Raymond Clark III

For those trying to find RC's date of birth...

I've only run into dead-ends, but if one were to have access to either RC's or the GF's MySpace pages (which have been taken down), his birthday may be mentioned in previous posts. Like, "Today is my bf's birthday. Happy Birthday, R!" or something to that effect.

His birthday or references to it may also be on any of his friends' pages.

For what it's worth, if the media has it right and he is 24, then he has already had his birthday.

He was born in 1985 and graduated hs in 2004 (making him 19 that year but maybe 18 when graduated and later turned 19).

If they are arresting him, his birthday may be part of arrest record released.

Stated from the New Haven News today:

>snip
News Channel 8 has learned Clark lived for a time in New Haven at an apartment on Ella Grasso Boulevard. Neighbors remember him as controlling and say they weren't surprised his name surfaced in this case.
"Didn't surprise me at all it," Ann Goodwin, a former neighbor, said. "Because he looked like a psycho."

>snip

This woman is all over. She was on channel 7 in NY. Basically says he was a nut.

He also texted her...about mice...but I think that was cover for his real intentions.

This woman is all over. She was on channel 7 in NY. Basically says he was a nut.

Yeah....but I try to remember that sometimes the "neighbors" and others who suddenly seek out every media interview that they can get are the ones who might be a bit on the nutty side themselves.

Yes, she really is all over. Doesn't much care for the POI does she? Were it me, I'd wait until the POI was arrested & in custody to go all chatty cathy all over. But that's just me. Wonder if she knew he'd be released today and able to read the news?

moo

Does anyone have a link for the statements being made by A.M. Goodwin?

Thank you in advance, I can't find her statements for some reason when I search for the links.

He lived on Ella Grasso? That street is horrible from almost beginning to end in New Haven, especially around the medical center area. It's crack-infested. Wonder why he was living there.

Does anyone have a link for the statements being made by A.M. Goodwin?

Thank you in advance, I can't find her statements for some reason when I search for the links.

snipped from below article>
At another apartment in New Haven where Clark had lived with Hromadka until the spring, neighbor Annmarie Goodwin, who lived downstairs, said Tuesday he was "very controlling" toward his girlfriend and shouted at her when she and Goodwin would chat.
>snip

Thanks to you both for giving me some links:)

OT: I try to keep a very open mind, but when someone who is not connected to a crime suddenly appears to be speaking to a lot of media sources~ I automatically say to myself "what's up with that?" KWIM? LOL it doesn't matter to this case though.

okay, totally off-subject, but I keep seeing it and can't figure out what it stands for...moo? my _____ opinion? :waitasec:

Thanks

Presser starting soon - mics set up, local news on standby.

Interesting. During the presser, the speaker was asked about RC's job duties. He responded in the past tense, "He cleaned the cages...," etc. Seems to imply some kind of "closure" in his mind. Hmmm.....

Chief said RC's job description involved cleaning animal cages and maitenance type work.

Interesting. During the presser, the speaker was asked about RC's job duties. He responded in the past tense, "He cleaned the cages...," etc. Seems to imply some kind of "closure" in his mind. Hmmm.....

I believe he was let go from his job, so that could be why he said it in past tense?

okay, totally off-subject, but I keep seeing it and can't figure out what it stands for...moo? my _____ opinion? :waitasec:

Thanks

my opinion only (when I type moo.) moo. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back