Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
On December 8, on Nancy Grace, Terence Lenamon, a death penalty expert, trial court veteran, and the former attorney for Casey Anthony, stated that Stan Strickland would not be the judge in the January 5 trial.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/08/ng.01.html

Does anyone know the name of the judge who will be presiding over the trial?

Could anyone provide me a link to KC's text messages? Are they in the new docs? I am looking for a complete list. TIA!

Could anyone point me to the thread that had a picture of a dark haired guy in a photo with KC where fellow sleuths were commenting on whether they thought it was LA or another guy a/k/a the makeout pic? I have checked the questions threads and so far no luck. TIA!

it is in the rumor thread

Is it documented anywhere that KC was in any kind of ongoing psychotherapy at all or had any kind of psychological diagnosis?

Psychiatric patients are very much protected under HIPAA laws and regualtions.

Unless supeonaed, a mental health treater/therapist/doctor, etc...
can be sued for breach of confidentiality, if he/she were to give out
any information re the patient.

Unless the patient has given information that he/she is a danger to self or others... the therapist must give that information to the proper/ appropriatiate authorities only... never to the general public or media.

Unless the patient has given information that he/she is a danger to self or others... the therapist must give that information to the proper/ appropriatiate authorities only... never to the general public or media.

I seem to recall Cindy making a statement at one time that Casey had never had any type of mental health treatment.

QUESTION:

Who exactly is JP Chatt? I was looking through the "images" sticky thread last night... someone posted his pic next to Caylee's and said he's probably her dad. They do look alike. I remember hearing his name...

If I'm correct in my belief the Motion to Quash is in re: Bristow, the protective order is likely a move to safeguard the journalist's First Amendment protections-- i.e., a finding that she isn't required to reveal sources or stop covering the case-- not a protective order relating to her physical safety.

I'm certain you're right. No reporter ever wants to be put on the witness stand for any reason whatsoever to testify on a case they're covering. When I was a reporter, I always fought (successfully) any subpoenas even if they appeared to be for a harmless reason. Most of the time they could get what they wanted by entering the story I wrote as evidence anyway.

Yes of course peace. I guess a better way to have asked my question would have been, has Casey ever revealed that she is any kind of ongoing therapy or has a psychiatric diagnosis.

I apologize in advance for not doing the legwork necessary to lay the foundation of my question to WS'rs...I have a dial-up connection and it would take until after the trial to do the research....but I have a question that keeps bugging me and I am hoping someone can shed some light on it...

How many witnesses in this case have reported to LE that BEFORE Caylee went missing KC talked about "Zanny the Nanny"?

During the GA/CA & KC jailhouse videos recently released KC said to CA that Zanni had given her a flatiron. CA acknowledged this. That means CA is acknowledging that KC had talked to CA directly about Zanni before - if she conveyed the info about the flatiron to her previously...

I know my mind is fried with this case, but this info would surely prove or disprove premeditation if KC was weaving the fake persona of Zanni into her life back then????

Or did KC create Zanni the Nanny long before she "lucked" into ZFG's application at the apts? I feel like I am hung-up on this detail that may mean nothing at all....Please help me put it into perspective if I have it wrong. Thanks!

I apologize in advance for not doing the legwork necessary to lay the foundation of my question to WS'rs...I have a dial-up connection and it would take until after the trial to do the research....but I have a question that keeps bugging me and I am hoping someone can shed some light on it...

How many witnesses in this case have reported to LE that BEFORE Caylee went missing KC talked about "Zanny the Nanny"?

During the GA/CA & KC jailhouse videos recently released KC said to CA that Zanni had given her a flatiron. CA acknowledged this. That means CA is acknowledging that KC had talked to CA directly about Zanni before - if she conveyed the info about the flatiron to her previously...

I know my mind is fried with this case, but this info would surely prove or disprove premeditation if KC was weaving the fake persona of Zanni into her life back then????

Or did KC create Zanni the Nanny long before she "lucked" into ZFG's application at the apts? I feel like I am hung-up on this detail that may mean nothing at all....Please help me put it into perspective if I have it wrong. Thanks!

Hi....know what you mean about 'dial-up'....;o)......& the fried mind about this case...

IIRC KC did *use* the name Zanni w/some friends & family, before......but the strangest thing about Zanni is NONE of these folks ever saw her or talked to her, in all the time she *nannied* Caylee.

Something I aways thought odd was, NO ONE who works at the Sawgrass apts (admits) to ever meeting KC........what a poor *investigator* she is, not to have at least questioned all the employee's at the place where she claims to have last "seen" her daughter.

The only people I can remember right now as having said they had heard about Zanny were Amy, Richard and Jesse G. There may be more, I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

The thing about the nanny was that she had mentioned "her" a long time ago as just "the nanny" (the babysitter). No one had ever mentioned her. Then several people said KC began mentioning "Zanny" as the nanny. This was only a few short months before Caylee disappeared, if I recall.

It was only around the time of the arrest people actually heard the name of "the nanny", Zenaida.

When Cindy agrees about the flatiron, she's probably agreeing that KC told her the nanny or "Zanny" had given it to her.

Remember, there are very popular children's books featuring "Zanny the Nanny". Casey may have read them in her earlier years and thought it was a great name for her child's "nanny". The books began being published in the early 1990s, just the right time for KC to become familiar with them during her school years.

The book series is by Kathryn Lasky, and deals with the Starbuck family of two sets of twins and two parents who move to England. Zanny is their nanny and their are mystery elements to the series.

You be the judge.

I think it was back in the FBI videos with CA, that she mentioned KC had a diary and had always kept one. That is the first reference to a diary I've heard so far.

In lots of other cases when a mom is accused of killing her child the diary is a key part of evidence to show intent, frame of mind etc.

I dont expect it to say, dear diary today I killed caylee and burried her, and heres a map of where I put her. But it would give us an idea of the places she went, the things she did with or without caylee, what was stressing her out, or what made her happy.
I expect that it would contain a highly edited version of her life , in case Ca were to read it, but it could still reveal something that we dont yet know.

I would love her diary to be the next document dump.... But why hasnt it been mentioned in the docs we've seen so far. Or have I just missed it?

Hi....know what you mean about 'dial-up'....;o)......& the fried mind about this case...

IIRC KC did *use* the name Zanni w/some friends & family, before......but the strangest thing about Zanni is NONE of these folks ever saw her or talked to her, in all the time she *nannied* Caylee.

Something I aways thought odd was, NO ONE who works at the Sawgrass apts (admits) to ever meeting KC........what a poor *investigator* she is, not to have at least questioned all the employee's at the place where she claims to have last "seen" her daughter.

This is just an EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT point. That she never approached Sawgrass Management to help her find Zanni. It makes me wonder - there is speculation on another thread ("Sleuthing connections to Frank M") that KC may have been involved in auto parts scams and scams involving taking deposit $ for rental units that are vacant but don't belong to you. Could that have something to do with why she couldn't go to the Sawgrass people - were her and "Zanni" involved in a rental unit scam?

Thanks for the responses! You've restored my faith in my recollection. JBean I appreciate the links too.

I have heard this question asked on NG several times and it has never been properly answered.

Okay, we know KC hasn't worked a legitimate job for "years". We know that based on their testimony GA & CA observed and believed KC was getting ready for work and leaving with Caylee for work everyday - for two years.

I'm trying to figure out where KC was going and what was she doing with Caylee during that time-period?

With all the publicity this case has received wouldn't you think that the parents of the man KC claimed fathered Caylee figure out it was their son she is describing? KC may be lying about his identity, but if my son resembled the description KC has provided, I'd want to know if Caylee could have been my granddaughter....If KC completely invented him :)eek: then I guess that would explain why no one has come forward claiming to know his identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500