raven does something!

Moxie said:
I appreciate the warning. I agree with you that he is very evil and scary.

However, Raven preys on those who trust him and whom he can control.

I am not one of those people.
Very evil. I pray for those that trust him.

OJ did more than The Rave has done. At least OJ pretended he was trying to find the “real” killer.:furious:

winteryns said:
OJ did more than The Rave has done. At least OJ pretended he was trying to find the “real” killer.:furious:
Hey, raven's pretending! :rolleyes: He has looked at all the bike trails around the US, he has looked on the beach volleyball courts and he has looked at adventure races....must have not been any mirrors in those areas since he didn't find the murderer!

today is the day...looks like awards are at 6pm..west coast time I assume. Wonder when the results will be on the web?

Yep, today is the day, I didn't go but friends of mine did go and will report back to me. I'm waiting for a phone call to see if they hook up with him.

I wonder if he brought Kaiden and if so who is watching him. He may have even pawned Kaiden off on Daycare again. That poor child.

270??? Hmmm, guess he's got a bit more training to do before he can compete with the big boys.

Is there a prize for 270th?

Overall, it shows him at 227. It seems that Raven was beaten by a whole lot of women and people practically old enough to be his father, (and in some cases, his grandfather).

Interestingly, he's listed as R. Abaroa in the results while the others are listed with full first names, (I haven't checked the whole list). I wonder ... is R. Abaroa trying to hide from us?

If I'm not mistaken, in the list of all 588 competitors, Raven is the only one listed by just an initial rather than the whole name.

Also, out of 588, it appears that R. Abaroa finished 571 in swimming and 145 in biking. FIVE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIRST OUT OF FIVE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-EIGHT. I can see why he scraped together the money for this trip in hopes of winning some big prize money. He almost won! Just a little more practice and maybe EIGHTEEN people will finish behind him! :rolleyes:

JerseyGirl said:
If I'm not mistaken, in the list of all 588 competitors, Raven is the only one listed by just an initial rather than the whole name.

Also, out of 588, it appears that R. Abaroa finished 571 in swimming and 145 in biking. FIVE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIRST OUT OF FIVE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-EIGHT. I can see why he scraped together the money for this trip in hopes of winning some big prize money. He almost won! Just a little more practice and maybe EIGHTEEN people will finish behind him! :rolleyes:
I noticed the initial only too. Wonder what that's about? Hopes that the BR court won't believe it is him?

Does he really think he is that great of an athlete to compete like this? Wonder how long he trained? Maybe the poor thing didn't have access to a pool to train for swimming, probably should have saved his money for the registration and trip...

lol He really needs to work on his swimming. He was beat out by a lot of women and older men.

There were not that many from Utah that were in the race but thought I'd list the Utah Racers for you.

Place Name Age

7. Bruce O'Very 42
147. Nathan Segerson 33
297. Jennifer Cherland 32
329. David Evans 32
179. Brian O'Very 44
199. Brian Tjeerdsma 48
227. R Abaroa 26
343. Kevin Vick 38
375.Jennifer McGlothlin 34
410 Scott Wilson 37
482. Jed Ashton 33

Bruce O'Very 42, Nathan Segerson 33, David Evans 32, Kevin Vick 38 M , Brian O'Very 44, Jennifer Cherland 32 , Jennifer McGlothlin34 ,
Scott Wilson 37 M

I am sure when he recounts this he will be telling everyone that he missed winning the whole thing by just that much, but in the middle of it all he was overcome by grief for Janet.....nah, he will just tell everyone that he was great and almost won. I am sure he will come in 3rd or 2nd in his retelling of this.

curious1 said:
I am sure when he recounts this he will be telling everyone that he missed winning the whole thing by just that much, but in the middle of it all he was overcome by grief for Janet.....nah, he will just tell everyone that he was great and almost won. I am sure he will come in 3rd or 2nd in his retelling of this.
No, I think your first statement was more on target. He'll say that he was overcome with grief wishing Janet could be there with him to share this incredible event - but that he was leading EVERYONE in the race until that point. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back