Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timmy wasn't living in Satsuma when Haleigh disappeared. He was living in Crescent City. This isn't the only fact that NG/MS have gotten wrong.

Timmy wasn't living in Satsuma when Haleigh disappeared. He was living in Crescent City. This isn't the only fact that NG/MS have gotten wrong.

Do you dispute the information about Misty's phone records as reported by NG, MS, or AH??....I wasn't talking about an address, I was talking about the fact that her phone was turned off after an alleged argument with Ronald and then turned back on after 3:15....at which time she phoned her brother Timmy Croslin...1st before phoning 911 or Ronald.

ETA....I ask because this is the question and answer thread and a question was posed about the phone records, not an address.

Okay. Are there any documentations on MC cell phone pings the night Haleigh went missing? Or RC pings, or ToC pings? If the cell phone battery is removed are there then any pings to record?

Law enforcement has stated on several occasions that they have two pings from Ronald's cell telephone on the night of February 9.

None of Misty's nor Hank's pings have been publicly confirmed by legit sources, i.e., law enforcement or "real" news sources [MSM] to my recollection. By definition, this excludes AH, MS, & NG. Nothing personal against them; they are simply trying to draw in more viewers and more hits on their sites, similar to the way "reality" TV-type programming and political talk shows. ~ JMO

I do not think pings would be recorded while a cell phone's power source [battery or AC plug] is disconnected. There may be small, low-power backup batteries in cell phones - similar to the ones inside of computers that retain your clock and CPU settings, but I honestly do not know.

Do you dispute the information about Misty's phone records as reported by NG, MS, or AH??....I wasn't talking about an address, I was talking about the fact that her phone was turned off after an alleged argument with Ronald and then turned back on after 3:15....at which time she phoned her brother Timmy Croslin...1st before phoning 911 or Ronald.

Leaving just an answer, nothing more.

Yes, I do dispute information from those sources.

So I guess it is okay to quote them for certain things but not in regards to Misty's phone records?

Stating that someone or something is not a legitimate source is easy to do when national news and media outlets are the ones doing the reporting.....but for many months NOBODY was reporting on Haleigh and these sources were the only ones who brought the news to us. Does that make it illegitimate? Perhaps the links to TJ Harts video's and blogs should be taken down? Law Enforcement has confirmed very little in this case.

So I guess it is okay to quote them for certain things but not in regards to Misty's phone records?

Stating that someone or something is not a legitimate source is easy to do when national news and media outlets are the ones doing the reporting.....but for many months NOBODY was reporting on Haleigh and these sources were the only ones who brought the news to us. Does that make it illegitimate? Perhaps the links to TJ Harts video's and blogs should be taken down? Law Enforcement has confirmed very little in this case.

I didn't say the sources were legitimate. I stated the sources were often wrong in their information and seldom bother to correct their mistakes. I have seen nothing from LE which would confirm those statements that Misty's phone was turned on to call Timmy. That is not to say that information isn't available. I just know as far as LE is concerned, 2 pings from Ron's phone were near PDM, out of 20 or more calls that night. I have also seen nothing of Tommy's cell activity.

This is for asking a question and giving an answer ONLY!!! That means ask a question and someone who has an answer will answer the question.

It doesn't mean an opinion or a comment or anything else.

KNOCK IT OFF!

Bumping for Kimster!

Trying to shed some light possibly on cell phone pings. In the Missing thread here at WS, Bryce Tarter, missing from Savannah Ga. the family tried to trace cell phone pings and Sprint was the carrier, and they stated that Sprint phones are the only ones that cannot be pinged if they are off or battery is dead. Don't know what carrier the Cummings/Croslins have or had, but that was just interesting to me.

Okay, I just got home and have some PMs about this thread. I'll look it over when I get the chance. Until then, the thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member