Public appearances and other forms of cashing in ..

Meanwhile Jessie is keeping a low profile, but back in May according to his father was living on a small amount donated by supporters:

Jessie is living with his girlfriend, on the same road in Earle as his dad. He was working for a nearby construction company, until he recently got laid off. Now his dad says Jessie lives off of about $500 a month, which comes from West Memphis Three supporters.

http://origin.thv11.com/news/article/263464/433/Jessie-Misskelley-20-Years-Later

Also are Damien and Lorri still together? Plenty of people asking if she moved with him to NY or if the 'fairytale' is over.

I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that they are still together. I can't find anything online any more recent than February, 2014, but according to this article, they were still married then. I follow several WM3 sites, and nothing has been said on any of them to indicate that the "fairytale" is over. Thanks for asking, though!

I am honestly amazed there are people out there supporting 3 people who brutally killed 3 8 year old boys. And not only that Damien is selling his story and making cash out of the tragic events like 3 children's deaths meant nothing and is a means to make money.

I agree asyousay it just goes to show the power of a good story. The tide is turning however, I have noticed more and more that people are seeing through the fiction of the Paradise Lost movies, and the other propaganda that has been put out there, also the more Damien speaks the more apparent his lying becomes to others.

I agree asyousay it just goes to show the power of a good story. The tide is turning however, I have noticed more and more that people are seeing through the fiction of the Paradise Lost movies, and the other propaganda that has been put out there, also the more Damien speaks the more apparent his lying becomes to others.

That is good to hear that the tide is turning . I believe they are guilty and even if they are not then they are still horrible human beings as they are making a living off the murders of the poor boys .

Would innocent people really have such low morals as to benefit from such a brutal crime ?!

Totally agree, although hard nosed supporters would say that years behind bars makes it difficult for them to find honest work, even though Jessie seems to have managed it.

Totally agree, although hard nosed supporters would say that years behind bars makes it difficult for them to find honest work, even though Jessie seems to have managed it.

Some people have a hard time. And finding a job that allows them to make a living is harder on ex cons. Damien's an ******* but terry hobb is as well and I still think he was the one who murdered those children. The moms never present evidence and if anything more think they're innocent.

Some people have a hard time. And finding a job that allows them to make a living is harder on ex cons. Damien's an ******* but terry hobb is as well and I still think he was the one who murdered those children. The moms never present evidence and if anything more think they're innocent.

I agree that it would be hard to make a living but to make a living off the slaying of the children should never of been a option and it's sickening his fans think that's a acceptable job to sell his story . Along the way it seems his fans have forgotten that 3 children was brutally killed in the worst way imaginable .

I wonder if it had happened to them they would still support them by contributing to his fund or by buying his products .

I know a autograph collector who graphed Damien when Devil's Knot came out in the U,S and thankfully no idiot has ever brought it off his ebay account and he has been given a ton of stick of people who all can't believe he would try and sell it on . Nobody should be profiting off this crime IMO!!

I agree that it would be hard to make a living but to make a living off the slaying of the children should never of been a option and it's sickening his fans think that's a acceptable job to sell his story . Along the way it seems his fans have forgotten that 3 children was brutally killed in the worst way imaginable .

No one has forgotten the children, this is why supporters are supporters, that statement is deplorable.

Would innocent people really have such low morals as to benefit from such a brutal crime ?!

So an innocent person who has spent 18 years on death row should not be allowed to tell his story? ridiculous.

No one has forgotten the children, this is why supporters are supporters, that statement is deplorable.

So an innocent person who has spent 18 years on death row should not be allowed to tell his story? ridiculous.

No , because the story involves the slaying of 3 children which they are participated in and even if by some miracle they are innocent then stop trying to make money off of . It's morally repugnant to me he is getting rich off there deaths !!

I won't say anymore as I have said I have had to on them selling the story and go out and get a real job or I don't now help people for free so they don't go though what you went though if they cared that much !

You have no evidence. Even kyle tries to cite arguments even if they are blatantly full of holes. You just say damian did it. They're getting money out of "were innocent the state shafted us." Jmb believes they're innocent after 13 years hating them. That speaks a lot.

You have no evidence. Even kyle tries to cite arguments even if they are blatantly full of holes. You just say damian did it. They're getting money out of "were innocent the state shafted us." Jmb believes they're innocent after 13 years hating them. That speaks a lot.

They have confessed to the crime , that's pretty solid in my eyes at the end of the day .

If my memory serves me correctly all 3 have confessed as well and Jessie multiple times . I don't care if he has a IQ 170 or 70 he certainly explained on the bible confession what they had done to the boys and nobody sat him and told him what to say . He knew what he had done and in his best simplistic way tried to explain .

You do realize that a.) sometimes prosecutors meet the defendant behind the defenses back b.) that they sometimes trick the person into believing its in their interests to confess and c.) the bible confession still had a shitton of holes in it?

You ignore the forensic evidence incriminating terry hobbs and david jacoby and the fact that none of the confessions were slightly reliable

They have confessed to the crime , that's pretty solid in my eyes at the end of the day .

If my memory serves me correctly all 3 have confessed as well and Jessie multiple times . I don't care if he has a IQ 170 or 70 he certainly explained on the bible confession what they had done to the boys and nobody sat him and told him what to say . He knew what he had done and in his best simplistic way tried to explain .

No they did not confess.

They pled guilty while MAINTAINING their INNOCENCE. That is not confessing.

No they did not confess.

They pled guilty while MAINTAINING their INNOCENCE. That is not confessing.

Sorry , I have seen transcripts with Jessie confessing to killing the 3 boys . Also Damien was over heard saying he had killed them when he was at a soft ball park .

I love how some people say Jessie is a complete *advertiser censored* yet has the smarts to make up a whole fabricated story on the slaying of the boys.

Not only that he managed to plant a bottle of whiskey that he told his lawyer the location of from that night and it just happened to be under the bridge where he said it would be .

Sorry , I have seen transcripts with Jessie confessing to killing the 3 boys . Also Damien was over heard saying he had killed them when he was at a soft ball park .

I love how some people say Jessie is a complete *advertiser censored* yet has the smarts to make up a whole fabricated story on the slaying of the boys.

First, no one is calling Jessie "a complete *advertiser censored*". Second, it's not a very good story. That's the problem and it's pretty damn evident if you read the statement. The WMPD had to coach and coerce to even get something half coherent together, and even then it's piss poor.

Also, I assume you are referring to the statements made by the "softball girls" regarding Damien? Now where to start about that...
Here's a brief debunking of it all:
http://westmemphisthreediscussion.yuku.com/topic/2091/Softball-Girls#.U4zVEyjFlUM
Furthermore, small town rumours spread like the worst kind of wildfire. I know that first hand. And agreeing with them is often the easiest way to get people off your back.

As others have pointed out, they maintained their innocence in the Alford Plea. What they agreed to was that a guilty plea could be in the best interest of themselves and the STATE. That's a big old difference right there.
Add to that, they have not profited off of the murder of the boys, nor have supporters forgotten Stevie, Chris or Michael. Quite the opposite. By speaking about the injustices commited (note: not the murders), and not just going away like the state of Arkansas would prefer, attention is brought to the case in the hopes of finding the real killer and true justice.

Also I read somewhere that Damien does public apparances/tattoos to make some kind of living. I mean he's a convicted felon, he's not going to be able to get a real job.

also I think Damien's "stage performance" is a Q&A.

I dont see a problem since they wont get any funds for being WRONGLY convicted, they spent alot of time that they wont get back :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221
Back