Post Questions for Sheriff Bowerman in the case of missing DeOrr Kunz Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the 4 adults with little Deorr arrive at the same time at the camping ground on Thursday?
How many cars were used and what cars?

Did you get the impression, the GGF called the shots/had the final say on his friend (half his age) and his granddaughter and her partner (even though physically/mentally impaired)?

Isaac Reinwald said that the child was definitely on the mountain. The last time that Isaac remembers seeing Deorr in person, was the child awake or asleep? And did he remember what time and day that was?

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time out to post your questions to Sheriff Bowerman. I bet he is going to be pleasantly surprised at how much you all know about DeOrr's case.

I will do my best to ask every question.

Remember the show will be available for listening tonight (Thursday Jan 28th) after 10:30 PM Eastern on THIS PAGE

Tricia, I would LOVE to know if he reads our DeOrr threads!

WHO was the last person to see DeOrr alive and when and where? Was he OK or not OK?

Thank you Sheriff Bowerman and Tricia

Did the cadaver dogs hit on the reservoir before the cremains were deposited?

Is the road Vernal referred to as being above the campsite where you could look down and see the campsite, road 172 on the east side of the campsite? Or is it the road on the west side of the campsite that stops at the reservoir?

Can you drive a truck on any of the trails south of the reservoir,from Timbercreek Campground to Big Eight Mile Campground or any of the other campgrounds? How about an ATV?

Is the fact that there are so many interconnected roads and trails in the area important to the case?

Was there a diaper bag present for Doerr at the campsite?
Or a pack of disposable diapers anywhere?

I would like to apologize to bessie for stepping all over her questions.

What you didn't know what I couldn't hear the answers for most of the show. Long story about a awful technical issue they are trying to fix.

Just wanted to say sorry to bessie and I swear I am not that big of a jerk to talk over you.

Bessie you did a great job. THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members