Random Thoughts and Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading the section of about CA, and the talk about the pants.
They asked “when the slacks smelt nasty are you talking about just smoke or body”
And she replies “body odor, they just had everything took on the smell of the car”
Then she changes it and say… “ I mean they had an odor”
The next sentence she talked about the car seat and Caylee’s baby doll and how she left in in the car and they took that along with the car.

Okay here is my thought, she washed the pants because they “just had an odor”
As a grandmother my first thought would have been to have taken the baby doll out of the car that I know my granddaughter can’t live with out and see if I can’t get it washed and cleaned up after all it was a “Cloth” baby doll, then my next thought would have been to get the car seat out of the car and get some fabreeze on it and get it out to air out. My first thoughts would not be a pair of pants.

Why not wash those pants with the rest of the cloths that she washed later? IMO it really shows that there was specific reason that she went for those pants so fast. And in MHO she knew that there was something on those pants that could incriminate KC.

Why did she change so fast from they smelt like the car, ( which was decomposition) to I mean they has an odor? If they just had an odor then so did the car seat and the baby doll and knowing what that baby doll meant to Caylee then that would have been my first concern so when I found her she would have it and it would not stink!

About the pants. I was SOOOOO glad Mike Brooks asked about the pants on the NG show Wed. night about being washed and the luminol testing. I have asked this question before.

I thought luminol would pick up any blood stains, even if bleach was used. And if they were black or gray pinstripe pants, you couldn't use bleach.

So here goes my theory. I am petite like KC. I hate shopping for pants because it is so hard to find decent looking pants in petite sizes. There is basically only 2 places I will shop for pants and guess where they are...JC Penney's or Chadwick's.

Is it possible CA threw away the original pants away and bought another pair exactly just like them and that is why she wouldn't let LE see her JC Penney credit card statement? What else did she throw out and buy duplicates of?

Is this why she had to wait before letting LE come to check the house for the clothing? KC looks pretty small and the small sizes are sometimes hard to find right off the rack at JCP. She may have had to order them.

This may have been brought up before, but here goes....

KC had two flat t1res -Her & friends tried to use her spare and a friend"s, but friend"s wouldn't fit- she drove car for a bit on rim, chewed up tire and rim- car was towed to A's house and GA replaced tires..........did he also replace the spare?? Any chance he bought the tires at JCP??? Receipt shows how many tires he bought- one, using new tire and spare -two, using both new tires, no spare - three, two replacement tires and a spare?

I haven't seen any mention as to whether or not there was a spare tire in the trunk wheel well - but the stain that GA talks about was on the trunk floor, above the wheel well. I think KC put Caylee's body in the wheel well, hidden under the carpet, probably in soft material bag. Explains how she could drive around a little without worrying that someone would see the body or a suspicous bundle in the trunk. The bag would have leaked decomp fluids below and above if carpet was pressed down on the bag, creating the stain. Fluids in the well and the carpet would have created the horrible stench, even after she removed and desposed of the body. I totally see KC being too lazy to actually clean it up, or at least clean it well enough to remove all of the evidence. If only a small amount of decomp there, would have taken a while to get overpowering, like when picked up at the tow yard. I think when she didn't want GA to see in the trunk, she knew he would notice the stain, since he was all about cleaning and detailing the cars, not because the smell was that bad at that point. No mention that I can find, as to whether anyone- GA, CA, LA, actually looked in the wheel well. I'm sure LE CSI did when they took car, but what about before they got car? Any evidence of cleanup or tampering in that area? Can't find anything specific in released forensics...stuff they're holding back?

Ok, sleuths, feel free to tear me apart....LOL

who will be the ants next lawyer????
when will they fire new spoke woman?

I am having a HUGE problem with the theory that KC was keeping KAYLEE
in the trunk while she partied or whatever night or day.

1) The child could have awakened and screamed for "Mommy", alerting anywone in hearing distance. (OMG) I just had a light buld momment-
So many are talking about the rash on the child's face so often- what if KC had been taping the child's mouth with duct tape? This could have caused the rash.
2) In the Florida heat, the temperature in the trunk would have been so stifling that the child would have suffocated long before.
Where would KC have stowed the child, and still have been able to get to her
quickly in the mornings. A place where animals and bugs wouldn't get to her in her drugged induced sleep?

Does anyone know if duct tape was found in the trunk?

KC had to be sure the child didn't awaken and alert anyone. Not out in the open. A place where no one would look during the night, and/or early in the am, nor on a daily basis.

Any thoughts out there?

Therefore, KC must have been storing the drugged child elsewhere!

Well, if I remember correctly, TL's roomate stated that Casey had on a few occasions brought Caylee along to parties, where she would put her to bed in a back room while the party was going on. I have an issue with this, simply because I know that my 2 year old wouldn't sleep through all that racket. I know some kids can sleep through anything....but I wonder how many?

So, do I believe she did the trunk thing on a regular basis? No, not really. I think that when the big fight occured, and she didnt have her mom as a babysitter, nor could she take Caylee to her BF's place...she resorted to the only option she had (trunk) "just for one night" until she could come up with a better plan. My guess would be that she used chloroform to knock her out, and left either the rag or an open container in there, in hopes it would keep her asleep...but it backfired.

^ All that is simply my personal opinion...not fact.

As far as whether duct tape was in the trunk....not that I know of. Unless LE has more info that they haven't released. It was my understanding that the only stuff in there was the detergent, pizza box and plastic bags...

Well, if I remember correctly, TL's roomate stated that Casey had on a few occasions brought Caylee along to parties, where she would put her to bed in a back room while the party was going on. I have an issue with this, simply because I know that my 2 year old wouldn't sleep through all that racket. I know some kids can sleep through anything....but I wonder how many?

So, do I believe she did the trunk thing on a regular basis? No, not really. I think that when the big fight occured, and she didnt have her mom as a babysitter, nor could she take Caylee to her BF's place...she resorted to the only option she had (trunk) "just for one night" until she could come up with a better plan. My guess would be that she used chloroform to knock her out, and left either the rag or an open container in there, in hopes it would keep her asleep...but it backfired.

^ All that is simply my personal opinion...not fact.

As far as whether duct tape was in the trunk....not that I know of. Unless LE has more info that they haven't released. It was my understanding that the only stuff in there was the detergent, pizza box and plastic bags...

Yes, I agree, the night of the fight with MOM, that Kaylee was placed in the trunk. It's all the other nights that don't ring right with me. Just can't grasp it.

I think until June 15 Cindy babysat or Casey had to cancel. In several texts Casey writes about waiting for Cindy to watch Caylee so she can leave. In some texts Casey has to stay home because Cindy is under the weather or has other plans.

IMO, Casey killed Caylee on June 16 to punish Cindy for their fight and forever ended her babysitting problems. Childless, Casey was also closer to what she thought was Tony's "ideal".

I do not think Casey put Caylee in her trunk. Tony was the first boyfriend that wasn't comfortable with Caylee spending the night. When Casey was with RM and she and Caylee slept over, I think Casey told Cindy they were with Zanny.

IMO

I think until June 15 Cindy babysat or Casey had to cancel. In several texts Casey writes about waiting for Cindy to watch Caylee so she can leave. In some texts Casey has to stay home because Cindy is under the weather or has other plans.

IMO, Casey killed Caylee on June 16 to punish Cindy for their fight and forever ended her babysitting problems. Childless, Casey was also closer to what she thought was Tony's "ideal".

I do not think Casey put Caylee in her trunk. Tony was the first boyfriend that wasn't comfortable with Caylee spending the night. When Casey was with RM and she and Caylee slept over, I think Casey told Cindy they were with Zanny.

IMO

Yet, for the sake of discussion- the night at RM when Kaylee went to bed with RM and KC, but Kaylee was missing in the morning- CA said Kaylee was not brought home- where was she ? Also, when KC was not living at home since the 9th of June up until the child went missing, while KC was staying with AL, where was the child? Any thoughts?

Did any of you read all of the IM exchanges between KC and "Doorknob" guy?? She was being very flirtatious while in a relationship with TonE! It seemed like she was already looking for a new "flavor of the month" since TonE told her he may remain in NY and not come home. Couldn't she commit to anything (a job??? School???) or anyone??? (a boyfriend; a daughter). Is this indicative of any type of sociopathy?

:

Hi Dutchie, I think KC was a "monkey bar" kind of girl who had to have her hand on the next "monkey bar" (boy) before she let go of the monkey bar (boy) she currently was hanging on. If anything she would also juggle more than one at the same time if the whim took her. Maybe since TonE was seeming kind of flighty (with graduating coming and maybe moving back to NY -- perhaps without HER) she was looking for a quick replacement (like WW). Iassen (Doorknob) seemed to initiate the flirting (imo) but she didn't really stop him.

Yet, for the sake of discussion- the night at RM when Kaylee went to bed with RM and KC, but Kaylee was missing in the morning- CA said Kaylee was not brought home- where was she ? Also, when KC was not living at home since the 9th of June up until the child went missing, while KC was staying with AL, where was the child? Any thoughts?

I think Casey was taking Caylee home (this was obviously BEFORE Caylee's demise). She told the bfs she was taking Caylee home and certain bfs even heard the cellphone ringtone Casey used for CA ring before Casey would up and take Caylee home. TonE said Casey would take Caylee home. Ricardo said Casey would take Caylee home. I think even a female friend said Casey would take Caylee home. The fact that CA claims she NEVER asked Casey to bring Caylee home late at night rings FALSE to me. I simply don't believe Cindy!

This may have been brought up before, but here goes....

KC had two flat t1res -Her & friends tried to use her spare and a friend"s, but friend"s wouldn't fit- she drove car for a bit on rim, chewed up tire and rim- car was towed to A's house and GA replaced tires..........did he also replace the spare?? Any chance he bought the tires at JCP??? Receipt shows how many tires he bought- one, using new tire and spare -two, using both new tires, no spare - three, two replacement tires and a spare?

I haven't seen any mention as to whether or not there was a spare tire in the trunk wheel well - but the stain that GA talks about was on the trunk floor, above the wheel well. I think KC put Caylee's body in the wheel well, hidden under the carpet, probably in soft material bag. Explains how she could drive around a little without worrying that someone would see the body or a suspicous bundle in the trunk. The bag would have leaked decomp fluids below and above if carpet was pressed down on the bag, creating the stain. Fluids in the well and the carpet would have created the horrible stench, even after she removed and desposed of the body. I totally see KC being too lazy to actually clean it up, or at least clean it well enough to remove all of the evidence. If only a small amount of decomp there, would have taken a while to get overpowering, like when picked up at the tow yard. I think when she didn't want GA to see in the trunk, she knew he would notice the stain, since he was all about cleaning and detailing the cars, not because the smell was that bad at that point. No mention that I can find, as to whether anyone- GA, CA, LA, actually looked in the wheel well. I'm sure LE CSI did when they took car, but what about before they got car? Any evidence of cleanup or tampering in that area? Can't find anything specific in released forensics...stuff they're holding back?

Ok, sleuths, feel free to tear me apart....LOL

I think you're right on the money. The decomp or liquid stains that was collected definitely was from the middle of the trunk where the wheel well is located. All of the collective samples of this area mention "tire covers" and what not. Now whether she was placed right on top of the wheel well and the decomp dripped down, or whether she was scrunched into a small bundle (maybe laid on the tire cover with no tire) and stuffed *into* the wheel well, I'm not sure. I know rigor would have subsided in this timeframe and Caylee was small.

We can assume there was no tire in the well especially since they had just been replaced and no mentioned of a spare was used when she blew them out before. I think GA replaced them himself at some point (as he told the FBI). He never said he put a spare back in there.

I don't believe Caylee was ever kept in the trunk and I don't believe that Casey was drugging her. There is nothing to support either of those speculations.

I think you're right on the money. The decomp or liquid stains that was collected definitely was from the middle of the trunk where the wheel well is located. All of the collective samples of this area mention "tire covers" and what not. Now whether she was placed right on top of the wheel well and the decomp dripped down, or whether she was scrunched into a small bundle (maybe laid on the tire cover with no tire) and stuffed *into* the wheel well, I'm not sure. I know rigor would have subsided in this timeframe and Caylee was small.

We can assume there was no tire in the well especially since they had just been replaced and no mentioned of a spare was used when she blew them out before. I think GA replaced them himself at some point (as he told the FBI). He never said he put a spare back in there.

Not to sure about this one. I know with my father regardless of flat tires and blah blah, I'd never be able to drive on my spare. My spare is a regular size tire but car's of older models have the tiny spare wheel like KC's. I don't think GA would take the chance of his precious grandchild and her mother driving around on a little wheel knowing of the risks associated of driving on such a thing.

I don't believe Caylee was ever kept in the trunk and I don't believe that Casey was drugging her. There is nothing to support either of those speculations.

So decomp in trunk and hair with death band doesn't support that Caylee was in the trunk?

I was just reading through an interview with LA and noticed that he refers to Caylee in the past tense.

I was just reading through an interview with LA and noticed that he refers to Caylee in the past tense.

So does KC. I haven't noticed where the grandparents do but those pesky kids of their's do.

If you'd want to keep reaching she is Puerto Rican and she only lives 67 miles from where the A's lived in Ohio! Freaky, huh?

Sorry but I can't reach this far on this one. From Pharma Heights to Niles is about 62 miles. Heck LA lived not but 5 or so miles so I'm reaching there. This person made a blog post on May 12th. Caylee was alive at this time. Maybe if she made this some time after the 16th then I would be curious.

I can only reach as far as KC radius of not leaving the Orlando area after the 16th. Remember "She is so close to home". Yes, KC we know but where?

Well, who do you believe was in the trunk?

Heck, I guess KC was in the trunk and she came back to life. :cough: :cough: lol :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona