Questions Welcome Here!

How do you start a new thread? What are the rules etc?

Each new thread requires a link to a main stream media article (MSM) or a report from law enforcement.

Remember to use the Search box to see if there is already a thread for the situation you've found.

You might click Report in your post, and ask a Moderator, too.

jmho ymmv lrr

Each new thread requires a link to a main stream media article (MSM) or a report from law enforcement.

Remember to use the Search box to see if there is already a thread for the situation you've found.

You might click Report in your post, and ask a Moderator, too.

jmho ymmv lrr
Thanks but sadly, there's not much on this case...which I find bizarre. I found one newspaper clipping about it, and theres one podcast on it...other than that zilch. And it's an unsolved murder of 4 people. Kinda weird...

Thanks but sadly, there's not much on this case...which I find bizarre. I found one newspaper clipping about it, and theres one podcast on it...other than that zilch. And it's an unsolved murder of 4 people. Kinda weird...

Can you include a link of the newspaper article?

Sounds intriguing. 4 people dead, and family members/friends aren't calling for justice?

Can you include a scan/image of the newspaper article?

Sounds intriguing. 4 people dead, and family members/friends aren't calling for justice?
Hey sorry for the delayed reply. I got busy yesterday and totally forgot. Heres a scan of the article and a link.
I dont know if the family is still calling for justice, it's been 40 years and apparently this story was not covered much. There were also 2 unrelated missing persons cases in the same town.

Edit - The article is from 1991 but details the case happening a decade earlier.

Hey sorry for the delayed reply. I got busy yesterday and totally forgot. Heres a scan of the article and a link.
I dont know if the family is still calling for justice, it's been 40 years and apparently this story was not covered much. There were also 2 unrelated missing persons cases in the same town.

Edit - The article is from 1991 but details the case happening a decade earlier.

Here’s a link, really the same info.

Here’s a link, really the same info.

Yah I seen it, not much extra.

The podcast had a bit more like the sheriffs dept was woefully unprepared for such a case, and that they announced twice an arrest was imminent before the case went cold.

Yah I seen it, not much extra.

The podcast had a bit more like the sheriffs dept was woefully unprepared for such a case, and that they announced twice an arrest was imminent before the case went cold.
Does he have a son? I was starting to look up the victim and my results for flooded with someone with the same name 30 mins away who made the news recently.

Does he have a son? I was starting to look up the victim and my results for flooded with someone with the same name 30 mins away who made the news recently.
Are you referring to the male victim? It said on that podcast he had children, but did not elaborate on the gender.

Start the thread, I say! We'll see what others can find.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back