PRESS CONFERENCE: October 18, 2014 *Body Found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't realize they're being recorded and are making fun of Longo. Doing Longo impressions. Grr..

Body Location in relation to other related points of interest:

Attachments

• HannahGrahamMap.jpg
    HannahGrahamMap.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 380
  • HannahGrahamMap2.jpg
    HannahGrahamMap2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 259
When does the family find out in cases like this? I'm sure they already know one way or another, but would they have found out first thing or later? Anyone know the protocol? I'm not sure if it's okay to ask this in this thread.......

Normally they would have been informed already, before the press conference was scheduled.

Argh, I have to step out now. *Praying*

This is my first post but I have kept up with the HG threads since her disappearance. I am so impressed with this site. Thank you to all WSers and especially to the Mods for keeping this an intelligent, informed discussion of facts and theories. This case has me obsessed - the first such case ever to do so. I so hope her body has been found so her family and friends can move toward a small measure of peace.

Normally they would have been informed already, before the press conference was scheduled.

Argh, I have to step out now. *Praying*

Right, I assumed that. I didn't think they'd find out at the PC. I sound angry but I'm not. :)

I'm torn in half over this. I've wanted this day to come, prayed for it, but it's still just heartbreaking to know (assuming the presser is what we think it is) that this means there is no miracle coming. I ran into some old college friends at the Baltimore Marathon today and we were talking about Hannah, and how we used to hang out/party in Charlottesville back then, and how we could have easily been her. I guess now it's time to part for justice. I'm just so sad.

"A watched pot never boils" my grandma always says. I stood away from this today, up until about 5 minutes ago... Please let this be Hannah, closure, and a CRAP load of evidence!

"Hey guys, we're running about 10 to 15 minutes late" was just said by someone in the room.

That park is beautiful. Swimming with a sandy beach. Fishing. Trails. How awful that it will be tarnished by this monster's acts!!!

JMO!

I wonder with all the activity there how something wasn't noticed sooner? Guess we'll have to wait for answers. Though I have a suspicion after this release today, there will be a gag order.

They don't realize they're being recorded and are making fun of Longo. Doing Longo impressions. Grr..

Agreed! And IMO the LE has done an excellent job!!! I've never seen so much being done before to find anyone and to build a case against someone. Great Job CPD! IMO

Rachel Ryan ‏@RachelCBS19 53s53 seconds ago
BREAKING- TWO separate law enforcement sources say body found in Walnut Creek Park is #HannahGraham

https://twitter.com/RachelCBS19

Presser running 10 -15 mins late per live stream

The Trial File ‏@TheTrialFile 42s42 seconds ago

There is a 10-15min delay for #HannahGraham press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics