Prosecution of Casey Anthony movie discussion thread

I just started watching about 15 minutes ago. Big mistake. Brings back alot of anger. :(

thanks. i don't want to watch the movie at all...it bothers me that it was even made though I hope Ashton got a few pennies off of it.

To many things being omitted in this movie. I realize it is hard to put years of information into 2 hours but I just think much more should of been shown.
Maybe the next show will show more of the dynamics that was involved in this case.

I am caught up now.. Just fast forward thru all the commercials

Rob's tweet:

No matter how many times I see the upcoming verdict scene, I get SO upset. #ProsecutingCaseyAnthony

I wonder if the show afterwards will bring up OCA's "foolproof suffocation" search.

Ummmm - I don't remember the gallery applauding as Ashton came in. That certainly DID NOT happen in The Honorable Belvin Perry's courtroom - no sir, no way.

JMHO

@RobLowe
No matter how many times I see the upcoming verdict scene, I get SO upset. #ProsecutingCaseyAnthony

And no Yuri!!!
no walk to the end of the hall at Universal

jeez, I had planned to gulp this first viewing down and then re-watch it sip by sip. but now I will not be watching a second time. those who didn't follow the case in the beginning and are watching tonight are surely wondering what the big deal was about this case

which is a damn shame

I was listening intently hoping the verdict would be different.

Difficult to watch a watered down movie of the real life murder of a dear sweet Caylee.

Makes me want to yell at the TV. We as a group will never get over it. I understand I guess the need to make a movie but damm makes me angry all over again.

I think the actors add to it for me, I know JA had alot to do with this project, but I don't like it plain and simple.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back