Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Drew even said he thinks that ICA will run into trouble from here on out, as OJ did

(sorry if this has already been discussed, just got back in, got booted and had to suffer alone through this :(

I really don't see Casey making a lot of money. What audience is there out there for a book or movie she is involved with? Any business which associates itself with her will be committing financial suicide.

Maybe we should call for a boycott on anything produced out of this tragedy.

I don't think she will get rich; most of America and those around the globe who have followed the case detest her and won't buy or watch anything she participates in (I know I won't!).

I hope her "friends" stay away, anyways they've moved on and after all this they don't need her in their lives.

She will continue to be a pathological liar...that will never change. In fact the lies will grow by both her and her mother, to implicate GA or attempt to.

I really don't see Casey making a lot of money. What audience is there out there for a book or movie she is involved with? Any business which associates itself with her will be committing financial suicide.

This is what I am hoping for. I know personally I will never watch a show she is being interviewed on and I will inform the network as well as the advertisers that at least I won't be watching or purchasing products advertised on the shows. I know I am just one person and that it won't make a difference but it's what I feel is the right thing to do.

Cindy probably has already got a pot of chili on the stove for the welcome home celebration.
George and Lee will pretend like nothing ever happened.
KC will lay low for her own safety as she is still pretty much hated all over the usa/world.
The family will probably celebrate Caylee's birthday this August.
Not sure how many will be interested in hearing anything from KC as far as interviews or book deals. I know I don't care about anything she has to say. It's all lies.
There will be extreme tension in the home, but heck, they all survived pretty good all the times that KC was out on bail.
KC had mentioned a few years ago that she wanted to study law. She will probably pretend to go to law school.
I think the Anthonys will eventually move. That house is too small for all the inflated egos.
And finally, I hope all the Anthony's are happy. Cindy's lies served her evil daughter very well. And George and Lee played a large part in that too.
Caylee? Caylee who!

Did anyone hear Jean Casares on HLN talking about Casey stroking Baez's hair in court yesterday?

Do you think Casey will move in with Baez?

Did anyone hear Jean Casares on HLN talking about Casey stroking Baez's hair in court yesterday?

They deserve each other.

IMO

Something that has bothered me since the verdict was read sorta links into something Dr Drew said about this entire thing always linking back to Casey...
This woman LOVES and THRIVES being the center of attention, any kind of attention good or bad it makes no difference. For three years she has been at the center of some level of national attention. So, what happens when after a few months the attention begins to go away until it's all gone. What then? What will, if anything, Casey do to bring back that level of attention to herself?

These are scary thoughts my brain leads me into...truely scary!

I predict Casey will be pregnant within a year. New grandbaby and all will be forgiven. Not logical, I know, but nothing about this family is logical.

Moo

ICA wont write a book - too much work for her. I think she'll get a nice chunk of money to be on something like 20/20 and do a few smaller shows (Inside Edition) that pay and that'll be that for a while and then she'll do Playboy.

I really think that HHJP really needs to have her serve at least one year for her own safety.....so it dies down before she gets out. If he lets her out on Thurs, there will be a lot of police activity that will be CONSIDERABLY eliminated/or at the very least diminished in a years time.

I see CA sueing EVERYONE

And I was wondering if Casey wouldn't sue the state of Florida for maliscious (spelling again, sorry) prosecution. I wouldn't put it past the Casey/Baez team.

BTW...am I the only one having issues with posting or using the Thanks button? I keep getting either error messages or sent to a cannot connect to that webpage page. It's frustrating but I understand if the traffic on here today is crazy. It took me two hours just to get into the a thread!!

I did hear that.

She will try to cash in on this case any way she can

Somewhere down the line when she is desperate for cash after she blows through any cash she makes she will sell her confession for more money.

She will be in an out of prison over the course of her life and she continues to steal and live the life of a con woman.

Finally, I think she will kill again just as Joran van der Sloot did. The jury just sent this sociopath the message that she is invincible and can literally get away with murder.

She will continue to be a pathological liar...that will never change. In fact the lies will grow by both her and her mother, to implicate GA or attempt to.

That George was a molester.

NOTE:I do NOT believe this is true but I thought of this and wondered why Baez did not go this far.

The logical outgrowth would be that once Casey had a child, George molested Caylee. Cayle could have died as a result of something George did to her, maybe she did accidentally drown. George would need to make sure the body would not be in any condition to show the sexual abuse.

That is the ONLY reason I could think of why George would have hidden the body in the woods - to make sure that it was decomposed enough that no soft tissue was left to show evidence of abuse.

The kicker would be that the prosecution could call Casey to the stand to testify against George. After all, where else did her defense team get their sexual abuse story used in Baez's opening statement. Call her as a hostile witness and make her answer questions if she is unwilling.

While I don't think we will ever see Casey tell the truth, watching her squirm on the stand would be amusing.

I not only predict, i guarantee....

Casey will deliberately get pregnant within a year so she can give gramma cindy a brand new baby to love.

I predict Casey will be pregnant within a year. New grandbaby and all will be forgiven. Not logical, I know, but nothing about this family is logical.

Moo

OMG, I just posted the same message. :)

Maybe we should call for a boycott on anything produced out of this tragedy.

That is exactly what happened with OJ. He and his posse thought they would get rich after his acquittal and were shocked when they were shunned. The public complained and threatened to boycott anyone who was mentioned as possibly paying him one cent.

I will never buy any book by Casey or any book written by anyone who will give her the proceeds. If I were her, I'd seek out a plastic surgeon to change my appearance, change my name and disappear, never to be heard of again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg