Profiling a killer

Those are usually women killing their own children. This is extremely unique because women VERY rarely kill kids that aren't their own. That's unfortunately for me to say, a male thing.

You are so right Dan! I didn't even think of that. It will be very interesting to follow this case and find out the circumstances. The motivation she had in killing her. If it was due to feelings she had directed only towards Sandra or was it to young girls in general.

I hope they tell us the motive soon. It will have to be something very deranged. I'm not so sure there is any sexual motive though. This woman could be like some of the moms who have tried to have their child's competition killed. Maybe this woman thought other little girls upset her child when they went to play with others or were taking away her daughter's friends. Sandra could have annoyed her by knocking on the door wanting to play frequently or she could have thought other little girls were a bad influence. I believe Melissa may have become a serial killer if not stopped.

Does anyone think she did this alone?
I still think she had help.
How long was MLH gone?
It was dinner time..........
What was MHL like when she came home?
(ONLY CONNIE WOULD KNOW!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics