raven does something!

terminatrixator said:
I can't understand how any of his friends or any of his family members cannot clearly see what a sociopath he is, yet be so afraid to tell him that he's not using his head when it comes to being a father, and providing for his child, and that he's endangering his child and raising this child in a bad environment. Raven talked about dining out and then no money for food and actually complained about it - and what he's doing is worse. Doesn't the family and friends realize this!!!!

He must be so good and have them so completely conned, that when Justice is handed down for Janet and her precious baby, they are going to be hurt beyond belief, both stunned and sobbing "we had no clue".
I believe that most of them know what we know. They are just pretending to believe in his innocence because he's likely not the only sociopath in the family. Even once he's behind bars, there are a couple of others that could present a problem to anyone that didn't fully support Raven. So the non-supporters are hiding; going along for the ride with Raven, waiting for justice like the rest of us. JMO.

terminatrixator said:
He can pay for this triathalon, and all these bike trips, which it seems like we find out AFTER the fact that he is indeed going on trips every few weeks, that if he paid his bills instead of these outtings, he could actually afford his bills.
This is SO true. How many of us would love to go away for a weekend but we can't because our bills are holding us back? Last year, my family spent ONE NIGHT away from home. That was the extent of our vacation. And that was one night longer than each of the few years prior to that. Silly me, choosing to pay my debts over vacationing. :doh: Very, very many of us adults are in the same situation. And why do we pay such high interest rates for things? So the creditors can make back the money that they lose on dead-beats like this.

terminatrixator said:
Raven talked about dining out and then no money for food and actually complained about it - and what he's doing is worse.
As you've said before, the sociopath doesn't even see this. Somehow he's entitled to the best of everything. I wonder what the conversations were in the household when he was young, and they were going through a bad period. Did he hear angry conversations about how the family didn't deserve this ... about how they deserved or were somehow entitled to more? About how their hard times were someone else's fault? I also wonder WHY they went through those hard times. Was it because the adults in his life were as responsible as he is now? Did they live high on the hog and spend every cent when they had it, and put nothing into savings for the times when they didn't? Considering his stories of eating out and buying nice clothes, that's what it seems like to me. I can even see this once or twice - you're down on your luck and then when you finally have money, you splurge and treat yourself. But Raven described this in such a way that it sounds like it was a back and forth thing all of his childhood. Did the adults not learn from the first several times they fell on their faces?

I believe that genetics and upbringing both played a part in what Raven has become.

His family and friends already know he's a liar, cheater and embezzler but that doesn't seem to faze them. Even if raven is convicted of being a murderer, my guess is they will think he was "done wrong"!

ewwwinteresting said:
His family and friends already know he's a liar, cheater and embezzler but that doesn't seem to faze them. Even if raven is convicted of being a murderer, my guess is they will think he was "done wrong"!
But surely not ALL of his friends and family would feel this way, would they?

All I'm going on is how many of his friends and family have spoken out about this case. Zero, None, No one, Nobody. None of them go to the vigil. None of them offer a reward. None of them speak out...cry out for justice. That speaks volumes to me.

ewwwinteresting said:
All I'm going on is how many of his friends and family have spoken out about this case. Zero, None, No one, Nobody. None of them go to the vigil. None of them offer a reward. None of them speak out...cry out for justice. That speaks volumes to me.
Yep, Ewww. That's really all there is to go on. Except we can go on the fact that the entire family flew in for Janet's funeral and showed their concern and any amount of emotion for the loss.

WOOPS, that's right, they didn't.

Okay, how about after Janet's murder there was a huge outpouring of emotion regarding the loss of a sister-in-law or daughter in law or Wife on Myspace.

WOOPS, my bad, that's right they didn't do that either. There is talk about drug usage, lots of cuss words, hazy crazy days and nights. Self-promotion, nothing much about the loss of Janet.

Actually, now that I look at it, nobody in the family seemed to act like there was a huge tragedy.

Oh yeah, that's right the day after the murder, they opened up a trust fund.

WOOPS, my bad again, that's been depleted by the Rave for his BIKE TRIPS!

I still don't get how they cannot see what he has done. Is it really a question of denial or self-preservation?

My thoughts are many know he did it and they are justifying somehow in their warped minds. There's no justification for premeditated murder of a beautiful young woman, with a caring heart, a wonderful smile and a precious baby inside her.

JerseyGirl said:
I believe that most of them know what we know. They are just pretending to believe in his innocence because he's likely not the only sociopath in the family. Even once he's behind bars, there are a couple of others that could present a problem to anyone that didn't fully support Raven. So the non-supporters are hiding; going along for the ride with Raven, waiting for justice like the rest of us. JMO.
Unfortunately, as sick as it makes me, I believe it too.

I also believe there are more that knows he's guilty and are too afraid to admit or some will not admit it to themselves, out of self-preservation.

I think you are right also on the sociopathacy. I believe there are family members that have extreme personality disorders, and I think it stems from the Momma Bird on down.

My heart goes out to Kaiden and I also feel such sadness and pity for the Boltons, they all seem so innocent and I pray for them also.

JerseyGirl said:
This is SO true. How many of us would love to go away for a weekend but we can't because our bills are holding us back? Last year, my family spent ONE NIGHT away from home. That was the extent of our vacation. And that was one night longer than each of the few years prior to that. Silly me, choosing to pay my debts over vacationing. :doh: Very, very many of us adults are in the same situation. And why do we pay such high interest rates for things? So the creditors can make back the money that they lose on dead-beats like this.
I could not agree with you more, JG....I couldn't tell you the last vacation I and my family went on. Work, bills, groceries...they're all more important than trips. Even a trip that's an hour away!

LTUlegal said:
I could not agree with you more, JG....I couldn't tell you the last vacation I and my family went on. Work, bills, groceries...they're all more important than trips. Even a trip that's an hour away!
Doesn't that just tick you off??? Raven gets to go on YET ANOTHER trip and just writes off tens of thousands of dollars of debt while you and I and SO many others stay at home and work to pay bills. Our kids play in plastic pools and run through sprinklers because it's the most affordable way for them to have fun over the summer while still managing our bills. Yet Raven, the single dad who had to declare bankruptcy gets to go away at least every few months for 3 days at a time!

I think that bankruptcy is a valid option for those that sincerely find themselves in a tough spot. But I think that the reason that the bankruptcy rules have recently gotten so much tougher is because of people like Raven that use it out of convenience. I wonder if he got first-hand tips and advice from someone close to him that had declared bankruptcy in the past. Some people and families seem to use it as a way to get "free stuff". Notice how much Raven's expenses are exaggerated and his assets/possessions are way underestimated.

ewwwinteresting said:
I see what you mean. But I don't know how I would act if a murderer was in my midst and I had to worry about others in his family as well. Friends especially - I don't blame them for sitting back and acting as if everything is the same as it's always been even if it's not.

JerseyGirl said:
I see what you mean. But I don't know how I would act if a murderer was in my midst and I had to worry about others in his family as well. Friends especially - I don't blame them for sitting back and acting as if everything is the same as it's always been even if it's not.
I wouldnt blame them if it were JUST THEM, but there is a child at risk. Obviously though, his parents didnt do a great job with him so why should they care about their grandchild. :(

JerseyGirl said:
Doesn't that just tick you off??? Raven gets to go on YET ANOTHER trip and just writes off tens of thousands of dollars of debt while you and I and SO many others stay at home and work to pay bills. Our kids play in plastic pools and run through sprinklers because it's the most affordable way for them to have fun over the summer while still managing our bills. Yet Raven, the single dad who had to declare bankruptcy gets to go away at least every few months for 3 days at a time!

I think that bankruptcy is a valid option for those that sincerely find themselves in a tough spot. But I think that the reason that the bankruptcy rules have recently gotten so much tougher is because of people like Raven that use it out of convenience. I wonder if he got first-hand tips and advice from someone close to him that had declared bankruptcy in the past. Some people and families seem to use it as a way to get "free stuff". Notice how much Raven's expenses are exaggerated and his assets/possessions are way underestimated.
Yep, & he continues to milk the system. It's pretty sick & sad.

terminatrixator said:
Unfortunately, as sick as it makes me, I believe it too.

I also believe there are more that knows he's guilty and are too afraid to admit or some will not admit it to themselves, out of self-preservation.

I think you are right also on the sociopathacy. I believe there are family members that have extreme personality disorders, and I think it stems from the Momma Bird on down.

My heart goes out to Kaiden and I also feel such sadness and pity for the Boltons, they all seem so innocent and I pray for them also.
Hi Term,

Do you want to drive up the coast to root Raven on in his Triathalon? BH wants to go too - we can drive up - it will be a long drive but the PCH is beautiful!!

Mox

Route 1. Love it! My favorite drive in the entire world. I think I can schedule this, I'll pm you with some details.

terminatrixator said:
Route 1. Love it! My favorite drive in the entire world. I think I can schedule this, I'll pm you with some details.
Well, with my ff miles, I can fly in from SD to SF and we can leave from there. It's less than 500 miles and could be done in no time whatsoever. I'm jazzed, check your pm box.

terminatrixator said:
Well, with my ff miles, I can fly in from SD to SF and we can leave from there. It's less than 500 miles and could be done in no time whatsoever. I'm jazzed, check your pm box.
Awesome! What a blast! BH is in too.

Let's take this discussion offline so that we can get everything planned.

See ya soon, Raven!!

Moxie said:
Awesome! What a blast! BH is in too.

Let's take this discussion offline so that we can get everything planned.

See ya soon, Raven!!
Be really careful...he is scary remember

caffeinatd said:
Thank you Caffeinatd.

I don't think Raven will want to go toe to toe with me in person but if he does, I'll be wearing the bright orange halter. I love orange colored prison garb, and I figured he really should get used to seeing the color.:behindbar

caffeinatd said:
I appreciate the warning. I agree with you that he is very evil and scary.

However, Raven preys on those who trust him and whom he can control.

I am not one of those people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back