Raymond Clark III

ttp://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/new_haven_cty/news_wtnh_newhaven_person_interest_raymond_clark_profile_200909161741_rev1

Says he was popular in HS but quiet, was on a couple athletic teams but athletic director doesn't remember him as an athlete. That he was on a softball team and didn't show up for practice on Tuesday and Thursday, calling in sick, but showed up on Sunday and seemed normal.

Maybe this has been answered somewhere, but I can't find it. Does RC have a bachelor's degree or a high school diploma? Does his level of job require a degree?

His wedding was scheduled for December 2011 -- quite a while away. I wonder if he ever had intentions of actually going thru with it.

My guess is that he did not attend college. He graduated from high school in 2004, and at least one article said he had been working at Yale for at least four years. It's possible that he worked there part time while attending school, though. His fiancee's MySpace profile said her (or their, since both names were on the profile?) education level was high school.

His wedding was scheduled for December 2011 -- quite a while away. I wonder if he ever had intentions of actually going thru with it.

Is his girlfriend in school? After all, May and December are the two most common months for people to graduate. My brother started dating his wife when he was 16. They got married in late December when he was 25 or 26, after he graduated medical school, because he didn't want to get married until he was finished with school and finally earning some income.

Well his old myspace page lists him as an aquarius, so his birthday would be between January 20 - February 18 of 1985.

LOL, I think MySpace is the great ruination and downfall of every criminal. They all use MySpace, they're either crass or illiterate, and at least Ray gets points for not having hideously ugly background images and animated gifs.

I never see anyone on Facebook who is all "I want 2 c u naked on my fl4."

How gross. Not only is he likely guilty of a brutal murder, he's felony stupid.

ETA: Oh, it's not his? I was wondering, since the "*advertiser censored* ray" thing would seem to be something a prankster would come up with. Well. I still think the MySpace comments in this post hold.

LOL, I think MySpace is the great ruination and downfall of every criminal. They all use MySpace, they're either crass or illiterate, and at least Ray gets points for not having hideously ugly background images and animated gifs.

I never see anyone on Facebook who is all "I want 2 c u naked on my fl4."

How gross. Not only is he likely guilty of a brutal murder, he's felony stupid.

ETA: Oh, it's not his? I was wondering, since the "*advertiser censored* ray" thing would seem to be something a prankster would come up with. Well. I still think the MySpace comments in this post hold.

It isn't his?

IMO, that site is not his site for many reasons, which have been previously discussed, the least of which is that the last login was 3 years ago. Also, it seems as if it were created as a joke, or as the opposite of a joke.

which thread was it discussed in? I didn't see that

could've been created as a joke (either by him or others)

the three year lapse in login is irrelevant, as many people create multiple myspace acc'ts and then forget about them

I'm curious about the other reasons it might not be his site though

From Alan Dershowitz's blog on Huffington Post about RC:

"If Raymond Clark III was in fact taken away in handcuffs and compelled to go to the police station in connection with the Yale murder case, he was arrested. But in order to be arrested, there must be probable cause."

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/16/jennifer-hromadka-ray-cla_n_288483.html
With all due respect to Mr. Dershowitz, not true. Police handcuff people all the time as part of their investigation, they have great leeway to restrain people and preserve evidence. This would never cause a problem if DNA were to come back positive.

From Alan Dershowitz's blog on Huffington Post about RC:

"If Raymond Clark III was in fact taken away in handcuffs and compelled to go to the police station in connection with the Yale murder case, he was arrested. But in order to be arrested, there must be probable cause."

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/16/jennifer-hromadka-ray-cla_n_288483.html

according to this he WAS arrested last night...

Mr Clark was arrested at 10.30pm on Tuesday, and photographed being led out of his home in handcuffs. He was questioned and released into the custody of his lawyer yesterday, after giving DNA samples. His DNA will be compared to roughly 150 pieces of evidence from the crime scene.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...tioned-over-yale-students-murder-1788719.html

A reporter for a British newspaper, who is reporting on happenings in Middletown and New Haven, Connecticut while ensconced in his 'office' in Los Angeles. He wasn't there, he doesn't know, anyone of us could have reported on it however we wanted. He is using television, other news agencies, and random stuff from forums and blogs. He wasn't there, he doesn't know.

THE POLICE HAVE CLARK'S KEY CARD AND IT SHOWS HIM GOING IN and Out At Least 1. Ten (10) Times.Some of those afterhours.

2. POLICE DISCOVERED BLOODY SURGICAL GLOVES3. The PANEL to the CHASE was Removed or opened and she was stuffed behind it. It was replaced.

3. In addition to blood other bodily fluids were found--unclear what kind

4. He emailed or texted her about dirty cages - complaining - and said words to the effect of "we need to meet."

5. This is being viewed as possible sign of setup-premeditation

6. Police were looking for clean up materials.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back