Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict that somewhere, someone will find Casey and do her in, end her "Bella Vita" life. I hope and I pray that she always has to look over her shoulder in fear, fear like Casey has never known before, worse fear than Caylee felt that fatal day in June 2008. I pray KARMA prays upon Casey in a swift, determined manner. Until then, Justice will NOT have been served.

Cindy will welcome her and George will leave in disgust. Every news outlet will be fighting for interviews with Casey. If Nancy Grace gets it, she will tear her apart!

The one thing I do know is that Casey will NEVER lead any type of normal life ever again. She will always have to be watching her back ALL OF THE TIME. People don't like baby killers and now they are about to let her walk back into society. She would have been safer in prison if you ask me.

In a few years Casey will move to California, end up committing armed robbery and get sentenced to life in prison.

Whats next? Casey Anthony will be free, and become a celebrity because of the sick country we live in. She will become wealthy, even though she is morally bankrupt. Just like so many others in this county.

Civil trial in August- Morgan & Morgan should prove the truth!!!

Hopefully perjury charges for Cindy. Hopefully disbarment for Jose Baez.

I keep seeing about Irish orphans. Has she said she wants to move there? Is she moving there with cookie? What did I miss

What is next for Casey? Discussing her bra size with Howard Stern.

The anthonys will divorce.

Anyone think this could have been the worst verdict for them? If she had been tucked away in jail they could rest knowing she is alive and still justice for Caylee. Now they have to figure how she fits in their lives and we all know ca and ga view this differently

I not only predict, i guarantee....

Casey will deliberately get pregnant within a year so she can give gramma cindy a brand new baby to love.

I thought the same, but honestly -- what man would want to 'get involved' (aka sleep with) with Casey Anthony? Only another psychopath...

I don't know what will happen to Casey Anthony. Maybe she will replace Tim Geithner as Secretary of the U. S. Treasury. It would be just as ridiculous as finding her not guilty.

What I really think: Cindy and Casey will live together, and George and Lee will never speak to Cindy or Casey again.

Cindy probably has already got a pot of chili on the stove for the daughter "

I agree my first thought when they slipped out of the court room early was "come on george we need to go get beans and hamburger our baby is comin home"

In a few years Casey will move to California, end up committing armed robbery and get sentenced to life in prison.
NOOOOOO!!! :hand:Keep her in Florida, we don't want her! We have enough murderers here like OJ & Scott Peterson!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I keep seeing about Irish orphans. Has she said she wants to move there? Is she moving there with cookie? What did I miss
She told Cookie she wanted to adopt an Irish orphan and travel around Costa Rica in an RV. (What Casey doesn't realize is that Irish babies who grow up in the U.S. quickly lose their accents, I know some...)

Did anyone hear Jean Casares on HLN talking about Casey stroking Baez's hair in court yesterday?

Do you think Casey will move in with Baez?

Cheney Mason's wife was there for the celebration. Did anyone see Mrs. Baez? didn't I hear they just recently had a baby?

I hate even suggesting this--mods, please feel free to modify/alter to poll format/merge/move/delete/etc., if inappropriate.

Just happened to think--do any of my fellow 'Sleuthers think that ICA will have another child, and if so, how soon do you see her trying to get pregnant? Any other thoughts about this and why/why not.

Just curious what everyone's opinion is. I am personally shuddering at the thought right now--why doesn't my brain have an 'undo' button??? :banghead:

My prediction is that Baez will get a call from every killer in the state of Florida to see if he can pull off the same miracle for them as he did for Casey. That was sort of a joke but it wouldn't surprise me in the least. That was the biggest joke of a verdict I have ever seen! Was I watching the same trial they were picked to be the jury of??? If George has any intelligence to him what-so-ever, he will leave Cindy and the state of Florida and never look back. I would if I had to put up the crap he has. I think Casey will be arrested many times over the next few years. After all, she just got away with murder, IMO, so I think there's nothing she won't try to get away with.

Nah, I don't think so. No more competition for her. She's the only princess after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member