Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering why we don't see RC or Donna on the phone calls, we can only hear what they're saying?

When Tommy went around to the home, the night of Haleigh's disappearance (when Misty was supposedly sleeping). Was it reported whether he tried both doors, front and back?

Usually if you think someone is home, you would check both doors.
I'm trying to find out if both doors were locked at that time.

At that time, who was Tommy & family living with?

Timmy or Hank Sr.?

Why were the 4 of them sleeping in same bed/bedroom?
Had Misty or Ronald been threatened?

I keep hearing about the picture of Cousin Jo and Misty hanging up Haleighs missing posters together the day after Haleigh was missing, could someone please point me to where this picture might be...TIA

I keep hearing about the picture of Cousin Jo and Misty hanging up Haleighs missing posters together the day after Haleigh was missing, could someone please point me to where this picture might be...TIA

On my bedroom floor. [Sorry... being silly.]

It was on the front page of the Palatka Daily News print edition on 2/10/2010. It had been published prior to that also, because I saw it in the PDN archives over the summer.

Yes they was living there I heard it on the calls
Office was at 116 Tyler child last seen 1 to 1.5 hous ago

FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?
FLE2: 1256.
OP: Go head.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green.
OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5173311.php

What date did Hank Sr. have the wreck?

Trying to find an answer for you on this one lone.....does anyone know if the hospital in Gainsville is closest to Putnam County....if not maybe that is where the accident occurred?

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

snip~Two days before Haleigh turned up missing last February, a drunk driver with no insurance smashed into the used car Timmy and Chelsea had just bought days earlier. Hank, Sr., her father in law wound up in the hospital in Gainesville, Fla., she says, and didn’t come home until after Haleigh vanished, on crutches, pins in his leg and a lot of pain.

With her car totalled, Chelsea started driving the blue family van, which she initially reported appeared to be parked in a different spot than she usually left it the day Haleigh was reported missing. Cousin Joe Overstreet had spent the night, and Chelsea later told police she’d left the keys on the kitchen counter, where she usually does, within easy reach. Reflecting now, she says, “What I told police was that I can’t totally, 100 per cent account for Joe that night…~ end

Misty mentions blood in that van. I have heard that both Tommy and Ron hunt. The blood in the van was said to be deer blood. Does anyone know where either one of these men would go hunting?

I find that doubtful.....jmo. I thought Tommy hit a deer?

I have it from a very reliable source that there was blood in the van. I knew this information months before it came out, however; I didn't know it was deer blood at the time. I sat on that information out of respect for the person who told me. My question is, where do they hunt?

Do we know if the police revealed if RC, MC, TN or GGM eyes were swollen. You know when you cry alot afterwards your eye lids and around you eyes get puffy. And I'm not talking about the phony tears.

4Jacy, why don't you go to the police with this? Sounds like you might be on to something.

I have it from a very reliable source that there was blood in the van. I knew this information months before it came out, however; I didn't know it was deer blood at the time. I sat on that information out of respect for the person who told me. My question is, where do they hunt?

I would start by looking at the report(s) when RC was cited for wildlife violations-it may list an address or location.

So, Tommy was/was not living at 116 Tyler at the time of Haleigh's disappearance?

Has Tommy been given a polygraph?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads