Press Conference J Baez 3pm Today Wed Dec 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez office will be giving media flyers, promoting a Christmas Toy Drive for incarcerated inmates with children...

The presser is on right now on News 13..

okay that is just to funny---flyers to find a missing child and call it looking...then flyers for toy drive??? Is this guy real??????????

Baez office will be giving media flyers, promoting a Christmas Toy Drive for incarcerated inmates with children...

The presser is on right now on News 13..

Just imagine how many toys could have been donated with the money the state spent on Casey trying her...if only, IF ONLY she would tell the dang truth.....this is all BS.

JB says the only thing that was available on discs were psychic sightings and search or investigative "suggestions" and not valid tips...he says to go back and look at the court debate from last week. He says any media that says otherwise is bad reporting

now he's translating what he just said into spanish for the spanish speaking public...

Seriously. That is what this press conference is about? WT*bleep*???

JB says the only thing that was available on discs were psychic sightings and search or investigative "suggestions" and not valid tips...he says to go back and look at the court debate from last week. He says any media that says otherwise is bad reporting

And how would he know that UNLESS he picked them up...

on an online dictionary: word of the day for today: JEER.....

:bang::bang:

I'm so glad that its the media that is detaining him from any thing useful he could be doing to proved useful counsel....can someone say ego vs. (have to leave it blank :waitasec:)

jmo

Can he translate for those of us that don't speak Anthonese?

sadly I think some of us are already......it means he needs to go back to "no more pressers" and "NO COMMENT"----
of course those tapes aren't that great---his client never called....

jmo

Can he translate for those of us that don't speak Anthonese?

Ummm, no. Unfortunately, that is not possible at this time. I think we have to wait for his opening statement for that.

Did JB finish the presser with, "I have no further questions."

LOL

DARN! I was hoping when I saw this topic on the main page it was going to actually be something substantial!!! With it coming from JB I shouldve known better.....

Darn, I just missed it. I'm actually happy that the presser was to respond to the media reports about how he hasn't picked up the tip CDs. I was afraid it was just going to be another pile of "We believe Caylee is alive and my client is 100% innocent" garbage.

I'm so curious about how well he speaks Spanish, though. I've been wondering about that for months, and it looks like I just missed my chance to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB