Potential DT Witness Sally Karioth

She currently is showing on the FSU staff directory as a professor.

Right! She would be called (if allowed by HJBP) after the State rests and it's the Defenses turn. And who knows when that will be.
Linda told HHJP they were half way through their presentations. Whether she factored in for all the time consumed for JBs sidebar nonsense I don't know.

I am not impressed with this "surviving life-after-loved one's death" nurse who delivers speeches, for an undisclosed fee. Sounds like she found a profitable career. A golden opportunity for one who does not die of stage fright, and can speak and joke about death. Certainly not appropriate for excusing the behavior of ICA. The longer this trial drags on, the more convinced I become that under our legal system it is possible to get away with murder. What about the real victim named Caylee Marie?

Sally Karioth's "Booking Fee Range" is $5,001 - $10,000, no idea what she charges for "expert" testimony.

http://www.allamericanspeakers.com/speakers/Sally-Karioth/1355

For what it's worth, I'm quite sure plenty of people are able to get away with murder by playing the court system. :maddening:

Boy, I can't wait to hear those funny anecdotes. That will be just the ticket to get the decomposing body of poor little Caylee, wrapped in her Winnie-the-Pooh blanket and 3 bags and thrown away in a swamp out of my mind. Bring it on, Jose. That should really seal your fate with the jury.

Bleh. If the Defence gets her in (which I doubt) the SA should just read the first "google" description of her that pops up and be done with it. She's sounds wonderful and credible but has no expertise whatsoever to give any estimation of understanding for a case such as this one.

moo

ETA - Sally...Take some time to read and understand this case and then...back...out...slowly...carefully...just keep right on backing out.

moo

Ms. Karioth, I do not know you or your reputation, but I will offer you my sound advice none the less...don't answer your phone any time in the next few weeks.

If you check the above site it states she will be in London until june 17th..

Has she been there for the last 3 years? She obviously hasnt heard the specifics of ICA and her DT....to agree to be a part of this.......and for free

She is a professor at the school of nursing at Florida State. Is her PhD in psychiatry? Teaching courses on coping with death and grieving does not make her a subject matter expert.

I'm not worried. LDB will make mincemeat out of her credentials. She might well be the source of TL's original "ugly coping" theory, and she may be able to excuse all of ICA's partying but I doubt she will convince a juror that her "spiteful little biotch" persona, which was all too evident the past few days is part of any coping strategy for grieving.

I doubt the JAC will pay for this woman, and even if she's doing it pro-bono, the free advertising and exposure she would get to further her career as a paid speaker is just obvious and will impugn her credibility.

And GA didn't try to commit suicide until after he found out that Caylee's little skull had duct tape with a heart-shaped sticker on it. If he feels guilt about anything it was probably not having ICA arrested and put away for grand theft with all those thousands she stole from CA's bank account from late 2007 to mid-2008.

She is a professor at the school of nursing at Florida State. Is her PhD in psychiatry? Teaching courses on coping with death and grieving does not make her a subject matter expert.

I'm not worried. LDB will make mincemeat out of her credentials. She might well be the source of TL's original "ugly coping" theory, and she may be able to excuse all of ICA's partying but I doubt she will convince a juror that her "spiteful little biotch" persona, which was all too evident the past few days is part of any coping strategy for grieving.

I doubt the JAC will pay for this woman, and even if she's doing it pro-bono, the free advertising and exposure she would get to further her career as a paid speaker is just obvious and will impugn her credibility.

And GA didn't try to commit suicide until after he found out that Caylee's little skull had duct tape with a heart-shaped sticker on it. If he feels guilt about anything it was probably not having ICA arrested and put away for grand theft with all those thousands she stole from CA's bank account from late 2007 to mid-2008.

The DT will never get her past HHJP. Of that, I'd bet my farm.

If you google her name you will find a youtube posting of one of her "performances". Don't know if she testifies in court cases, but she is definitely "a performer", at least in this clip.

She is speaking to students and quite a few of her jokes go right over their heads.

Boy, I can't wait to hear those funny anecdotes. That will be just the ticket to get the decomposing body of poor little Caylee, wrapped in her Winnie-the-Pooh blanket and 3 bags and thrown away in a swamp out of my mind. Bring it on, Jose. That should really seal your fate with the jury.

There are quite a few of us on here that have lost a child and heck those jokes during the first throes of grief would have been quite helpful - not.

This last move is more than disgusting to families of deceased children.

I could go on but I don't want a time out or to be banned.

You know,I am an R.N.,and am familiar with this speaker,and while she is dynamic,in the proper setting,I cannot believe that she is under the "scope of her practice" to even begin to give levity to this situation,not even close to what her talks are all about.This is not about the humor in a situation,but a murder trial,I think I would question the state board of nursing that would allow this.JMHO

Ms. Karioth, I do not know you or your reputation, but I will offer you my sound advice none the less...don't answer your phone any time in the next few weeks.

And while you hear it ringing, start reading our forum. You only have 789,237 posts to read in order to come up with an informed opinion.

P.S. the number of posts is ficticious. I know by now we probably have surpassed a couple of million.

Okay........so she is either going to talk the jury into giving themselves permission to put Miss Anthony to death, or.......she is going to present Miss Anthony with her pamphlet of "End of Life Directives" {the 5 rules that everyone should have in place to leave behind for their loved ones}.

Win=win??

I don't know - that crazy rascal Jose just leaves me shaking my head and laughing every day.
And, since Miss Anthony hasn't committed suicide yet, and wasn't asked if she had yesterday on the stand........well........who knows how the spinning wheel in her attorneys head's spin.

To attempt to give ANY form of levity to this morbid,obviously pathalogical situation,is just plain wrong,and unethical.JB,me thinks you are grasping,and if she agrees to do this,I am not sure that I will be able to not report this to the proper agency.

And while you hear it ringing, start reading our forum. You only have 789,237 posts to read in order to come up with an informed opinion.

P.S. the number of posts is ficticious. I know by now we probably have surpassed a couple of million.

And, if this forum does not or can not convince you to stay away, stay very, very far away - take heed of that goofy little tin-man robot from "Lost in Space" with the crazy waving mechanical arms.

"Danger Will Robinson, DANGER!!!!!!"

This is the part that blew my mind today: "Karioth takes listeners on a rollicking ride of funny anecdotes, somber insights and helpful suggestions."

http://www.allamericanspeakers.com/speakers/Sally-Karioth/1355

Just what this trial needs. :sick:

snipped from above quoted link :

Karioth recently updated and expanded her 1985 book, If You Want To Know If You're Dying, Ask the Cleaning Lady (And Other Thoughts On Life and Happiness). The book offers a common sense, sometimes humorous, approach to illness and death, and emphasizes that bereavement is a natural part of life to which we are all entitled.

After reading the above quoted snippet from the referenced link, there is NO WAY in the world HHJP will let this so-called "expert" testify in this case.

This latest "shenanigan" by JB and the DT is LOW ... LOW !

This trial is about the "Murder" of Caylee Marie -- NOT the "ugly coping" of the murderer !

I don't get what kind of wisdom this lady could impart? How is this relevant? Maybe JB just can't get anyone to testify for DT about much of anything? MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back