get a landscaper to kill Kaine, or used it to get his friend to help track Kaine and baby K down after the RO was in place.

It's a pattern with TH, and sorry some people still think this sort of behavior is irrelevant to this case.
I think it matters.........big time.

What does DS's sexual orientation or a (rumored/speculated) sexual involvement with TH have to do with Kyron's disappearance? I fail to see a link between sexuality and Kyron being abducted or disposed of.

There has been no evidence presented that indicates any of this. As such it feels like rumor mongering and digging for dirt, because it's salacious.

Didn't we just hear from someone innocent who has been harmed by rumors in this case? Why yes, yes we did. Heather of Rosemont Farms wrote an impassioned plea and sent it to WS's imploring people NOT to spread rumors.

I am curious. Are you saying that being gay is some horrible thing?

SBM

I can't think of anything I have read that tells us Dede is obsessed with money. What have I missed?

I don't know where her blogs are. But she got a guy to put in a water heater for her. The bid was $1000 but a neighbor did it for her and she gave him a cake. Heard that one before lately. But no cake.

She cut her internet and used the free waves out there. She went on and on about the lack of finances in detail.

In reality, having an extramarital relationship has been a partial or total motive or even just a precursor for many of the more infamous parents who murdered their children (thinking Susan Smith, Diane Downs, Scott Peterson). So in that sense if TH is an actual suspect, then ANY extramarital relationship would be important to identify.

Please though, I don't think a lesbian relationship should be short-handed to "sexual" - that's not necessarily what a romantic interest in another person is all about. I am a woman who romantically likes men, but I'd really bristle at someone characterizing that as "sex". Sex is part of a romantic relationship, but the act of sex isn't what defines someone's romantic leaning. IMO, it doesn't matter if Dede and Terri had a physical relationship - what matters is if Terri had any relationship at all that created a motive for abduction/murder, or that showed her state of mind at the time Kyron vanished. Whether they were doing the deed or not, who cares. Whether one or both of them considered themselves romantic DOES matter, IMO.

Beautifully put...thank you!

In reality, having an extramarital relationship has been a partial or total motive or even just a precursor for many of the more infamous parents who murdered their children (thinking Susan Smith, Diane Downs, Scott Peterson). So in that sense if TH is an actual suspect, then ANY extramarital relationship would be important to identify.

Please though, I don't think a lesbian relationship should be short-handed to "sexual" - that's not necessarily what a romantic interest in another person is all about. I am a woman who romantically likes men, but I'd really bristle at someone characterizing that as "sex". Sex is part of a romantic relationship, but the act of sex isn't what defines someone's romantic leaning. IMO, it doesn't matter if Dede and Terri had a physical relationship - what matters is if Terri had any relationship at all that created a motive for abduction/murder, or that showed her state of mind at the time Kyron vanished. Whether they were doing the deed or not, who cares. Whether one or both of them considered themselves romantic DOES matter, IMO.

I feel the same. Perhaps we could have another thread to explore whether T&D might have been having a romantic relationship, or if one of them perhaps was experiencing romantic feelings for the other, and if so, how that might have played into Kyron's disappearance.

I honestly think this could be the reason KYRON is missing.
IMO, Kyron KNEW/HEARD something.
Love affair??? MFH??? Saw something he shouldn't?
TH had him separated from the family in his bedroom, strict ........
stayed thre til someone got him up, no toys. ( I have read on WS)
WHY?
WHY was DeDE only seen several times a year at the house by Kaine?
BUT DeDe planned TH 40th birthday (very close friend IMO)
They knew each other for 7 years but DeDe's XBF NEVER heard of TH?
Why the oh so 'secret' friendship?
I do believe that TH uses sex (by anyone) not for love but for manipulation.
DeDe seemed to be in love the protector and the one that would do anything for TH.
All of this is JMOO

PS.
on the cousin thread and on other blogs I have read of more of the close ties between DeDe and TH for my theory.

I see nothing that makes me think that DeDe or Terri are Lesbians.

I am not sure of why it would be relevant anyway.

Seems to me Terri prefers men. I do not even know DeDe's preference.

IMO

WHY?

DeDe seemed to be in love the protector and the one that would do anything for TH.
All of this is JMOO

BBM

I thought that is what Kaine Horman said.:waitasec: If so Kaine was very aware that Kyron was not to get up and roam around until someone got him up.

Where has it been said that Terri enacted this rule and not Kaine or both?

IMO

If TH and DDS were involved in any kind of sexual relationship and DDS knew anything about TH disappearing Kyron or the MFH plot, she would have "rolled over" on TH when the "sexting" with MC hit the papers or at the very least, refused to come to her rescue. If TH is guilty, why would she take the chance of turning DDS against her if DDS is involved in the disappearance or the cover-up?

Makes no difference if the object of their desire is male or female, a woman scorned is a woman scorned. Again, just my opinion.

Very nicely put, ami, and just what I was thinking as well. Whether one or both of the women were in love with the other could be relevant. I don't think whether they slept together has any bearing on Kyron's disappearance.

Overwhelming romantic feelings can certainly lead to misplaced trust, loyalty and (for some) a willingness to do things one otherwise wouldn't. I think that's where the focus ought to be in discussing the relationship between the two -- whether there might have been an emotional commitment strong enough between them (or even one-sided) that one might help or cover for the other in Kyron's disappearance.

WHY?
All of this is JMOO

ITA Passionflower,

To take it a step further, asking why it would be necessary to kill Kyron if TH and Dede were so close as to be a 'couple', I believe Kyron posed a threat to Terri, and to maintain the lifestyle she wanted, she had to get him out of the way which resulted in his death.

She had all the financial security marriage gave, and during the day could live the life that made her complete. Anything that could have ended that perfect situation for her she would eliminate as I think she wanted her cake and eat it too !

If Kyron saw or knew about something he shouldn't have and threatened to tell his dad, Terri knew that would be the end of the marriage as Kaine would never accept her putting his child in such a position. For Terri she might have realized it was only a matter of time till the truth came out about whatever it was that was so bad a child would recognize it, and she made that icy decision to kill Kyron.

If these 2 women did have this relationship, I think the bond between them would be solid enough to where Dede would help with anything. The situation benefited her as well IMO as she also reaped the blessings of Terri's financial situation. She was a gardener with little income I believe. And without the perks Terri brought to the relationship, they would have a very hard time managing the lifestyle they had become accustomed to.

I remember so well during the Scott Peterson case when Dan Abrams on MSNBC interviewed a psychologist who stated the main reason people commit murder is to remove the threat so they can have the lifestyle they want for the future. xox IMO

It would not surprise me if they did have a sexual relationship. I had not thought about it until this post, but honestly now I can say it would make since. :twocents:

BBM

I thought that is what Kaine Horman said.:waitasec: If so Kaine was very aware that Kyron was not to get up and roam around until someone got him up.

Where has it been said that Terri enacted this rule and not Kaine or both?

IMO

I wish I could understand why people keep saying it was a "rule" that Kyron "had" to stay in bed. It was *not* a rule.

Here is the video where Kaine talks about Kyron's choice to stay in bed until someone got him.

Listen around -5:00 to what Kaine says about it.

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Raw-Kyrons-parents-full-interview-97177194.html

I don't think anybody who has an interest in finding Kyron really cares about the sexual relationship's of the adults in this case. But what people do care care about is the significance of these relationships when it could mean a "special" relationship.
Male or female, if somebody ,for whatever reason would help a POI has to be something worth looking at .
Many women have intense friendships that aren't sexual in nature but do go beyond bonds of marriage in terms of loyalty for example.

Not sure what I'm saying here... but I think, if it helps in any way, I'm willing to consider anything if it helps bring Kyron home again.
Moo

Totally agree....I don't think any of us gives a rat's patootie what they do behind closed doors...I know I don't.......the only reason it interests me is if that is a bond between them could it lead to other things or favors,etc....it would not matter either male/female whatever.....whatever is between them (if anything) has a potential possibly of being something that could cause a person to help, aid, buy, sell, remove, give, lose etc. rambling here so I will hush.....if it pertains at all to what happened to Kyron then it has to be relevant I think......................but I could be all wrong here.

I am curious. Are you saying that being gay is some horrible thing?

I would like to add to this that Portland is an extremely gay-friendly city and it is really no big deal at all around here. :twocents:

I don't know where her blogs are. But she got a guy to put in a water heater for her. The bid was $1000 but a neighbor did it for her and she gave him a cake. Heard that one before lately. But no cake.

She cut her internet and used the free waves out there. She went on and on about the lack of finances in detail.

Plus the garden boxes and stands that she expected for free from the boyfriend who was working 15 hour days for ramen and day old bread. It destroyed their relationship! :innocent:

I am unclear as to why this would be considered a relationship that is sexual in nature.
I am married. I have a best friend beside my dh. My best friend is female.
I know she would do anything for me and I for her.

But sex is not part of our loyalty or our deep affection for one another.

Where does sexual orientation enter into this and what am I missing?

If TH and DDS were involved in any kind of sexual relationship and DDS knew anything about TH disappearing Kyron or the MFH plot, she would have "rolled over" on TH when the "sexting" with MC hit the papers or at the very least, refused to come to her rescue. If TH is guilty, why would she take the chance of turning DDS against her if DDS is involved in the disappearance or the cover-up?

Makes no difference if the object of their desire is male or female, a woman scorned is a woman scorned. Again, just my opinion.

Because she was in on it? For laughs? Imagine the two of them up late at night like a middle school slumber party calling a boy and teasing him, then hanging up and everyone laughing. We all did that a hundred years ago. Now it was the two of them, DeDe staying with her like a big ol' slumber party and TH was texting outrageous stuff with DeDe helping her along. I think they both used MC and had a lot of laughs doing it. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon