Questions and Answers ONLY - *NO DISCUSSIONS*

Has it been mentioned just how many of these lowlifes wore ninja outfits? BTW, where would one get their hands on ninja outfits? Do they sell them at Walmart or at a party store - I don't think they're a hot selling item.

Has it been mentioned just how many of these lowlifes wore ninja outfits? BTW, where would one get their hands on ninja outfits? Do they sell them at Walmart or at a party store - I don't think they're a hot selling item.

LPGjr was into martial arts so it wouldn't be too hard to access "real" ninja outfits. It doesn't take much to create your own ninja outfit at home either. Black top, black bottoms, black shoes, black head covering.

Don't know if it was the ninja stuff, but the perps did buy something at Walmart:)

Morgan said a video taken from an area Walmart shows Leonard Patrick Gonzalez, Jr. with a child and two black males that are persons of interest. He said they purchased items used in the crime while at the store.

(snipped)

http://www.northescambia.com/?p=9438

also, has a pic. from the surveillance video

Does anyone know if someone lived in the apartment above the garage to the Billings' house? Is that where the child ran to when they went to get help?

Does anyone know if someone lived in the apartment above the garage to the Billings' house? Is that where the child ran to when they went to get help?

I'm sure about an apartment above the garage, but I read the outer structure was lived in by Gwen Echo, full time caretaker for the children monday - friday. I believe PNJ reported it was she, who the child ran to get help. But other reports have said "a neighbor." Which could very well have been Gwen Echo. Not sure 100% though.

Does anyone know what the next step is in the legal process?

Does anyone know when the court dates will be for any or all of the suspects?

Will be they be heard at once? Or separately?

Who was the insider, door unlocked, alarm system,lay out of house,where safes where?

Did Tabatha have her meeting with the LE?
Is she cooperating?

I'm sure about an apartment above the garage, but I read the outer structure was lived in by Gwen Echo, full time caretaker for the children monday - friday. I believe PNJ reported it was she, who the child ran to get help. But other reports have said "a neighbor." Which could very well have been Gwen Echo. Not sure 100% though.

This sentence was in the original article by PNJ, but has since been edited out. As I write, the sentence still exists in the Huff Post version, but it may disappear from there too in time:

A woman who lives in an outlying building and helps care for the children called emergency dispatchers from the home.

As far as I know, the woman who lives on the property and helps care for the children has initials GE.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/11/byrd-and-melanie-billings_n_230069.html

“Gwen Echo, 48, works five days a week there, helping take care of the children. "They're not hard to take care of," she said. "Their mother has them trained." To make sure all their children are accounted for, Melanie, Byrd and Gwen are forever counting heads.”
From Original page, cached here:
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...6+"gwen+Echo"+-alien&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Current page, now without reference to GE:
http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/99999999/SPECIAL/907100342

Does anyone recall Melanie_B's name prior to marrying BB?
Any idea of state/county in which they were married ?
I looked Escambia & SantaRosa and didn't see it.

thanks

Does anyone recall Melanie_B's name prior to marrying BB?
Any idea of state/county in which they were married ?
I looked Escambia & SantaRosa and didn't see it.

thanks

Melanie Brock. Don't know about the marriage but I think it was 1989 or 1990.

As anyone found a marriage certificate for the Billings - I can't and I've even look in Las Vegas!

No. answer. A suggestion. Did you check where her parent's live. Perhaps they got married in her hometown. Just an idea.

Have you tried Tennessee? An intelius people search shows Melanie and Byrd both have a Memphis public record showing up in each of their names.

As anyone found a marriage certificate for the Billings - I can't and I've even look in Las Vegas!

I have looked as well and not come up with anything. I had guest messages awhile back stating they were not married. However, I never took stock in this without proof. However, I have not been able to find proof on the contrary.

I have looked as well and not come up with anything. I had guest messages awhile back stating they were not married. However, I never took stock in this without proof. However, I have not been able to find proof on the contrary.

I agree - I checked Tennessee, Texas, Florida, Georgia and Alabama - did a nationwide search - can't find proof of a marriage license...............
unless they got it in the open seas. :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab