Rachel Trlica

Yes, I think you are right. I will check with the website's person.

It does occur to me that if both of these events are valid then it would certainly give at least some credence to the possibility of trafficking. And given the timeline it would rule out quite a few theories regarding the demise of any/all of the girls on or about the day of the disappearance.
All speculative, but intriguing.

It does occur to me that if both of these events are valid then it would certainly give at least some credence to the possibility of trafficking. And given the timeline it would rule out quite a few theories regarding the demise of any/all of the girls on or about the day of the disappearance.

Last edited:

Not at all speculative. My (deleted) post from that website has its worth when put against an interesting clue in that letter that I mentioned.

Last edited:
You may wonder if the whole affair wasn't a case that started under false premisses (done on purpose or not).

The letter is the key. If people is patient and unbiased enough to check it against other clues, they will discover (or rediscover) some interesting facts that could lead to more investigation. That's all for now.

Not at all speculative. My (deleted) post from that website has its worth when put against an interesting clue in that letter that I mentioned.
What deleted post would that be. The letter and the envelope is the absolute only piece of hard evidence and I believe it should be being processed with every ounce of technology available! I am pushing big time on that letter and it’s envelope!

What deleted post would that be. The letter and the envelope is the absolute only piece of hard evidence and I believe it should be being processed with every ounce of technology available! I am pushing big time on that letter and it’s envelope!

Just hope that can solve the case. Best wishes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back