Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this mentioned in the greatgrandmother's interview?

The great grandmother said that about 4 times she received answering machine messages of a little girl babbling..I think maybe one out of the 4 times she answered, and said that it sounded like a recording.

Did LE check out the number that called her? I would be curious where the call originated.

Tim Miller's daughter's case was just on Haunting Evidence on Tru-Tv. Tim seemed very impressed with John. John drew an exact map of the "killing field" and drew the locations of the other two bodies (Janet Doe and Heidi Fye) plus knew exactly where his daughter was found. Tim said he could not have drawn a better one even knowing where they were found.

I would love to hear Tim's take on that whole thing today. He seemed very sincere as he always is on the show tho.

I watched this! Actually watched several episodes. I was impressed too!
I was also saddened to hear how Tim's daughter was murdered.
Be sure to watch next Saturday when they look at Madeleine Mccan's case.

Hi guys. Just got out of work and classes. There is a Bird Sanctuary with I believe, herons, in the Split Oak Forest. There is a boardwalk. For what it's worth.

First dream of Caylee.....

Last night I had a dream about water and divers were searching 2 taped off areas. They found what I felt to be decorations on a little girls barrette. They were small and pretty shades of pink, light blue and yellow. To me it looked like they were caught in a drain catch which would not be in natural pools of water. There were trees nearby off to the left side. But then I saw dark wooden stairs almost like a path.

I still have a strong vision of a tall slim male being lead out of a house in handcuffs. It was dark out so either during the night or early am.

This is a common theme among us: "wooden" platform, stairs, etc.

The research I have done on Juniper trees in FL leads me to believe they are found in the national forest regions there. While the woodcrane was mentioned in some areas, there is a Juniper springs park and waterway for canoeing in Ocala NF and nothing about storks.

FWIW - doing some searching and Oviedo and Bird Sanctuary is giving some initial hits, but so far it seems to be houses/real estate that's described as being near 'Nature Preserve, Bird Sanctuary & City of Oviedo Recreation Center'.
(for example the first hit is: http://www.1975emeraldgreen.com/)

There's also a 'Bird Island' which appears to be a private bird sanctuary in Oviedo; near the Black Hammock Adventure / Black Hammock Fish Camp area --- on the shores of Lake Jessup.

There's a page for the Black Hammock Restaurant (http://www.blackhammock.net/about.htm) that says that in addition to the gator population, Lake Jessup is the home of 'more species of birds than any other lake in Florida'.

Glancing quickly at Bithlo and there doesn't seem to be much info re bird sanctuarys -and totally unsure of Juniper trees - but right off seeing 'Orlando Wetlands Park', Lake Louise some hiking trails in the Bithlo/Oviedo areas
(http://hometown.aol.com/jescoffier/myhomepage/personal.html)

I have next to no experience with Bithlo and only remember the track, a huge junkyard and that it's on the way to Chuluota (where my g-aunt lives). A lot of second-hand info on the Lake Jessup area including the Black Hammock Restaurant and the lake itself. My dad (who passed away in December) used to fish there a lot (at night) years ago; something that freaked us out because he'd go alone and count the gators...

For whatever reason I keep being drawn to the Lake Jessup area... just a feeling (no dreams or anything)...
ETA: there's an Oviedo Tree Farm and a Black Hammock Tree Farm...

Do you know why they call the area "Black Hammock"?

Are you familiar with the Lake Pickett area? This was one specific area that LE was interested in during 3 interviews.

Do any of the parks have wooden walkways across water areas? A lot of talk about the possibility of (ugh) Caylee being thrown to the alligators, if, if that would be the case, it would most likely have been from a bridge because you know Mom of the Year wouldn't endanger herself to get rid of her burdon!

I hope Turbo and Marly56 won't mind that I brought this over from the other thread. I would like to discuss this a bit more here:

If this did happen with CA's mother (Caylee's greatgrandmother), could it be possible that it was little Caylee reaching out to her to say goodbye? I believe that Caylee felt safest with her and loved her dearly for it.

Hi. I just wanted to mention that when my sister died in a car accident, on the seat was Sara Brightman's CD: "I Just Want to Say Goodbye," So, yes.

Do you know why they call the area "Black Hammock"?

Are you familiar with the Lake Pickett area? This was one specific area that LE was interested in during 3 interviews.

Not really other than recognizing the name: Here's a map that shows it and the location is very interesting...
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?city=Lake Pickett&state=FL&country=us

No clue on the name Black Hammock -- will look to see if it's explained.... (I'm guessing due to the trees but totally don't know for sure)

This is an interesting link with some great visuals including a wood deck(turn the speakers down though!)
http://www.theblackhammock.com/

The main thing I remember about the area is that it is/was very swampy and undevelped (this was some time ago). I never associated it with the Orlando area but I think that was because I was in Seminole Co...

Hi. I just wanted to mention that when my sister died in a car accident, on the seat was Sara Brightman's CD: "I Just Want to Say Goodbye," So, yes.
Awww, sorry about your sister. It is uncanny how those things happen time after time in this world, Concentric. I don't see how they can be dismissed as coincidence.

Thanks, Maconrich. It is an interesting place. I found an explanation about another place similar that also calls an area a "hammock". It is because of the tall trees which create a hammock-like skyline or something like that.

And KC said that she left Caylee at the stairs. Thinking 10 years down the road, when this case is covered as a documentary, what clues will be shown as the true part of the half-truths from KC's stories? I too agree that there are certain things that are showing themselves, either through KC or what we are accumulating through all of these avenues. Cases fall by the wayside all of the time but somehow, with this little girl getting into so many hearts and the craziness of the case getting into so many investigative minds, searches continue.

When my friend Tammy died in June 2007, I was asked to take her 9 year old niece for the night so she wouldn't have to hear all of the details of this supposed suicide. A Maroon 5 song came on the radio that I wasn't crazy about, but had been asked to download because my friend at work loved it. I have the radio that has the song titles/artists running across the screen. I noticed that it had been some time since the song went off but the song name kept running across the screen. I looked up the words and it also had a goodbye theme. I knew that was Tammy saying goodbye.

As many of you may remember from the first thread, I recounted that my daughter is psychic but hasn't to date had any dreams or impressions on the case. Since then, I printed out Caylee's picture for her and asked her to meditate on her and see if it triggered anything. Well, it didn't trigger any dreams but she told me this: (paraphrasing)

The night she was looking at the pic and thinking about Caylee, she finally had to lay it aside as it was beginning to get all jumbled up in her mind. So she picked up the Bible hoping to find some soothing words and opened it randomly. Her eyes fell on a verse and for some reason it stood out to her like a neon sign and she is convinced it has something to do with Caylee. Here is the verse:

Psalms 104:17~ Where the birds themselves make nests.
As for the stork, the juniper trees are it's house.

Here is how she interprets the verse in re Caylee:

Caylee is nesting, whether dead or alive, near birds- perhaps a bird sanctuary? The stork, which traditionally represents the stories we tell children about where babies come from, represents Caylee. Wherever she is she is near a stand of Juniper.
I'm wondering how pertinent this Bible verse is in this case. I found this:

http://www.tfn.net/springs/Juniper.htm

Another person said that her psychic neighbor said that Caylee is in a well or spring. Anyone?

Thanks, Maconrich. It is an interesting place. I found an explanation about another place similar that also calls an area a "hammock". It is because of the tall trees which create a hammock-like skyline or something like that.

I feel like a total idiot -- my g-aunt lives on Lake Pickett -- guess it shoulda sounded familiar... Duh!! :bang: Got an email from my sister who's still down there, and she said last she was out that way there was (still) a big park with a public boat ramp, but that the area has grown tremendously - houses etc. While searching for the park (which I didn't find), came across a thread from here where some people are going out that way to look around: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67867&page=4

I totally believe that if KC did this on her own, she stayed in the general area and the Orange/Seminole Co border areas (Bithlo, Chuluota, Oveido) would be safe bets. (if she went with a lake and/or more rural area instead of a dumpster.) Plus there was a lot of flooding from the storms which might have kept her from being found by now...

That makes sense about the hammock - TY :)

At Black Hammock there is a boat dock, gator pit, restaurant, very few homes also Pappy Patch in the area, we pick strawberries there. The whole area around there has not built up as much as a mile in either direction. Very rural area, dirt roads mostly. It is on Lake Jessup which would also allow but boat to go in the direction of Central Winds Park, just a few miles away.

Lake Pickett has large park lots of camping, playground, boat dock and if I remember correctly has a small pier. It has built up quite a bit around the park in the last few years, used to be a lot of cows in the area now homes.

All so if I'm not mistaking the Seminole trail runs thru some of this area as well, which bike, roller blades, hiking, and horse back trails.

This is my second time posting about dreams I've had with Caylee. Last night I dreamt that she is buried and I saw a huge parking lot. (possibly by the airport?) Also, I saw alot of some sort of powdery substance with some color to it - not sure what this can mean? Just thought I'd share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona