Prosecution Motion filed to strike Lifetime from channels available for the Jury

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2011/03/lifetime-joann-alfano-resigns.html?cid=6a00d8341c630a53ef014e5fa97f1d970c

Lifetime has also been edging back into the "women in jeopardy" movies that were its hallmark for years until the network tried to move out of the genre for more critically appealing shows. In the last two months it has run a ripped-from-the-tabloids movie based on an infamous murder in Boston known as the Craigslist killing and another about Amanda Knox, the American college student who was found guilty in Italy of the murder of Meredith Kercher, another student.

Don't forget that WESH is owned by Hearst (which owns part of Lifetime)...and then let's not forget that Leonard Padilla comment about Hearst paying for part of the defense.

Don't forget that Jim L. attends almost EVERY hearing and has been spotted at JB's office.

Things to ponder.

I don't have a problem with them banning Lifetime Movie Network. There are a lot of films that are based on missing children, murdered children, children in general.

There are a lot of networks that should be banned!

MTV - Teen Mom (Janelle and her mother's relationship is just completely whacked and the jury may think Casey and Cindy are normal). Making a jury watch the Jersey Shore would be PUNISHMENT and we are not wanting to punish these wonderful women and men who will be convicting Casey.

A&E - The First 48 (Amazing Detectives - the defense will want this one out).

Discovery ID - Lots of GREAT forensic shows. Lots of GREAT shows that are victim friendly. 48 Hours. On the Case with Paula Zahn (sp?). New Detectives... etc...

WE - GIRL POWER!! 20/20 is also on this channel a lot of times.

Please don't make them watch Kate Plus Eight! That would be torture for them! TLC would be out anyways because isn't that the channel Dr. G's show is on?

I could go on and on... best bet is to get them a lot of DVD's. Books? Board Games?

I don't have a problem with them banning Lifetime Movie Network. There are a lot of films that are based on missing children, murdered children, children in general.

There are a lot of networks that should be banned!

MTV - Teen Mom (Janelle and her mother's relationship is just completely whacked and the jury may think Casey and Cindy are normal). Making a jury watch the Jersey Shore would be PUNISHMENT and we are not wanting to punish these wonderful women and men who will be convicting Casey.

A&E - The First 48 (Amazing Detectives - the defense will want this one out).

Discovery ID - Lots of GREAT forensic shows. Lots of GREAT shows that are victim friendly. 48 Hours. On the Case with Paula Zahn (sp?). New Detectives... etc...

WE - GIRL POWER!! 20/20 is also on this channel a lot of times.

Please don't make them watch Kate Plus Eight! That would be torture for them! TLC would be out anyways because isn't that the channel Dr. G's show is on?

I could go on and on... best bet is to get them a lot of DVD's. Books? Board Games?

BBM-I would be pulling the sheet rock off the walls if I were sequestered and had to watch this!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back