Press Conference J Baez 3pm Today Wed Dec 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess Baez doesn't understand that to be able to send him valid tips there would have to BE valid tips. since caylee hasn't been found yet chances are none of the tips have been valid

Darn, I just missed it. I'm actually happy that the presser was to respond to the media reports about how he hasn't picked up the tip CDs. I was afraid it was just going to be another pile of "We believe Caylee is alive and my client is 100% innocent" garbage.

I'm so curious about how well he speaks Spanish, though. I've been wondering about that for months, and it looks like I just missed my chance to find out!

He was speaking fluent spanish.

presser is over.

Rediculous!! Good thing I decided on a nap instead of watching.

Seriously reminding me of the boy who cried wolf in a sence. Hope folks and news agencies stop clammering and showing up for these much ado about nothin' moments....

guess Baez doesn't understand that to be able to send him valid tips there would have to BE valid tips. since caylee hasn't been found yet chances are none of the tips have been valid

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:eek::eek::eek:

OMG ! What attorney on a high profile murder trial would be doing
this stuff ?

Unbelievable -

Next month he will be whining to the judge the defense isnt ready
for trial .

OMG! I'm sure the a's are feeling bad that they through away all of the stuffed animals sent from around the USA in response to Caylee goes missing. They could have been advocates for all the children left abandon by mothers who are felons. If they were to right a book on advocating for children of criminal parents I might consider reading it.

When he changed over to spanish, I turned it off. I'm guessing he ended it with "gracias"..:rolleyes:

No, he would have ended it with the spanish translation of "Thank you, I have no further questions".:bang:

OMG! I'm sure the a's are feeling bad that they through away all of the stuffed animals sent from around the USA in response to Caylee goes missing. They could have been advocates for all the children left abandon by mothers who are felons. If they were to right a book on advocating for children of criminal parents I might consider reading it.

I've been wondering since last night about all those toys that were tossed. Didn't Lee say that the toys tossed were donated and Cindy wanted the thrown away because they smelled like cigarette smoke?

I'm wondering if there wasn't a toy or two in there from the pontiac that smelled like decomposition. Subterfuge! Toss them all at once and no one is the wiser???

this stuff ?

Unbelievable -

for trial .

already has--he mentioned it on tru-tv yesterday that he is having to spend way to much time dealing with the media?? (who called??????) I just don't get it!!! at all! He should have believed the DA in the start when they said they weren't much and most called in by CA.....

jmo

this stuff ?

Unbelievable -

for trial .

Tomorrow he will be whining to the judge, I would be asking him why was he in NY on the Today show and holding his little presser this week, instead of preparing for the pretrial and trial.

He needs to learn HARD WORK not spin is how it is done.

I've been wondering since last night about all those toys that were tossed. Didn't Lee say that the toys tossed were donated and Cindy wanted the thrown away because they smelled like cigarette smoke?

I'm wondering if there wasn't a toy or two in there from the pontiac that smelled like decomposition. Subterfuge! Toss them all at once and no one is the wiser???

that is another thing---when she washed the clothes due to cigarette smoke...perhaps it was another substance as well.....and why didn't she smell it from kc....(oh yeah it was the room mates....:bang:)

I'm also thinking they could have donated those toys as well....and shouldn't those kids be with foster care? I know we have lists upon lists for foster kids....

jmo

Well...CA and GA keep saying Caylee can count to 45 (NOT 50, mind you) in Spanish....so Baez was translating it so the OTHER "Zenaida" could understand....in a backwards sort of way.

I just don't understand Baez. The only way the media should even be seeing him the day before pretrial is him walking out of his office at 2:30 am after a long day in the office preparing.
How could he be thinking of other kids at the moment when he is not even thinking of the one child of the client who has him in this position?
Something truly tells me he will need a job on Geraldo's panel of lawyers after all of this is over.

Tomorrow he will be whining to the judge, I would be asking him why was he in NY on the Today show and holding his little presser this week, instead of preparing for the pretrial and trial.

He needs to learn HARD WORK not spin is how it is done.

:steamed::argue::eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

that is another thing---when she washed the clothes due to cigarette smoke...perhaps it was another substance as well.....and why didn't she smell it from kc....(oh yeah it was the room mates....:bang:)

I'm also thinking they could have donated those toys as well....and shouldn't those kids be with foster care? I know we have lists upon lists for foster kids....

jmo

All a not so elaborate but wiley story to provide plausable deniablity!

These people are too smart!

JB says the only thing that was available on discs were psychic sightings and search or investigative "suggestions" and not valid tips...he says to go back and look at the court debate from last week. He says any media that says otherwise is bad reporting

Those ARE the tips. Geesh!

He is perfect for the Anthonys. All talk and no listen. He whined in court and was told that those was the tips requested. And again, whine, whine, whine.

He still owes the bill for printing them out. He should recieve nothing, for any case, until the bill is paid.

If he can no longer practice in Orange county, so be it. But it shouldn't be the Orange county tax payers that is stuck with the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix