Prayers and Well Wishes for Gabriel and his family

We will not stop looking for you sweet little boy. We will continue to work hard every day to find you. May the angels show us the way to you. <3

We won't give up until your precious baby is in your arms again. Much love and prayers sent your way today!

I'm searching too. And praying, and thinking of you...stay strong Logan!

I'm searching for Gabe today, like I do every day. I want this cutie pie in the best place possible for him - right back with his daddy Logan and big, wonderful family who love him so much.

Logan, I'm with you all the way.

BeanE

I continue to pray for you Gabriel, and I believe in you. I want you safe, warm, happy, and loved. I will not stop either.

I hate that it's become necessary for you to move to TX Logan...but I hope you know how much love and support you have here! North Texas is all eyes for your son, and we will not stop looking for him. :)

And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Luke 11:9

God, I beg you, bring this baby home to his loving father Logan, and protect them both until then.

Thank you for prayers answered.

I continue to pray for you Logan and Gabriel! Please keep this sweet baby in loving, safe arms until he's home where he belongs with his Daddy. Give Logan the strength and help to find Gabriel fast so he doesn't miss another day of Gabriel's precious life.

Like daddy, like son. What wonderful pictures! Logan on the left as a baby, Gabe on the right.

22932397_640X480.jpg

Praying Gabe is soon home where he belongs with his daddy Logan.

Hold him fast, let him stand
In the hollow of your hand
Keep him safe til the storm passes by

Thinking about you, Gabe, and hoping so much that you're soon home where you belong with your daddy, Logan, and all your aunts and uncles and cousins and family. They all love you very much.

:blowkiss:

Good luck today Logan!! Much love and support sent your way!

Thinking of Gabriel today...hoping court is smooth sailing for Logan and there are no ridiculous curveballs thrown his way...

Thinking about you all today as every day. My prayers are with you and as always, with Gabriel. I pray he his held, loved, and happy while waiting for his daddy.

Thinking of you Logan, Gabriel and family. Praying things go good for you in the custody hearing today.

God bless and protect Gabe from those who are attempting to do him harm. Bring him home to his father Logan and family where he can be safe and loved.

Sweet precious Gabriel sleep tight tonight. God bless you and keep you safe. Logan hang in there. You are doing a great job.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back