Q241-liquid from the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wan't urine found on clothes thought to be mama doll's clothes?
It was actually on the cloth part of the body of the doll (she was cloth and plastic) that faint yellowish stains were noted by the examiner. I have not seen that the stains (both front and back) were ever identified.

I don't drink Crystal Light so I don't know what the bottle looks like, but is this it, in pic #27, between the sprite and mountain dew? If so....that's a small opening....has to be a guy's urine. Women can urinate in a bottle with a wider opening, but not one this small. (Don't ask how I know that!) :blush:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19105250/detail.html
Pic #27

MOO

I have not read the whole thread so if this has been mentioned already sorry for the repost. When I read about the urine in the bottle the first thing that came to mind were the rumors of Casey being pregnant and the pregnancy test that were said to be found at the remains site if I am remembering correctly. Maybe Casey took a pregnancy test and had a neg and that caused her to snap even more who knows.
Or a false positive.
Remember, Tony wanted a boy? Anyway...some say a woman can not urinate in a bottle that size, but they can...

I also think it's possible like some have already said here that it could of been any male to lazy to get up or get out of the car after a night of drinking/drugging so they used the a bottle to urinate in. All the above is plausible "IMO".

I have googled several references on forensic dna isolation in urine and it can found even in older urine samples... so apparently it may not degrade as badly as I had guessed.. but in all those articles it also says the samples were stored at 4 degrees Celsius... (chilly!)... The trunk would have been hot. Dna can also be extracted from urine stains..
But the bottom line is, even if they identified it was hers, TL's, TL's roomates..it wouldn't link anyone to the crime, just like the pizza box. They ruled out Chlororform so I think that's the end of the pee story.. other than being pretty weird.

If it was in a bottle from Tony's trash.... trust me, it was from some lazy guy (i am friends with some of the laziest) and especially if they were smoking pot, I could see someone being too lazy to get up to go pee.

Tony L and his friends may be lazy, but my friends are by far the laziest.. and have their pee bottles from being drunk/stoned.. whatever.

Yes, I need new friends.

ITA....LOL...yep...been there done that!! IMO...I've found guys will pee in a bottle...when stuck in traffic...no place to pull over to go inside (McDonalds, etc)....too lazy to go inside a place...just because they can do it...the list is endless. When done...chuck it behind the seat...then throw it away when get to a garbage or when clean out the rest of junk that gets thrown behind the seat. As far as WHY someone would bring it in the house to throw away is beyond me....lazy, again??
Although...some other great ideas here, too.

Ummm? Ick?

I see two possibilities. One of the men she was around pee'd in a bottle for reasons that completely escape most of us. (trust me on this, I am a guy. The only time I have ever even considered peeing in a bottle was under orders from a urologist.) The other thought that comes to mind is the urine is to somehow fool a drug test. Now that may tie back to the syringe found at the scene. Remember the syringe had steroids in it as well. Often steroid pushers will offer to supply "clean" urine samples to fool tests.

ITA....LOL...yep...been there done that!! IMO...I've found guys will pee in a bottle...when stuck in traffic...no place to pull over to go inside (McDonalds, etc)....too lazy to go inside a place...just because they can do it...the list is endless. When done...chuck it behind the seat...then throw it away when get to a garbage or when clean out the rest of junk that gets thrown behind the seat. As far as WHY someone would bring it in the house to throw away is beyond me....lazy, again??
Although...some other great ideas here, too.

ITA. I think you're right about it being one of the guys from Tony's apartment. My husband is on the road quite a bit for business and he uses a bottle sometimes (i know - yuk!) Since we are talking about guys living in an apartment, they wouldn't have a garage for an outdoor trash can so I can see them bringing it inside to throw away.

OK... Just putting something out here but can't substantiate at the moment. Remember the computer searches? You can make chloraform from urine and chlorine... The chlorine is put in one bottle, which the syringe is found in, and urine is put in another bottle. We mix the two together at the appropriate time and viola! The excess urine in the bottle is left in the trunk while the bottle with the chlorine and syringe is left at the dump site. Also, IIRC, there was testosterone found in said bottle with syringe.

Or... it was a guy peein in a bottle on a roadtrip?

that liquid in the crystal light bottle, IF it was urine, would have had to come from someone with end stage renal disease (tea colored urine).

My head is spinning after trying to figure out the wording on the documents about it being urine.. the only thing I could really tell was that it was not cloraform LOL>...

that liquid in the crystal light bottle, IF it was urine, would have had to come from someone with end stage renal disease (tea colored urine).

My head is spinning after trying to figure out the wording on the documents about it being urine.. the only thing I could really tell was that it was not cloraform LOL>...
Old urine...nitrates further breaking down urobilins it becomes darker; also concentrates and becomes darker by some evaporation if the container was not completely sealed.

I didn't understand why NS told the lab not to run further tests on the urine-smelling liquid (DNA, or to see if the steroids turned up in that also, etc.)

I have not read the whole thread so if this has been mentioned already sorry for the repost. When I read about the urine in the bottle the first thing that came to mind were the rumors of Casey being pregnant and the pregnancy test that were said to be found at the remains site if I am remembering correctly. Maybe Casey took a pregnancy test and had a neg and that caused her to snap even more who knows.
Or a false positive.
Remember, Tony wanted a boy? Anyway...some say a woman can not urinate in a bottle that size, but they can...

I also think it's possible like some have already said here that it could of been any male to lazy to get up or get out of the car after a night of drinking/drugging so they used the a bottle to urinate in. All the above is plausible "IMO".

(Above bolded by me)

You are correct MADJGNLAW...I should have said "IMO or (I, myself) could not urinate in a bottle with an opening that small, but could with a larger opening". And can I add....to those woman who can hit an opening that small----"Very Impressive"! :bowdown:

:cow:

LOL...and the plot thickens... KC was lucky enough to find unflushed urine in Jesse's toilet...they find his dna..linking him to the car, and the steroid in the syringe at the dumpsite.. Yeah..No. Next we will hear Cindy remembers now that KC had him over to the house the day the Chloroform searches were done on the computer..> (found on a yellow sticky note on the calendar..haha) and then Cindy will say it makes sense to her that he left the evidence behind...cuz he's just not very smart..
Sorry... just writing a script for a murder mystery here.. Carry on.

Or, the urine could have been for someone to fake a urine analysis for drugs. Either it was Casey's or for Casey.

Or from someone who was dehydrated, or urine changed in color by the effects of numerous drugs... etc

What about Time?, doesn't urine in a bottle out in the natural elements turn dark? And I have heard that truck drivers us bottles to urinate in while on the road.

copy from JWG from the chloroform thread :)

From the Crystal Light bottle:
2-Butanol - Solvent, also converted to Butanone
methyl ethyl ketone - Solvent, denaturing agent, cleaning agent
Methyl Alcohol - Solvent
Disulfide, dimethyl - Insecticide - contributor of urine smell
P-cresol - Disinfectants, insecticides
Anisole - Aromatic in perfumes and insecticides
Methyl Isocyanide - Pesticides
cyclohexane, [(1-methylpropyl)thio]- - Fungicide, insecticide?
Trimethylamine - Manufacturing use. Main source of urine smell
Phenol - Antiseptic, herbicide
2-Nonanol, 5-ethyl- - Fungicide, insecticide?
Benzothiazole - Industrial use - binding agent?
1-Methoxycycloheptatriene - Use unknown, seems to be a neurotoxin

this is what was in the crystal light bottle.....

LOL...and the plot thickens... KC was lucky enough to find unflushed urine in Jesse's toilet...they find his dna..linking him to the car, and the steroid in the syringe at the dumpsite.. Yeah..No. Next we will hear Cindy remembers now that KC had him over to the house the day the Chloroform searches were done on the computer..> (found on a yellow sticky note on the calendar..haha) and then Cindy will say it makes sense to her that he left the evidence behind...cuz he's just not very smart..
Sorry... just writing a script for a murder mystery here.. Carry on.

after reading what was in that bottle.....this very well be :eek: urine from a tolet........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500