Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else besides me get the feeling that Ron was involved with Misty and the drugs to get Misty caught so LE could put the squeeze on her? Almost like he was sacrificing himself to find out what happened to his daughter?
I got that feeling after listening to the conversation with his mother.

I got the feeling he and his momma were attempting to make the puplic see it that way, but they didn't fool me...JMO.

Does anyone know where I could hear this message, was it ever uploaded? I have been searching, like I said, all day..:waitasec:
Sorry, I don't, but I sure wish I did. After ciewing the tapes a few times, I'm taking another look at the incidents surrounding the big split between Misty and her family.

I don't believe it was ever uploaded.

Debs if something is uploaded to the PCSO server do you know if that means everyone would be able to download and listen? I have been all over their website and I can't find it and i am beginning to think it was nver uploaded like you say.

I seem to get tunnel-vision on these things. I am so interested because it was Timmy that Misty first called after she turned her phone back on on 2/9 and I truly would be interested in hearing what the threats consisted of.

The digitally recorded message will be uploaded to the Sheriff's Office
server. ~ end

This is a police report. The way I read this is that the Officer made note of the fact that they preserved the recording on the PC Server. Not the PC website. The PC server through chain of custody would be the digital location to preserve the recording for use in prosecution if it was decided that the State would proceed with the case.

This may have been answered before and I may have over looked it, Did Misty's family ever get her phone from Tina?

was looking thru the court dockets today and noticed that some of our players have "transfer to Division 52" listed in their records. anyone know what that means?

I have a question and don't know where to put it, as I am not sure this really pertains to the case. So here is a shot in the dark. We have all kinds of updates on Jr and I love hearing that he is doing well, I am so happy about that. But has ABs baby had a DNA test to determine RC is the father and furthermore anyone know how he is doing? Delete this if you need to but I thought I'd try. Thank you.

I have a question and don't know where to put it, as I am not sure this really pertains to the case. So here is a shot in the dark. We have all kinds of updates on Jr and I love hearing that he is doing well, I am so happy about that. But has ABs baby had a DNA test to determine RC is the father and furthermore anyone know how he is doing? Delete this if you need to but I thought I'd try. Thank you.

Morning Love....
No there was never a DNA test, Ronald states he might be the father, but in truth we do not know for sure. I lean towards the theory that since AB's Gramma seems to love and care for the child, she might not want RC proven to be the dad...JMO. There are numerous theories about why the DNA test was never done, I suppose you would just have to read up and develop your own opinion!

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/haleigh-cummings-case-party-girls-busted-ronald-cummings-bolo/

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/22/exclusive-bolo-for-haleigh-cummings-dad/

I posted Art H links because It is hard to find a link we can post. Google AB(full name) you should find lots to read up on. HTH

Okay. Are there any documentations on MC cell phone pings the night Haleigh went missing? Or RC pings, or ToC pings? If the cell phone battery is removed are there then any pings to record?

Okay. Are there any documentations on MC cell phone pings the night Haleigh went missing? Or RC pings, or ToC pings? If the cell phone battery is removed are there then any pings to record?

The only ping I've heard of regarding Misty's phone is when she turned it on after 3 a.m.

In one of the Misty with Dad tapes, Hank says to Misty "Why didn't you come forward". What did Misty say in response to this question and what did Misty say that led to this question? Were these statements redacted? Does anyone recall?

I am not the right person to be answering the technical questions but I always want to help, no pings from Misty's cell after about 8:15pm or so.....her cell get's turned back on at 3:15 am and the first person she calls you ask?

The good brother Timmy C(the one currently in Mass)....not 911 not Haleigh's Daddy....TiC.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/08/ng.01.html

snip~
GRACE: So back to Marlaina Schiavo on the story. Marlaina, this brother who was living in Satsuma at the time Haleigh goes missing, he leaves after she goes missing. He`s relocated near where this alleged sighting took place, this sighting in the last 72 hours. And Florida police travel to Massachusetts and question him, and I understand his wife, for hours?

SCHIAVO: They do. As a matter of fact -- so tracking back, he wasn`t (ph) in Satsuma at the time when Haleigh went missing. He was actually living on the same street, staying with Misty`s other brother at the time, during this whole entire time of the investigation. Then his wife has a baby and then they moved straight to Massachusetts near her family.

GRACE: OK. Pause.

SCHIAVO: Yes.

GRACE: This is the brother living in Satsuma when Haleigh goes missing?

SCHIAVO: Correct. Both brothers were living in Satsuma at the time.

GRACE: OK. Got it. Do we know about the phone calls made between Misty Croslin and the brother when Haleigh goes missing?

SCHIAVO: We know that phone records show that she called her brother, but the police won`t say what those conversations were about.

GRACE: OK. Marlaina, did she call the brother before the 911 call?

SCHIAVO: Yes, she did.
~ end snip

In one of the Misty with Dad tapes, Hank says to Misty "Why didn't you come forward". What did Misty say in response to this question and what did Misty say that led to this question? Were these statements redacted? Does anyone recall?

per the NG transcript this was the conversation

snip~HANK CROSLIN: If you guys had something to do with...

MISTY CROSLIN: (INAUDIBLE)

HANK CROSLIN: Yes.

HANK CROSLIN: Yes, but that right there doesn`t matter. The dude (ph) Haleigh case is a whole different ballgame.

HANK CROSLIN: I don`t understand why you didn`t come forward before.

HANK CROSLIN: Yes. Damn you, man. You had to go...

HANK CROSLIN: I know, baby. I`m going crazy myself.

yes, they`re messing with him, too. Some of the inmates was hollering (EXPLETIVE DELETED) to him. Where`s that little baby at?

MISTY CROSLIN: (INAUDIBLE)~ end snip

when I first listened to it I thought that I heard Hank asking about the burglary charges that Misty blew the whistle on...but after reading the transcript i have to wonder if they were discussing the Haleigh case.

Dr. Lillian Glass had an interesting take on the conversations here:
http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/tag/hank-croslins-arrest/

Debs if something is uploaded to the PCSO server do you know if that means everyone would be able to download and listen? I have been all over their website and I can't find it and i am beginning to think it was nver uploaded like you say.

I seem to get tunnel-vision on these things. I am so interested because it was Timmy that Misty first called after she turned her phone back on on 2/9 and I truly would be interested in hearing what the threats consisted of.

How do you know Timmy was the first person she called when she turned her phone back on on 2/9, and how do you know she ever had her phone off? Where did this info come from? tia :)

How do you know Timmy was the first person she called when she turned her phone back on on 2/9, and how do you know she ever had her phone off? Where did this info come from? tia :)

It was reported by numerous media outlets that Misty's phone was not pinging between the hours of 8:15 pm and 3:15 am....approximately of course. However, Ronald and others phone records help to put certain events on the time line into perspective that evening.

NG covered the phone records here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/22/ng.01.html

snip~GRACE: Seven months. Now, I want to make it clear what my earlier question was. What could possibly be the problem with their pings? Why can`t they get a track on her cell phone that evening to figure out where she was unless a cell phone was turned off?

BROOKS: That`s the only reason, whether the cell phone was off or the battery was dead. But Nancy, some phones do not have GPS. But every one of them will tell you exactly what tower they were pinging from.~ end

and here about Timmy being the first person called: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/08/ng.01.html

snip~GRACE: This is the brother living in Satsuma when Haleigh goes missing?

SCHIAVO: Correct. Both brothers were living in Satsuma at the time.

GRACE: OK. Got it. Do we know about the phone calls made between Misty Croslin and the brother when Haleigh goes missing?

SCHIAVO: We know that phone records show that she called her brother, but the police won`t say what those conversations were about.

GRACE: OK. Marlaina, did she call the brother before the 911 call?

SCHIAVO: Yes, she did.
~ end

Also, Art Harris covered Misty's phone records as well and told the same story as NG's reporters covering the story.Hope that Helps ya.

Sorry....Left out the Art H link :http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/08/misty-cummings-brother-quizzed-haleigh-siting/

snip~With that revenge romance hanging over his Satsuma lovenest, Ronald made what turned out to be a fractious call to her at 8:30 p.m. that Monday, Feb. 9, and sources tell me he kept calling and texting her from his job at PDM Bridge company, but Misty didn’t pick up until 3:15 a.m., sources close to the case tell me her cell phone records show.

She’d either turned her phone off “or it went off by itself,” says one.

Ronald was scheduled to get off at midnight, but wound up working until 3 a.m., then whipped into the San Mateo Handy Mart on the way home to buy beer and smokes. Sources say a video camera captured his visit about 3:15 a.m. ~ end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear