PRESS CONFERENCE: October 18, 2014 *Body Found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I think I must have misunderstood your question?

I get that a lot, no worries. :D I was wondering how soon the family would know after they found/ID'd a body. I'm assuming they'd be the first to know after LE but I'm not sure.

This is my first post but I have kept up with the HG threads since her disappearance. I am so impressed with this site. Thank you to all WSers and especially to the Mods for keeping this an intelligent, informed discussion of facts and theories. This case has me obsessed - the first such case ever to do so. I so hope her body has been found so her family and friends can move toward a small measure of peace.

Welcome to the Websleuths family, ASBSR....

That park is beautiful. Swimming with a sandy beach. Fishing. Trails. How awful that it will be tarnished by this monster's acts!!!

JMO!

I wonder with all the activity there how something wasn't noticed sooner? Guess we'll have to wait for answers. Though I have a suspicion after this release today, there will be a gag order.

been a summer staple every year for us... buy season tickets and saturday and sunday we are there... this is just horrific

Try WTVR (CBS) Live Stream, now showing podium, awaiting press report... at least I know I'm in the right place when it starts...

That park is beautiful. Swimming with a sandy beach. Fishing. Trails. How awful that it will be tarnished by this monster's acts!!!

JMO!

I wonder with all the activity there how something wasn't noticed sooner? Guess we'll have to wait for answers. Though I have a suspicion after this release today, there will be a gag order.

Swimming season ended on Sept 1, but they have disc golf and tons of Mtn biking activity and hiking. I am curious where in the park she was found. Very distressing given the amount of people through there on a daily basis.

I knew she was gone, but still...this is so upsetting and so sad and SO final. I guess as humans we all hold out a spec of hope even though we "know" the truth. I held on to that little spec of hope. :( Praying for Hannah's family.

WCAV CBS19 @CBS19 4m
BREAKING NEWS: Police sources confirm the body of #HannahGraham was found this afternoon at Walnut Creek Park. Details to follow on @CBS19.

https://twitter.com/CBS19

I am in tears over this, so many mixed emotions. Some happy that her parents know where she is and what happened but mostly sad that they found her dead. :( But we all knew it was almost inevitable with so much time that has passed.

On one hand, I am glad I came here today but on the other hand, I didn't expect this news!

Relieved for her family that they have found their little girl, but so, so sorrowful.

Poor Baby,Prayers for her family

having just lost my 26 yo son, i can only offer so many prayers for that family... don't know how they would bear it without her body!

I'm watching CNN not live stream. How are they making light of Longo? I hate reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon