Rachel Trlica

Close enough to pass for sisters, but I don't think they're the same. Strong resemblance. though.

RachelT-BlondSadFace-SideBySide.jpg

The similarities are strong but they refuse to snap in as the same for me. Not sure what that comes from. Details of eyes, nose, cheekbones. I suspect Rachel got dimples when she smiled and UID did not.

It looks like she's a little older in the UI pic, and she may have broken her nose at some point creating that "puffiness" at the bridge of her nose.

Based on(of all things) her lower lip, the shape of her pupils, and the angles of her eyelashes, I think it's her - even though the timeline might not seem to fit.

Also, Rachel was left-handed, and the left side of this girl's upper lip is slightly larger/taller(I'm left-handed, too, and mine is the same way).

Details of the picture also suggest long-term captivity(and probably abuse) to me.

1.) She dyed her hair(or was made to by someone else) about a year before this picture was taken, and it grew out - surely she'd have dyed the rest of her hair either one color or the other if she'd had the freedom to visit a salon or buy a box of hair dye.

2.) She also looks very dead-eyed, like a person who's trying to mentally remove herself from some terrible abuse or trauma. This is a coping mechanism that happens over time, not right when abuse begins.

3.) There are(as others have noted) bulges at the bridge of her nose. To me, this suggests a chronic sinus condition - something that people who spend most of their lives in a drier climate(like she did), but suddenly move to a more humid one(like she may have done), tend to develop.

Has anyone shown this picture to someone in her family? They would know, better than anyone else, if it's her.

I hope she's still alive and can be found.

Does anyone know where the picture of the girl who resembles Lisa Renee Wilson is?

I came across this website that seems to have the most complete story of the girls disappearance with details from and bout the families and the relationships the girls had with various people. For such a cold case, there is a lot of details on the page about the circumstances and the people involved.

http://www.missingtrio.com/TRIO/index.aspx

I think it's her. The bump on the nose can be easily explained by her nose being broken between going missing and that photo being taken. That is what a previously broken nose looks like.

Anyone got any idea where to go with this? Has anyone reported it?

Is the girl in Alcala's original photo wearing a Kabbalah string necklace??

I don't really see a problem with the timeline, particularly if you give any credence to McAlphin's story regarding a relationship between these girls and El Dorado Jane Doe. I'm not saying it's so, just positing a possibility. Would tie up several loose ends though.

I’d be interested if this reliable witness came forward to police or Rusty? I’d love to know more about it.
Hi there. Thanks for your reply. I thought about this whole matter last week and there are several inconsistencies as far as the witnesses are concerned. Maybe the whole matter comes down to one information they provided. I will contact another person who might be interested in this case and come here with more. Best regards.

Hi there. Thanks for your reply. I thought about this whole matter last week and there are several inconsistencies as far as the witnesses are concerned. Maybe the whole matter comes down to one information they provided. I will contact another person who might be interested in this case and come here with more. Best regards.
You got me thinking. That witness came forward in the Dan James era. I’ll be bluntly honest and tell you anything that came out in that time or from James I question 1000 times. I’ve found when it comes to that area there is usually a small morsel of truth to his work. It’s small though. I’ve personally went behind some of his work to find how false it was. However where it lead me I gained good information. So with that in mind all leads are worth a look. The more that are looking the better. Never know which lead may hold vital information.

You got me thinking. That witness came forward in the Dan James era. I’ll be bluntly honest and tell you anything that came out in that time or from James I question 1000 times. I’ve found when it comes to that area there is usually a small morsel of truth to his work. It’s small though. I’ve personally went behind some of his work to find how false it was. However where it lead me I gained good information. So with that in mind all leads are worth a look. The more that are looking the better. Never know which lead may hold vital information.

I do not trust him either (ruling theory). Just got to work with the raw data, that is, what is available to the general public. There is much info missing in my opinion as far as the life of one of the girls is concerned. But it is the letter that called my attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems to be a different gas station than the one mentioned in the Gone Cold podcast, since the event in the podcast seems to have taken place some time after the one you describe.
TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

In the podcast, beginning at 24:35 a description of the event is given.
The Fort Worth Missing Trio Part 3: From Nowhere to Nowhere

Yes, I think you are right. I will check with the website's person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back