Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dose anyone know what county/city Timothy Crolin was living in VA?

Timmy C. mentions in a phone call to, I think Tommy, that he was in Federal prison in VA. He didn't have to be living in VA to be sent to that prison. I don't think there are federal prisons in every state.
hth

Does anyone know what his conviction was? tia

ETA; I went off to check to see if there was a federal prison in Mass. and there is. There is also one in Florida. I didn't check to see if there was one in Mich. or Tenn. but I don't think it matters too much as they could have shipped him anywhere they wanted to, for whatever reason.

So I don't know where TC committed the federal crime or what the conviction was for, but here is a link to info about Federal prisons. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._federal_prisons

ETAA; Since he isn't that old, he likely wasn't in there for very long, so he was probably in an FPC, or minimum security prison, probably in Alderson, VA. just a guess folks. and moo

Timmy C. mentions in a phone call to, I think Tommy, that he was in Federal prison in VA. He didn't have to be living in VA to be sent to that prison. I don't think there are federal prisons in every state.
hth

Does anyone know what his conviction was? tia

This is what I think Timmy says to Tommy:

Timmy: If I would have got booked in the one in Virginia, that was a federal prison.

Dunno but it seems to me that he did something he was never booked for.

So, Tommy was/was not living at 116 Tyler at the time of Haleigh's disappearance?

Has Tommy been given a polygraph?

TIA

Tommy was living at 116 Tyler at the time of HaLeigh's disappearance.

LE said they have given many polygraphs but have not said specifically who.

However, we do know that Misty, and RC were polygraphed.

MY uninformed guess would be that he was not polygraphed since his current public defender wants to polygraph him and charge him $750. to do it, per his recent visit with his wife Lindsey.

hth :)

I suppose he was at home, however he is not heard in the 911 call. Misty states in either the LVA or hypnosis something about bubba was freaking out/screaming too. That sounds to me like she meant Jr, but I didn't hear him freaking out/screaming whatever on the tape, hmm maybe it was just me and maybe I need better headphones, or maybe she calls Ron bubba. :waitasec:

So I guess till the answer of that night come out we will not know. :mad:

In visiting with family members via phone or at the jail, she consistently calls Ron, "Ronald" and she consistently calls both of her brothers "bubba."

I don't recall whether she calls her nephew "bubba," but she calls her father, daddy. I don't remember what she calls her mother.

When she talks about Jr, aka, butterbean, Ronald Cummings Jr, she consistently calls him "Jr."

hth

Maven:

That is right, there is not a word coming from JR/Bubba. I would think that if JR was as startled as MC makes it seem, then MC wouldn't have been question by LE who else was in the bed, i think it would be obivous that JR was there. I would think after waking and noticing that one child was gone, i would want to keep the other close to me, to make sure that child doesn't go missing. (i would have had JR on my hip while taking to LE, IDK that is just me though, and this is just my opinion. ;)

Sorry for yet another post.

Misty makes mention in one of her scenarios, that she was going to call her mom, but Ronald shows up, so she didn't.

Why was Jr not heard during the 911 calls between 3:27 and 3:34 am on Feb 10, 2009 at 202 Green Lane.

Was Jr taken to 116 Tyler before the 911 call was made?
If yes, how did he get there, and when did he get there?

If Jr was in his own home during the 911 calls, why is he not heard, crying, running, sobbing, screaming for his sissy, etc. Why is no one in the home saying, it's ok Jr, we're going to find your sissy, or did you see where sissy went, etc? tia

So, Tommy was/was not living at 116 Tyler at the time of Haleigh's disappearance?

TIA

Here is my take on the Tommy polygraph situation. See, We absolutely know that Law Enforcement offered a polygraph to everyone that was questioned in Haleigh's case. No doubt about it. They stated over and over that they performed numerous poly's and everyone questioned was offered the chance to take a poly and clear themselves. I think LE DID polygraph Tommy Croslin and I think he failed it. Same as his sister Misty.

I think Tommy C wants additional tests and that is why there is a discussion about how much the LDT will cost. Remember Tim Miller came in and lined up those expensive tests for Miss Misty, I should go back and see if there was ever a discussion about who paid for all those tests she took. Anyway, I think TC took one poly already and now he wants another.(administered by LE)....that is why he has to hire someone on his own to do it. The walls are thinning in my opinion folks. Just hearing Tommy talk about a poly and having to pay for it should be our first clue....

TIA

Tommy was living at 116

FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?
FLE2: 1256.
OP: Go head.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green.
OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5173311.php

As for the polygraph I'm not sure but Tommy said in his jailhouse calls he would take one he has nothing to hide!

I found a misdemeanor scuffle with a police officer. Nothing federal.

In June 2009 he had Obstruction charges....wonder what he was obstructing.....and why does it say failure to appear? Is there some reason we are not allowed to discuss this. i don't want to get in trouble.

Did anyone else besides me get the feeling that Ron was involved with Misty and the drugs to get Misty caught so LE could put the squeeze on her? Almost like he was sacrificing himself to find out what happened to his daughter?

I got that feeling after listening to the conversation with his mother.

Did anyone else besides me get the feeling that Ron was involved with Misty and the drugs to get Misty caught so LE could put the squeeze on her? Almost like he was sacrificing himself to find out what happened to his daughter?

Not me! RC has been picked up for drugs before this never charged but picked up for them.

Sorry for yet another post.

Misty makes mention in one of her scenarios, that she was going to call her mom, but Ronald shows up, so she didn't.

Why was Jr not heard during the 911 calls between 3:27 and 3:34 am on Feb 10, 2009 at 202 Green Lane.

Was Jr taken to 116 Tyler before the 911 call was made?
If yes, how did he get there, and when did he get there?

If Jr was in his own home during the 911 calls, why is he not heard, crying, running, sobbing, screaming for his sissy, etc. Why is no one in the home saying, it's ok Jr, we're going to find your sissy, or did you see where sissy went, etc? tia

BBM

maybe TN took hiim around on Tyler, it's closer than GMS house. maybe TN dropped Junior off on Tyler and then waited by the train tracks (red truck spotted by railroad tracks) for her cue to come back to the mh (after 911 call). Maybe JR was in the truck with her and not taken to Tyler st at all.

This is for asking a question and giving an answer ONLY!!! That means ask a question and someone who has an answer will answer the question.

It doesn't mean an opinion or a comment or anything else.

KNOCK IT OFF!

I know most of you will remember the charges that Ronald filed against Timothy Croslin back in September of 2009 for a threatening message left on his voice mail, According to police report

here : http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Ron-Cummings-police-report-re-Timmy.pdf

it stated that the threatening message would be uploaded to PCSO website but I haven't been able to find it to hear it....

snip~Upon my arrival, I made contact with Ronald Cummings. Ronald advised that Timothy Croslin was calling and
harassing him. Ronald advised that for the last two weeks or so, Timothy has been constantly calling the house,
requesting that Ronald call him back. Ronald said that when he did not return the calls, Timothy began leaving
harassing voicemail messages. Ronald wished to pursue charges against Timothy, and was allowed to sign a
complaint affidavit charging Timothy with Harassing Phone Calls. Ronald was provided with a Victims' Rights
pamphlet.
Ronald had saved one of Timothy's messages that he deemed "threatening", and the message was saved to a
digital recorder. The message consisted of Timothy requesting that Ronald's wife call him, and then proceeded
to call Ronald a " *advertiser censored* *****". The digitally recorded message will be uploaded to the Sheriff's Office
server.
~ end

Does anyone know where I could hear this message, was it ever uploaded? I have been searching, like I said, all day..:waitasec:

Ummm, no.

I know the police couldn't do this because it would be highly unethical but, couldn't LP or Cobra or someone offer money to family or friends of the peripheral of this case for information. Maybe a clue here - money here, a clue there - money there, could add up.
It seems none of these people have money. What could it hurt?

Not sure what the reward is anymore but it rose fairly quickly in Haleigh's case because it became so high profile. The reward was 35,000 last I knew, not sure if that has changed.

I know the police couldn't do this because it would be highly unethical but, couldn't LP or Cobra or someone offer money to family or friends of the peripheral of this case for information. Maybe a clue here - money here, a clue there - money there, could add up.
It seems none of these people have money. What could it hurt?
Could add up to a mountain of BS and a big waste of money. Sorry, 4Jacy, I don't mean to sound ugly. It's just the way I see it. You said it yourself. The players we've seen all need money. And many lack scruples. If a Cobra or LP were to go waving money under their noses, they might say anything just to get paid. Before it could be determined the information was phony, the money would be spent and the person who paid it would have no recourse. For anyone who offers real information, I believe there is still a reward.

Having said that, it seems LP is using money to romance the Croslins. We know he provided them with a car, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173