"Quotes" From the HaLeigh Cummings' Case ***LIST ONLY***

I did the laundry, I delivered the laundry, she took the laundry..............GGS
I washed the blankets, I took blanket off window, peed blanket, they took blanket in van.
Misty
Jail makes me wear dirty undies....................RC

I looked everywhere even under the beds...........Misty
(but mattresses are on floor!! No beds!!!!)

man in black took my Sissy.
Bouncng couch.
Squeeky shoes............what a terrible sad thing for Butterbean to remember...............

After her son was arrested on multiple counts of trafficking in illegal narcotics, Teresa Neves told him........

"I'm very proud of you"

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer... RC

I don't have friends... RC

TN.......I saw a snake! when running away when she lead Cobra (who had a gun) into the trailer area.

"It's just a divorce. I didn't want it, but it's what (RC) wants." Misty interview at airport

they're a dysfunctional family-Teresa Neves on the Croslins. I'm just a normal guy trying to support my family-Ronald Cummings. we're not killers-Linsey Croslin.

"How come you let my daughter get stole, b****h!" --- Ronald in the background on the 911 call.

she needs to just keep my name out of her mouth-Tommy Croslin on Misty.

Grandma Sykes:

"That's a crock."

Grandma Hollars:

"I have not made a penny off this story."

"I have told exactly what those two kids have told me, and if none of them down there don`t like it, they can kiss where the sun don`t shine."

she dragged his butt into this-Teresa referring to Misty.

... by then I'll 've made enough money to eat 'em myself!... RC on drugs to UC LE

Hank Croslin, Sr.

"I wish we never came here."

on the LVA test video: Misty ~ If I knew who hurt her (Haleigh) I WOULDN'T tell.

Cousin confesses to what happened to Haleigh. Nancy Grace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back