Prosecutors New Motion for Private Meeting w/Judge but w/out Defense #2

I think I'm all out of theories...lol. I need more clues!!

I believe there is a good chance that he knew and the Anthony's knew that Caylee was there. Too many things happened around the same time frame. This, then CA looking medicated and on the verge of Collapse at presser with MB, Caylee's remains found and the Anthonys not in shock enough not to hit the Ritz - all this happened in about a four week period.
Maybe it does have to do with him.

I believe there is a good chance that he knew and the Anthony's knew that Caylee was there. Too many things happened around the same time frame. This, then CA looking medicated and on the verge of Collapse at presser with MB, Caylee's remains found and the Anthonys not in shock enough not to hit the Ritz - all this happened in about a four week period.
Maybe it does have to do with him.

Exactly, we had DC searching specific areas confidently ["we are going to get her"], CA in a complete despair and meltdown at the MB presser, MN resignation AND Caylee is Alive campaign going fully hype with sightings and trip to California.

Exactly, we had DC searching specific areas confidently ["we are going to get her"], CA in a complete despair and meltdown at the MB presser, MN resignation AND Caylee is Alive campaign going fully hype with sightings and trip to California.

Oh you are right - I forgot about MN. All too too coincidental.

If the meeting with the Judge does have to do with him, wouldn't it have to be him talking. Even though the Judge in the ZFG case gave him a pass on the depo - wasn't it proven that he was not working for JB or rather KC but possibly for the Anthonys which would not give him a pass.

I hate to type this, but what if the SA discovered a screwup on their side, by LE, one of the labs, or the jail? "new material" could be anything. They may want to investigate fully and have all their ducks in a row before it is released to the defense because we know what will happen if the defense gets that kind of info. That would also be reason for the SA to set the trial date in 2011. Time to get past mistakes. Hopefully I'm wrong. Just thinking of all the possibilities.

LE would not be involved in anything from the Labs, or the jail. It sounds more like LE uncovered something because either someone came forward with new information or SA turned over info uncovered during a deposition. JMO

LE would not be involved in anything from the Labs, or the jail. It sounds more like LE uncovered something because either someone came forward with new information or SA turned over info uncovered during a deposition. JMO

Hopefully you are correct. I was thinking more of a major screwup ( such as, LP's tale of the daisy chain, or JB's accusation that the jail taped or listened in on attorney client meetings) If either of those occurred, someone would have to investigate. I don't think either of those happened. Those seem like JB's fairy tales, but who knows? If the SA questioned someone that gave up that info, what would happen?

Hopefully you are correct. I was thinking more of a major screwup ( such as, LP's tale of the daisy chain, or JB's accusation that the jail taped or listened in on attorney client meetings) If either of those occurred, someone would have to investigate. I don't think either of those happened. Those seem like JB's fairy tales, but who knows? If the SA questioned someone that gave up that info, what would happen?

Well, I hate to write this too, but we had a incident in the county where I live, and when the reporters were asking the Sheriff about it, at a press conference, he answered them, and I kid you not...he literally said "Look....they are not rocket scientists...they are jail guards...what do expect?!"

We hope officer Cain was one in a million, but there could be someone in the jail wanting to have a little fun with Baez or insert themselves into this notorious case in some way. Unfortunately, it is not impossible that a guard could have overheard something. I would hope that we would have heard about it by now though. I imagine that since this has been brought up in court so many times that the jail officials have had their marching orders trickling down, regularly, to review the rules and procedures with the guards and the supervisors keep a close watch on that, to avoid any potential problem Baez could hang his hat on. I am guessing the guards that guard her have been instructed and talked to...... (as my Gram used to say) 'till they are blue in the face.

Here's why I think this has to be about DC.

One thing I can't wrap my head around, is why hasn't the defense implicated DC in caylee's death? He would be the obvious choice, right? I mean, there's a video of him poking around the remains site a month before she's found, he's got some lame story about a psychic, a sick daughter, a teen hangout, etc. He came out of nowhere and injected himself into the case early on. He's the PERFECT patsy.

So....

it seems obvious to me that the reason they're trying to ignore the DC issue is that exploring him further will only lead straight back to KC doing it, and likely the defense team and the A's themselves, in covering it up. Seriously, if they can talk about amy being involved in heroin, and if they're willing to dig up ex-wives of Kronk from 1990, SURELY they should be going after DC, right?

Hmmmm.........

the fact that the defense won't even acknowledge him speaks volumes to me. It's amazing that DC still links to the A's foundation on his website. I think if/when he talks, this case will explode, if it isn't already. I'm just drooling to find out what it is. I wish there was a slobbering smilie.

IMO

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is a great point Soju. IMO you are correct that the defense won't touch implicating DC with a ten foot pole b/c DC could most likely BURY them all!! This also makes me think about why RK/others, and the SA's office isn't taking seriously the defense's attempt at trying to deflect attn away from KC's guilt onto others. The SA's can explain to the jury that if they apply the defense's reasoning to DC, JH, JW, the M's, all of the A's and maybe even JB (if they have evidence of impropriety on him), the defense team and it's associates will end up looking guilty of obstructing justice and committing perjury to aid a known felon. MOO

Much applause to you my friend!

:cow:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is a great point Soju. IMO you are correct that the defense won't touch implicating DC with a ten foot pole b/c DC could most likely BURY them all!! This also makes me think about why RK/others, and the SA's office isn't taking seriously the defense's attempt at trying to deflect attn away from KC's guilt onto others. The SA's can explain to the jury that if they apply the defense's reasoning to DC, JH, JW, the M's, all of the A's and maybe even JB (if they have evidence of impropriety on him), the defense team and it's associates will end up looking guilty of obstructing justice and committing perjury to aid a known felon. MOO

Much applause to you my friend!

:cow:

Well spotted Doogiesgirl - I missed Soju's brilliant post - and your equally brilliant response!!

This one wins it for me!:dance::dance:

also GA acting and looking like he was going to throw up on Larry King live the day caylee was found.....it would be interesting to rewatch that again...i remember thinking.....wow......GA knows where caylee is and she is dead..:(....he can lie all he wants....but his body does not.....

also GA acting and looking like he was going to throw up on Larry King live the day caylee was found.....it would be interesting to rewatch that again...i remember thinking.....wow......GA knows where caylee is and she is dead..:(....he can lie all he wants....but his body does not.....

If anyone can dig this up, I'd like to see it as well.

If you are referring to the Dec. 10th ('08) Larry King interview, then I wholeheartedly agree. George was SO UNCOMFORTABLE "reciting the party line" about Caylee being alive, the sightings, the smell in trunk was garbage, they have no evidence against our daughter, etc, etc. He could not make eye contact with Larry and make a lot of those "pursed lips/shoulder shrug/monkey-grin" faces. As Dr. Glass would say, his body had many "tells" about the lying. I *think* Cindy probably had a vise grip on his thigh under the table to help keep him in line. The very next morning......Caylee's remains are discovered on Suburban. It is a fascinating study in behavior to watch that interview. Can anyone link it for us, pretty please? I'm not adept at that! :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5icB6zIyZeg[/ame]
PT1
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqyBFDSnzk8[/ame]
PT2
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF7Re8fDQu0[/ame]
PT3
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KarNaM6388A[/ame]
PT4
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6p4dgJ6ZSo[/ame]
PT5
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LOfHG9ZVM[/ame]
PT6

Thanks to PattyG for her youtube collection.

During the Larry King interview when Larry read the statement from LE George looked as if he was going to be sick.

Cindy had a lot of gall to say to the caller that she never changed her story about the smell in the trunk. Especially when the 911 call had just been played that she clearly stated to the operator that it smeeled as if a dead body had been in the car.

Patty G, I loved your comment on tape about George telling a lie when he was asked about the smell in the car! Priceless!

If you are referring to the Dec. 10th ('08) Larry King interview, then I wholeheartedly agree. George was SO UNCOMFORTABLE "reciting the party line" about Caylee being alive, the sightings, the smell in trunk was garbage, they have no evidence against our daughter, etc, etc. He could not make eye contact with Larry and make a lot of those "pursed lips/shoulder shrug/monkey-grin" faces. As Dr. Glass would say, his body had many "tells" about the lying. I *think* Cindy probably had a vise grip on his thigh under the table to help keep him in line. The very next morning......Caylee's remains are discovered on Suburban. It is a fascinating study in behavior to watch that interview. Can anyone link it for us, pretty please? I'm not adept at that! :)

ITA. I remember watching that when it aired and being struck by GA's stuttering. It was so obvious to me he did not believe the things he was saying. I mean at one point his answer is a jumble of words all mixed up in incorrect order, so badly that one almost pitied him listening to it. It was something like "bea, girl, three year old, little beautiful old girl" or some such jumble. My lie detector needle went off the chart on that one!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqyBFDSnzk8[/ame]
Here it is around the 4:43 mark, GA trips all over his words. HINKY.....just sayin.

moo

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/12/ng.01.html

"KATHI BELICH, WFTV: Well, I watched 12 minutes` worth of video, listened to it. There is audio that tape. We were not permitted to record it. We were permitted to record about a minute-and-a-half of the video. But I heard on that video -- at a point where you`re seeing the concrete blocks at the scene, I heard Dominic Casey, the Anthonys` private eye, say, It would be right here. The man who shot that video, private eye Jim Hoover, says that Dominic Casey told him that Caylee was dead and they were going to find her, and that`s what they were doing in that area on November 15th and November 16th."

"BELICH: I heard him say, It would be right here. And I listened to it again and again. And we were watching it on a big monitor and I stood with my ear right next to the speaker and then away from it. I listened to it several times so that I was sure. And what he says is, It would be right here."

BBM
DC sure does have some 'splaining to do! Hope he told LE how he knew "It would be right here"!
I believe that CA knew where KL was all along. She knew.

In the very beginning I had sympathy for both George and Cindy. The more I saw of Cindy's lying and her attacks on LE and the media, that sympathy turned to disgust. I saw George as a wimp, having to do and say what Cindy demanded, or be banished from her presence. It was that interview with Larry King, the day before Caylee's remains were found, that all sympathy for either of the Anthonys evaporated completely. George was no longer just a wimp, he was a willing partner in the deceit.

Both George and Cindy outright lied in that interview. For them, it was merely a PR campaign promoting Casey's innocence. They said whatever they thought necessary to deflect blame from Casey.

Some of the most obvious lies were George saying that the car smelled of garbage, when all along he told LE that it was the odor of a dead body in that car.

Cindy lied when she said that police looked at only one ZFG, didn't bother to investigate further, and arrested Casey. She made it sound like Casey was arrested on a whim. But, in reality, LE pulled up every drivers license in the Florida database and went through each individual who's name matched ZFG with Casey, and it was Casey that dismissed every one of them as "not the right one."

There were other lies, but those are two that stand out to me in that interview. As long as Caylee's remains weren't found, that PR campaign would continue.

Of course it all came to an abrupt halt the next day when Caylee's remains were found. George and Cindy knew that all they said in all their interviews were lies with a purpose - to protect Casey, but in reality they knew what happened. We know that they knew what happened to Caylee and where her remains were because of their lack of a reaction and indifference to Caylee's remains being discovered. While LE was digging Caylee's bones out of mud and debris, the Anthonys were dining on crab puffs at the Ritz.

I can almost imagine Cindy saying, "Well, the jig is up, what shall we have for dinner."

The most telling sign from GA in that LKing video is when CA starts to talk about the decomp smell being garbage GA swallows hard. Listening to that is hard for him. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back