Post Questions for Sheriff Bowerman in the case of missing DeOrr Kunz Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you forbid or discourage nationwide exposure/pleas for help or a reward offer for this case?

What do you feel the odds are that charges will be laid against the parents in the next 2 weeks.

What do you feel the odds are that Deorr's body is in or outside of the search area and just hasn't been found.

I have a question for Tricia .... will you do a full length show or only half the show with Sheriff ?

When you have a good guest on , it seems to get cut short and the next guest puts me to sleep

I look foreword to the show tomorrow.

I have a question for the sheriff

I have found that tracking dog handlers are quick to tell of their successes but mumble and change the subject when we ask them how many times the dogs failed to track.

From what I can gather the fail-to-find list is a long one and the success is rather short .

I am talking about missing persons , not hot foot pursuits of fleeing criminals where the success rate is very good

Especially in the DeOrr case , too many people think the boy is not there simply because the dogs did not track ,

And then some folks try to claim that sterile cremation ashes would distract a dog from a live scent. I find that impossible to believe.

Thanks

Word it any way you want Tricia .... my point is this .... I can come up with a long list of cases where even the best dogs did not track a fresh scent and then the public begins to say the missing person does not even exist.

Was the stolen EMT bag ever recovered and was the person who removed it identified? Is the EMT bag potentially relevant to DeOrr's case?

Between the Thursday night arrival of the family at the campsite and the arrival of Law Enforcement and Search Teams at the campsite on Friday; are you aware of a reliable sighting of DeOrr Junior by anyone other than the four campers?
Are you confident in any sighting of DeOrr Junior by anyone at all in that same timeframe - by the four campers or otherwise?

Has there been any person or organization in particular that you can confidently say has been a key to moving this case forward in recent weeks? What can you tell us about that person's or organization's contributions?

Has Sheriff Bowerman, anyone from his office or anyone in law enforcement related to this case advised against offering a reward and/or advised against this case to go national to either Deorr's parents or anyone on Deorr's parents support team?

Do you think that whatever happened to DeOrr occurred before or after the trip to the store?

Do you have any record of what transpired on Thursday evening/night? What time did they leave Idaho Falls and did they stop anywhere in Leadore that evening (for dinner or drinks)?

Did they have an appropriate amount of gear and supplies for the camping trip? Was the trip originally intended to last until Sunday?

When did you first suspect that the parents may be involved and/or that they weren't being truthful?

Are all three of the 911 calls public records (i.e. a citizen could request copies of them)?

Because of the latest statements you have given, it is obvious you considered them suspects yet only addressed them as Persons Of Interest for the bulk of the investigation. Why not come right out and say they are suspects in the disappearance of their son?

Wouldn't it have drawn more witnesses to come forward with information from the weeks and months prior to DeOrr Jr. going missing? If people knew of the possibility, could it have changed the language and the amount of tips coming in from those in a position to view their everyday lives and others who witnessed them with DeOrr Jr. up to the time the disappearance was reported?

Was DeOrr Jr's disappearance reported on the same day you believe it happened? Can you say with any certainty how long the toddler was gone before the first 911 call was made by the parents? Evidently, the 17 minute window has been shattered. Can you elaborate on this information?

Why do you think all four POI's polygraphs came back inconclusive even though multiple tests were administered?

I noticed in your first comment this week regarding the parents, you originally said they had been deceptive and then you changed that to "less than truthful". Can you explain your reason for that change in wording?

Did you bring in mountain lion tracking dogs, and if not, why not?

My question is simple. If he was a prosecutor; What would his closing argument to the jury state ?

Lol. This will be very telling. Jmo.

Was the dirty diaper ever found and proven to be from Deorr?
Was there blood in the diaper?

Was the pit (toilet) at the campsite ever fully drained & examined?

Which items were used to reinforce DeOrr's scent when they used the tracking dogs? Was his car seat used?

I agree with Arnie that sterilized cremains wouldn't throw off cadaver dogs. I would ask Sheriff Bowerman if, knowing what he knows now, is it possible the dogs hitting on the reservoir had nothing to do with the cremains and could have to do with Deorr's disappearance?

The questions I'd like to have an answer to have been asked.
Therefore, I'll take the opportunity to THANK YOU for conducting and providing this interview to us.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time out to post your questions to Sheriff Bowerman. I bet he is going to be pleasantly surprised at how much you all know about DeOrr's case.

I will do my best to ask every question.

Remember the show will be available for listening tonight (Thursday Jan 28th) after 10:30 PM Eastern on THIS PAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther