"Quotes" From the HaLeigh Cummings' Case ***LIST ONLY***

“It warms your heart to see how they were like a little family together”-Teresa Neves, March 16, 2009

“He shouldn't have even been talking to Misty Croslin,” –Teresa Neves, January 21, 2010

I can eat them all and get the money working.-Ron Cummings and his 200 pill score

"......he's a pedofire....." Crystal Cummings, referring to Cousin Joe.

I could get in it...........Tommy talking to Lyndsy when she locked her keys in the car.

"I was a better mom to them kids than their own mom, they loved me." Misty Croslin-Cummings, recently having lost one of those children who loved her so.

Give me my (DELETED) phone! I got better people to talk to than a (DELETED) (DELETED) that ain`t coming!- Ron Cummings

"He was everything Crystal said. I do believe everything she said about Ronald" - Misty Croslin, March, 2010

911: It`s OK, sir. We`ve got them on the way. OK. Can you give me -- what kind of description of her pajamas that she was wearing?
R. CUMMINGS: I don`t (EXPLETIVE DELETED) know. I was at work.

When asked about why he was getting divorced, Ron said:

"Miss Nancy, I`m not sure that`s the case. It`s just we can`t go anywhere without being -- you know, it`s a hard -- it`s hard enough to be a married couple, and then we can`t go anywhere without being questioned or people staring at us or anything like that." -Ronald Cummings

I don`t even know whether she was dead when she hit the water or not.-Flora Hollar:truce:

I broke Tommy-Flora Hollar

I said Ronald was a good father. He was a good father. I mean, just because he had a drug habit doesn`t mean he wasn`t a good father-Misty

Ronald`s family`s not as good as everybody thinks they are. They all take pills. They all use -- you know, it -- come on, now. We`re not the only bad people. We ain`t bad people.-Misty

MC: It's going to hurt two people.
CC: That we care about?
MC: Kind of. Or one, yes.

I seen 3>

```````````````````````````````````

911:" OK, what's your address?

Misty Croslin: Green Lane

911: "OK, what's the numerical?"

Misty Croslin: "The numerical...what's that?"

911: "the number...green lane?"

Misty Croslin: "Yes"

Members online