Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have fought with myself whether to post this dream about Caylee, maybe because I hope it isn't true, but it won't leave me. I am having trouble even typing this so please bear with me. Dream--Casey was sitting on a sofa in a room that looked as though it might be an apt. or office, there were three other people there if you count 'me', she was just sitting looking no emotion just seemed impatient, like waiting, 2 guys one sitting beside her was looking at a paper the other guy had shorts and a jersey on, light sandy or brown hair. He was busy and had a lot of papers before him at a table and was getting up and down, seemed he was working on something, he was talking trying to figure something out, but I could not make out what he was talking about or trying to say. The woman (me) said to Casey 'here you can use my phone' and pitched it to her, I could feel she felt sorry for her, Casey smiled then and started using it immediately. 'I' came in from outside, bright outside, through sliding doors and walked by them with a child, who I seemed to know was Caylee, on my back, like a fireman's lift, the child was lifeless seemed asleep but it was dead weight, I laid her in a child's bed and covered her up in another room, bedroom? It seemed this went into another dream because they did not acknowledge 'me' or seem to notice me. Then later, it was dark, Casey was alone and went to the bed and checked the baby got her face right next to her and used her finger to touch or sightly push at the top of the child's head. But the child shown to me was shrunken and seemed to be fading away, almost doll like,and when KC touched the top of her head it was squishy and red, very bright red. But when she touched her again to make sure it was her the child's arm moved. End of dream. Now dreams are open to many interpretations for sure but my feelings and other dreams I have had on this is one I never wanted to put out there, but it won't leave me. It may have been an accident that something happened to Caylee but she lived for some time after it and KC did not get help for her then and waited, so she died. Now maybe if she had taken her to hospital or get help she may have not lived anyway but this is second time I have seen a dream referring to this, the one I had before I did not put this part in. I think you can see why I have hesitated to put this out there. I even came here to post this for a couple of days and could not thinking something else may have been related to this dream but it would not leave me I knew until I put it out. Sometimes in a dream details you forgot to 'see' will surface later, if they do I will edit or add to this. One thing that I am not sure of is the woman who gave KC the phone to use the same woman who carried Caylee, it seemed to be. But why do I question this part? I have a very heavy heart sending this to post. Has anyone else 'felt', 'seen' or have some reference that KC just let her die so she would not have to explain herself or lifestyle or things she had been doing to anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52