Private Investigator JJ Armes

Status
Not open for further replies.
More on Gabriel's PI!!! Bring him home!

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...fers-to-help-find/s_YjDv3DlkWy4sO_Gbc9xw.cspx

PHOENIX, ARIZ.-- Police and the FBI have been searching for a 9-month old Tempe baby for more than a month with no luck, and now a world famous investigator is offering his help for free.

Jay J. Armes, otherwise known as "The Investigator," has been finding missing people for 40 years. He was made famous for finding Marlon Brando's son in the 70's.

Armes sometimes charges up to $1 million a case, but for baby Gabriel Johnson, he and his team are offering to do it for free.

"Because of the way it happened and the way the girl started lying from the beginning," Armes told ABC15 on a phone interview from Texas. "At first she had given it to a couple, and then she didn't know who the couple were. The harder the cases are, the more challenging they are to me."

Meanwhile, Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, is getting his own team together to retrace Elizabeth Johnson's steps. They plan to make a road trip to Texas, passing out flyers along the way, and searching for any possible places Johnson may have spent the night before reaching San Antonio.

"We have not started a homicide case, we are still considering it as a missing person case," said San Antonio Police Chief William McManus.

Like San Antonio Police and McQueary, Armes still believes Gabriel is alive, though Johnson will not cooperate with authorities.

"There's got to be a reason why she's throwing everybody off," said Armes.

Armes said he thinks Gabriel was "adopted underground," and that he and his team have recovered hundreds of children who went missing in such arrangements around the world.

The investigator said he solves cases by following every lead, like the rumor that a woman on the other side of the country adopted a baby named Gabriel the same day Gabriel Johnson went missing.

Armes said another key to his success is tough interrogations and deeper probes of "persons of interest," like Jack and Tami Smith, who were friends with Elizabeth and had hoped to adopt Gabriel.

"I think there's something there," said Armes about the Smiths. "Where there's smoke, there's fire, and I think they should be doing a background on them since the day they were born."

McQueary said he has not agreed to work with Armes yet, but does plan to meet with him in the near future.

Wow I think this is definitely the guy to find Gabriel. If he went into the "underground" I think Armes will find him! I also love that he said "Where there's smoke, there's fire..." about the Smiths. He will be checking them out quite thouroughly I think :woohoo:

This news just gives me so much hope. I have always held out hope that Gabriel was alive, but was worried he would never be found especially if he was taken into some kind of underground situation. Now I think if he is alive out there, this man will find him!

"McQueary said he has not agreed to work with Armes yet, but does plan to meet with him in the near future. "

Please agree Logan

Logan will agree I am sure of it, he will do anything to find his Baby, his Gabe,

I have to add I am so Happy, for sure this will bring more publicity on the case, I light a candle everyday now for the safe return of sweet Gabriel,

I am so glad the PI has offered to help find Gabriel for free. I can't believe his generosity. I feel like emailing him and giving him my thanks. I have been feeling so hopeless, like the police were at a deadend and the only option left was to search landfills. This is the best news I've had all day. I hope LM jumps at the offer but I can't see him turning it down. This guy is like a godsend.

He has a facebook fan page, I thanked him for helping, I totally agree best news, :woohoo:

here is the link:: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jay-J-Armes/132309985480?v=info&ref=search

I don't know a whole lot about the guy, but I stumbled across the article from Texas Monthly (Jan. 1976) a couple years ago and found it quite interesting. It's kind of long but worth the read imo..

If you just scroll down, it starts on page 68..and titled;

IS JJ ARMES FOR REAL? by Gary Cartwright
He says he's the worlds greatest private detective, but...

http://books.google.com/books?id=yC...snum=9&ved=0CB8Q6AEwCDgK#v=onepage&q=&f=false

More on Gabriel's PI!!! Bring him home!

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...fers-to-help-find/s_YjDv3DlkWy4sO_Gbc9xw.cspx

PHOENIX, ARIZ.-- Police and the FBI have been searching for a 9-month old Tempe baby for more than a month with no luck, and now a world famous investigator is offering his help for free.

Jay J. Armes, otherwise known as "The Investigator," has been finding missing people for 40 years. He was made famous for finding Marlon Brando's son in the 70's.

Armes sometimes charges up to $1 million a case, but for baby Gabriel Johnson, he and his team are offering to do it for free.

"Because of the way it happened and the way the girl started lying from the beginning," Armes told ABC15 on a phone interview from Texas. "At first she had given it to a couple, and then she didn't know who the couple were. The harder the cases are, the more challenging they are to me."

Meanwhile, Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, is getting his own team together to retrace Elizabeth Johnson's steps. They plan to make a road trip to Texas, passing out flyers along the way, and searching for any possible places Johnson may have spent the night before reaching San Antonio.

"We have not started a homicide case, we are still considering it as a missing person case," said San Antonio Police Chief William McManus.

Like San Antonio Police and McQueary, Armes still believes Gabriel is alive, though Johnson will not cooperate with authorities.

"There's got to be a reason why she's throwing everybody off," said Armes.

Armes said he thinks Gabriel was "adopted underground," and that he and his team have recovered hundreds of children who went missing in such arrangements around the world.

The investigator said he solves cases by following every lead, like the rumor that a woman on the other side of the country adopted a baby named Gabriel the same day Gabriel Johnson went missing.

Armes said another key to his success is tough interrogations and deeper probes of "persons of interest," like Jack and Tami Smith, who were friends with Elizabeth and had hoped to adopt Gabriel.

"I think there's something there," said Armes about the Smiths. "Where there's smoke, there's fire, and I think they should be doing a background on them since the day they were born."

McQueary said he has not agreed to work with Armes yet, but does plan to meet with him in the near future.

What a great guy! Thanks JJ Armes. I hope Logan gets together with him soon.

His theory gives me hope that Baby Gabriel is still alive. Praying this is so and that soon, very soon, we will tune in to good news and images of Baby Gabriel in his father's arms!

was told on the baby gabriel fb page that Logan has agreed and it just waiting to get to Texas to sign papers with JJ. They said he is already working on the case now though! :woohoo: I bet this worries "certain" people! :dance:

was told on the baby gabriel fb page that Logan has agreed and it just waiting to get to Texas to sign papers with JJ. They said he is already working on the case now though! :woohoo: I bet this worries "certain" people! :dance:
Yes, Yes, Yes, and a hearty WHOOHOO.

For free!! What an angel he is to Gabriel! Reading that article gave me chills. I agree 100% with his theory. Certain people should really be trembling in their shoes right now.

fingers crossed we hear good news soon

:hug:

I am sobbing with happiness right now. If he's alive J will find him. He found me 23 years ago and is the best in the business.

It took him three months to locate me and he had NO evidence...he will bring Gabe home.

BeanE, he is excellent and I would trust him with my children's lives.

ETA: I am not sure whether Jr or Sr. is the one on the case, but to me it doesn't matter, Jay Jr. learned from Jay Sr. so he knows what he's doing. I am overwhelmed.
OMG ~ that is a fantastic recommendation for him ~ and after reading this I am so hopeful that if Gabriel is alive he will be found! :prayer:

This is such a exciting turn of events for Baby Gabriel and his family. I hope we hear more about this soon. Has the tips from our members here been sent to the investigator?

Tempe police may be less and less confident baby Gabriel is alive, but I'm not, SA police have not said that, and I really like what JJ says here

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...d-investigator-who-gets-results-83410322.html

"Armes says he will focus on the world of underground adoptions, which he says are often run by religious radicals.

He explains, “They'll say, ‘Those people don’t deserve this child.’ So they'll sell it to someone who has the means to take care of this child."

Armes will not reveal his techniques but says, “I follow rumors and I get to the bottom of it."

The private eye expects to meet with McQueary in El Paso sometime on Wednesday."

Tempe police may be less and less confident baby Gabriel is alive, but I'm not, SA police have not said that, and I really like what JJ says here

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...d-investigator-who-gets-results-83410322.html

"Armes says he will focus on the world of underground adoptions, which he says are often run by religious radicals.

He explains, “They'll say, ‘Those people don’t deserve this child.’ So they'll sell it to someone who has the means to take care of this child."

Armes will not reveal his techniques but says, “I follow rumors and I get to the bottom of it."

The private eye expects to meet with McQueary in El Paso sometime on Wednesday."

Wow... what an office, huh (video)! You go, James Bond. It looks like control central also with all those monitors.

I think the religious connection here is right on if it's an underground type of thing and the attitude he says they have (my bolding) fits right in with all we have heard from Tammi and a lot of the people who are supporting her. We know Tammi most certainly could have already had these kinds of connections also. I'm also excited that Armes is bringing in 3 other investigators (not sure that's mentioned in the article). I hope they are also considering the possibility Gabriel is just being hidden by someone close to Tammi - I'm sure they are.

Wow... what an office, huh (video)! You go, James Bond. It looks like control central also with all those monitors.

I think the religious connection here is right on if it's an underground type of thing and the attitude he says they have (my bolding) fits right in with all we have heard from Tammi and a lot of the people who are supporting her. We know Tammi most certainly could have already had these kinds of connections also. I'm also excited that Armes is bringing in 3 other investigators (not sure that's mentioned in the article). I hope they are also considering the possibility Gabriel is just being hidden by someone close to Tammi - I'm sure they are.

I have had my own personal hunch from the earliest days, and it goes back to the evangelical and gospel music arena. I do believe in some of the reading material about Faye Yager's underground that this larger group was implicated as being involved in hiding children involved in custody disputes.

The more I saw Tammi's delusional and self-righteous belief that her lies and criminal actions were justified as "protecting" Gabriel, and all the comments from her more evangelical FB friends who had that same kind of thinking, the more I crossed over into thinking this could be true. I tend to think there might have been a combination of family AND evangelical fanatics involved as a hand-off from one to another.

And I do believe it is very possible that no one person knows anymore who has Gabriel, as each handoff might have also involved a different fictitious story about his origins. These people have been doing this successfully for many years.

I am close to two precious girls in their twenties now who were hidden and transferred as children between USA, Great Britain, China, Australia, New Zealand, and back to USA successfully by an 'underground' network. And these kids were milk-carton and FBI poster kids too!! They were only found on re-entering the country because of a passport glitch as they were leaving New Zealand.

I say this theory beats the diaper bag in the dumpster theory by a long shot. Leave no stone unturned. Go get 'em, PIs. :)

This thread is to discuss Logan's P.I., J J Armes, his techniques and strategies on this case, his progress in the search for Gabriel, etc.

Here's a news video to start things off, which includes an interview today with JJ, following his first meeting with Logan:

http://www.kpho.com/video/22451769/index.html

I think JJ is going to be a great asset to this case, and very, very helpful to Logan and the family.

Interesting. I agree that it doesn't seem like San Antonio police are doing much but of course there may be a lot of things going on that we don't know about. I also was concerned that Tempe LE said they are done with their investigation. I think whatever EJ did, it started on AZ and needs to be figured out. One thing that I think would help the investigation a great deal is EJ's laptop. If they could find that I bet they would know exactly what made her go to San Antonio. I would make finding that laptop a priority if I were the PI.

This thread is to discuss Logan's P.I., J J Armes, his techniques and strategies on this case, his progress in the search for Gabriel, etc.

Here's a news video to start things off, which includes an interview today with JJ, following his first meeting with Logan:

http://www.kpho.com/video/22451769/index.html

I think JJ is going to be a great asset to this case, and very, very helpful to Logan and the family.

I like JJ's Positive attitude, he for sure is a huge asset, :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member