Possible Victims

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/thomas_jaisle.html

17 year old
5'5" -5'6" 115-120lbs
Missing April 12, 1998
Richmond, VA
Vehicle discovered on the Willey Bridge
Keys Missing
All other personal Belongings, wallet, driver's lic, cash, uniform and tennis shoes, paycheck, camera and Bible still in the car,

Something about her case really sounds similar to the Colonial Parkway cases and the 29 Stalker cases.

It's as if her case has been forgotten. :(

First time posting--I've been a "lurker" here for several years. After reading about Jaisle, this scares me! I live right across the street from tucker (the HS she attended).

A little o/t, but I grew up in Fredericksburg, at the time if the Sofia Sylvia and Kristen-Katie Lisk murders, I was there same age!
I was also, almost kidnapped, at the age of 9 by a man in a white truck--who watched kids at our bus stop.
I grew up seeing posters for the RT.29 stalker, everywhere,
I currently live in Richmond, worked at the VCU bookstore when Taylor Behl was murdered (had friends if friends who knew the murderer). of course, followed Morgan Harrington.

recently attended a couple of concerts (one in Floyd, Va) the other in Rockingham County & each time we stopped (gas, food) I saw "Alexis" missing posters.

My point: this is all too close to home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

First time posting--I've been a "lurker" here for several years. After reading about Jaisle, this scares me! I live right across the street from tucker (the HS she attended).

A little o/t, but I grew up in Fredericksburg, at the time if the Sofia Sylvia and Kristen-Katie Lisk murders, I was there same age!
I was also, almost kidnapped, at the age of 9 by a man in a white truck--who watched kids at our bus stop.
I grew up seeing posters for the RT.29 stalker, everywhere,
I currently live in Richmond, worked at the VCU bookstore when Taylor Behl was murdered (had friends if friends who knew the murderer). of course, followed Morgan Harrington.

recently attended a couple of concerts (one in Floyd, Va) the other in Rockingham County & each time we stopped (gas, food) I saw "Alexis" missing posters.

My point: this is all too close to home.

Welcome Presley Syndrome!!! :seeya::seeya::seeya: I appreciate your post. This area has seemingly a LOT of this going on in the past few years.
Is this an epidemic in our area only, or is this going on across the country?

Welcome Presley Syndrome!!! :seeya::seeya::seeya: I appreciate your post. This area has seemingly a LOT of this going on in the past few years.
Is this an epidemic in our area only, or is this going on across the country?

I suspect it's country-wide, which is really sad. :(

I fixed the Jill Edmond, Richmond pin. I added a RAT Norfolk pin.

I am using some free Google map tool to make these and apparently it only lets me add three layers? I actually find this map tool hard to work with. Can anyone recommend something better?

View attachment 36589

wow! Right up and down that highway!

If he lived in Oak Harbor as a teen in his early youth/teens. (This is a long shot.) He does have an older brother though:

Teresa Hesselgrave, 19, a homicide victim who died of asphyxiation on April 15, 1976. Her body was discovered in a wooded area near Coupeville.

posted this up thread, dont know if you saw it, so posting again as another "possible"..

also to consider adding to your list: Wendy Beadles Francis from Halifax but was living in Campbell county when she went missing.. meaning Lynchburg... http://www.wset.com/story/22913523/c...-missing-woman

Thanks for reposting. I did miss this. It is another sad story. So little seems to being done to find her. Some cases get huge attention and that really propels them and others . . .

It sounds like family has a lot of suspicions in this one though.

Has Lauren Susann Smith been added to the list?!

VA VA - Lauren Susann Smith, 22, Madison County, 21 Nov 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

As much as there is a "list" yes. She is listed in post #1. It doesn't seem like police are investigating her disappearance at all. They found some friends who said that she talked about wanting to travel across country, found no evidence of foul play, and decided she left voluntarily. I hope for sake that is true and she is snapping pictures of the Grand Canyon today.

I see it now :) I also noticed on the map there's a green flag, in the Richmond area (where I am) for RAT, was there an address for that?

Edit: clearly I'm seeing things, never mind.

Maybe if he fought back or tried to run, because in a few allegations from in which Rat was charged he robbed men with gun or verbally abused them..

Was this guy ever found.? If so where was the location that he was last seen>? I'm going to look into it tonight

Having read about the above cases, and a lot of them involving gay women, or women believed to be gay, I suddenly thought about what websleuth Nolita posted in the first thread on AM's disappearance about what was on AM's social media account :

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218376&page=9

I haven't been on any of her social media pages, so I can't verify that this was on there & I'm sure she was just joking (saying that she's her own woman and nobody 'wife's her up'/getting some attention by saying she was going to date girls) but (warning: wild speculation) what if the perp was on her social media accounts, didn't see it as a joke, knew her from around town and decided that it was enough 'evidence' to do to her what has been done to the other girls? It might link this case to the other cases mentioned above.

The Kelly Catalano case gives me the chills; it seems as if LE did so little to solve the case, let alone to give her family and friends any kind of closure :( I know they have limited resources and need to make choices, but still. I read the things her sister said to the media and it breaks my heart. I'm going to phone my own sister and tell her i love her to bits, right now!

As Kelly Catalano's niece I would like to Thank You for seeing that there is problem with LE. I am her oldest niece just 3 years between us and we spent many years living together. I spoke to her the day before she was missing and received a text from her early that morning and all was going pretty good. Thank You all for not forgetting!

That is what is so weird to me when you look at all these unsolved missings in VA. there are threads that connect them.

Gay/Lesbian Transgender
  • Dashad "Sage" Smith
  • Julie Williams and Lollie Winans
  • Cathleen Thomas and Rebecca Ann Dowski
  • Kelly Catalano

Couples
  • Julie Williams and Lollie Winans
  • Cathleen Thomas and Rebecca Ann Dowski
  • David Knobling and Robin Edwards
  • Cassandra Lee Hailey and Richard Keith Call
  • Anna Marie Phelps and Daniel Lauer

Suicide by Drowning
  • Brenda Eades
  • Kelly Catalano
  • Jill Edmonds
  • Eleanor Elizabeth Salotto
  • Shirley L. Clark (accidental drowning)
  • Jean Braxton Rose

Bridges
  • Jaisle Elizabeth Thomas
  • Jill Edmonds
  • Robert Kovack

I have a copy of Kelly Catalanos autopsy report and there is no water in her lungs. ME did not rule it suicide by drowning LE ruled it suicide by drowning and had that placed on death certificate. When ME was asked about case by family they were told they needed to find a reason to have it changed and that LE could overrule ME.

This man was just found May 7 2014 after being missing for about 10 years.

Jesse Hicks..

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/Remains-of-Missing-Fluvanna-Co-Man-Found-in-Albemarle-Co-259115141.html
He was last seen in Southern Albemarle County on September 1, 2004. He was near the James River before his body was dumped in the town of Keene, population 10. Three days later, his car ends up near rt 6 and 29, in Nelson County.

RAT had a busy year, attacking/threatening/assaulting men, in 2004. This one might be interesting.

I still wonder what happened to the two guys he tried to accuse in SC's disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back