Questions and Answers ONLY - *NO DISCUSSIONS*

All I ever read was hat BB divorsed wife #2 and a few months later he was suppose to have married his waitress from the Backseat Lounge.........which was Melanie.
IMO, with so much under the table dealings, they may or may not of been married legally???.........commitment ceremony at sea? in the islands? in secret with just no legal papers? IIRC, BB did odd things like the soveriegn rights (giving up citizenship) and copyrighting adopted childrens names.........after 2 bad divorses maybe he didn't believe in a paper marriage??? JMO, would love to find out the truth.........

I think it was a common law marriage.I have looked everywhere for one but not finding it.Might have been a commitment service sorta like Anna Nicole Smith and that stern guy had.

I have looked as well and not come up with anything. I had guest messages awhile back stating they were not married. However, I never took stock in this without proof. However, I have not been able to find proof on the contrary.

I remember seeing a banner on Melanie's MySpace telling how long they were married. It is on the left side above a slide show. http://www.myspace.com/melaniebbb

I remember seeing a banner on Melanie's MySpace telling how long they were married. It is on the left side above a slide show. http://www.myspace.com/melaniebbb

I believe the supposed date is 4-10-93 -
But then we know not everything is as it seems in this case. From what I can see, there is no marriage license issued - doesn't mean there wasn't a wedding.

I believe the supposed date is 4-10-93 -
But then we know not everything is as it seems in this case. From what I can see, there is no marriage license issued - doesn't mean there wasn't a wedding.

I have not found a marriage license either in the Escambia County Florida Clerk of Courts web site for some strange reason, but I did find reference to their marriage at Ancestry.com which shows the marriage license should be at the Escambia County Florida court site.

Florida Marriage Collection, 1822-1875 and 1927-2001):
Name: Melanie Anne Brock
Marriage Date: 10 Apr 1993
County of Marriage: Escambia
Maiden Name: Brock
Race: White
Certificate: 037336
Source: Florida Department of Health
Married: Byrd Starling Billings

ACR

More....

- From the SS Death Index, I could only find birth and death of wife #1: Earletta Mae Billings (b: 08-10-44 d: 07-29-08)

- Ancestry.com records: Marriage to wife #2, Cindy was August 18, 1989 (Escambia Co, FL) Vol: 7006, Certificate: 080618. But I checked the Escambia County web site and can find no record of the marriage ! :bang:

ACR

KUDOS to Swicka who sent this to me (I hope you don't mind the quote!)

"You've probably seen all of this, but I'll send anyhow."

Choose: OFFICIAL RECORDS (not court)

Instrument#2005454546 Book:5796 Page 449

2005454546 BILLINGS MELANIE ANNE 5796 449 12/12/2005 AFFIDAVIT

The above made me wonder if Billings was her Soverign/Natural/Straw name, and NOT her married one.

------------------------------------------
a different doc: (court)
2002 CA 001027 :JEMCO includes natural person
BROCK MELANIE AKA MELANIE BILLINGS
Why would she be aka Billings? Why not aka Brock

I think this is a VERY GOOD QUESTION. . .

I have not found a marriage license either in the Escambia County Florida Clerk of Courts web site for some strange reason, but I did find reference to their marriage at Ancestry.com which shows the marriage license should be at the Escambia County Florida court site.

Florida Marriage Collection, 1822-1875 and 1927-2001):
Name: Melanie Anne Brock
Marriage Date: 10 Apr 1993
County of Marriage: Escambia
Maiden Name: Brock
Race: White
Certificate: 037336
Source: Florida Department of Health
Married: Byrd Starling Billings

ACR

As I have mentioned elsewhere, the record concerning his arrest for adoption fraud is also not on the Escambia site, eventhough it took place in Escambia county. Is it possible that Billings had certain documents removed? According to the Escambia county website, it is possible to have some documents removed including those related to family law. Could this include marriage certificats and adoption fraud?

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/forms/Form-InternetImageRemoval.asp

In this case, someone would have to go to the escambia court house and order them........

Quoted from http://www.northescambia.com/?p=9963

"Leonard Gonzalez, Sr., Leonard Gonzalez, Jr., Wayne Coldiron and Pamela Long Wiggins were also scheduled to be arraigned Thursday, but some of the court appearances were delayed at the request of the State Attorney until after the grand jury meets."

Can someone explain why LP Jr, LP Sr., W. Coldiron, and Pam Wiggens arraignments are being delayed until the GRAND JURY meets?

The others were arraigned already. So why the delay with these four?

• What does the Grand Jury do? Were they involved in arraigning the others?
  • Does this mean they are still formulating official charges against these four?
  • Could more charges be brought against them?
  • I wonder if the delay has anything to do with Cab Tice's questioning by police? aka possible contract hit charges?

Sorry for the dumb questions... I'm not a legal eagle and have little knowledge of the criminal legal system.

Thanks in advance for any answers anyone could provide!

On July 31, the State Attorney’s Office set the charges on Patrick Gonzalez, Jr. to second degree murder not premediated. The same goes for his father and all the other suspects.

According to asst. State Attorney Greg Marcille, the second degree is the highest charge that their office can set prior to going to the grand jury. State law requires that the open counts of murder be changed after a certain period of time.

Only a grand jury can set the charges as first degree murder.

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=7095

Does anyone know the circumstances surrounding Alfred Garza's death? I did a search on Pensacola News Journal, but found nothing.

As I have mentioned elsewhere, the record concerning his arrest for adoption fraud is also not on the Escambia site, eventhough it took place in Escambia county. Is it possible that Billings had certain documents removed? According to the Escambia county website, it is possible to have some documents removed including those related to family law. Could this include marriage certificats and adoption fraud?

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/forms/Form-InternetImageRemoval.asp

In this case, someone would have to go to the escambia court house and order them........

Thanks Gene - I'm going to ask a local to request them!

Does anyone know the circumstances surrounding Alfred Garza's death? I did a search on Pensacola News Journal, but found nothing.

Shot up with Drugs -- Pushed out of a car. That is as about as factual as we can be. However, speculation is that LPG was contracted to "hit" his friend....JMO and PURELY speculative.

Shot up with Drugs -- Pushed out of a car. That is as about as factual as we can be. However, speculation is that LPG was contracted to "hit" his friend....JMO and PURELY speculative.

Jr. sure went all out when signing the on-line Guest Book for Al Garzas' funeral.

Guest Book

Alfred Carl Garza III, 35, of Gulf Breeze, passed away suddenly on Sept. 18, 2008.

Garza was born March 28, 1973, in Gainesville, and grew up in Gulf Breeze, where he played football and baseball. Garza was a very loving husband, father, son, grandson, brother and friend.

(snipped)

http://www.gulfbreezenews.com/news/2008/1002/obits/024.html

I, too, find it odd that there may have been a murder or even suspected murder in GB that wasn't reported about.

I'm trying to catch up on the Garza story. How did he die? The article just says suddenly....

Reminder this is a no discussion thread.
Leave a question
leave an answer if you know it.
Not for speculation, just objective Q&A. It is a reference and is helpful as the case progresses. If we have to go through a lot of chit chat to find the answers down the road, you will be frustrated.

The whole forum is a like a big reference book during the trial. We are basically compiling a huge log of information and the easier we make the reference system the better. You will be happy when information is easily retrievable during the trial and/ or depositions in the future.

Hi NSC..we need a link to back up the information about being shot up with drugs and pushed out of car. if ya post it as fact ya gotta back it up otherwise we become the quotable source for the information and we have nothing to substantiate. People invariably take speculated information and carry it as fact. In 6 months no one can remember where the fact came from but they remember reading about it at WS LOL! It happens all the time as you probably know.
Please let me know if this is speculation and I can take it off the Q&A thread. thanks for all your input. :)

Wonderful mods. -

Can we have a gen. discussion thread again? This may help with reducing the unnecessary posts on the Q&A thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back