Reasons NOT To Be Annoyed with TES

Quite honestly, I do believe Caylee's body could be in the midst of a dense, nasty swamp because I do not believe Casey is the one who disposed of the tiny body.

My opinion only.

Quite honestly, I do believe Caylee's body could be in the midst of a dense, nasty swamp because I do not believe Casey is the one who disposed of the tiny body.

My opinion only.

If only we knew who and where I could stop making myself crazy about this. I probably have 4-5 different ideas per day when i read too much here.

Thank you Friday for giving the people on this forum a vivid picture of what the searchers were up against. So many wonderful people came out to try and find Caylee. To those of you who could not be there and donated water, food, or even just good thoughts a huge thank you also. "They also serve who only stand and wait" - the people searching knew that they were being thought of and it made a difference.

Reason #1 not to be annoyed at TES: Tim Miller and the people of his organization have helped many, many families - but sometimes the best hopes in the world are just not enough. Thank you Tim Miller and TESS, you will forever be in my heart.

after coming up short in the wooded searches the dumpster idea sounded more and more plausible. the only problem i have with that now is that if caylee was picked up by a garbage truck and so horribly placed in a dump, then why would her defense team put up that information about how if caylee DID die, it was indeed a mistake? and why say that casey's behavior was erratic?

the only reason why i think that the defense team would even point at that was because they were afraid that caylee's remains would be found by tes. therefore, i still believe that she is out in the woods. if she was in a garbage dump, casey's team would have still gone with the babysitter hoax, knowing that her remains would never be found.

Interesting point. Verrrry Interesting. :)

IMO A variation on P's exclusion theory is perhaps occurring?

I have little knowledge of crime investigation and it's individual affect but would think what we're seeing here.....(not just in the forum as unrealistic expectations and criticisms are being expressed outside of this forum also).....is the Anthony's are draining the energy out of people. The more energy they drain, the more likely actions similiar to theirs will be exhibited by others. A "sinking to the lowest point".

The Anthony's and unrealistic expectations and criticisms......just typing it in drained a little more out LOL.

I have to agree. While I searched with TES for 10 hours yeaterday I felt that calling it off was a mistake. TES comes in gung-ho and then always seems to pull out too early.
We kept asking ourselves yesterday as we were covered in stickers and pushing bushes and sticks off our faces...would Casey have braved this? Would someone so lazy and narcisistic get so dirty and scratched up in here? I never realized how vast my own backyard is. It's a big city. We will find her...eventually.
I was also one of the searchers, and I was so upset that Tim Pulled out. I believe Tim pull out for a reason and we will all know soon what that reason was. Please don't give up on him, I believe he will still be the hero in the end. Give it time. You learn a lot when you are there searching.
I still have more to say about the search, but right now I need to just think about it all.
It is so sad, but I truly believe
her
remains will be found this week.
Thank all of u that sent food and water, the Pizza was great. Food just kept comming in, tons of snacks.
God Bless you all
Ps ..Please keep fighting to keep our sites from being shut down by the a's ..

I'm not mad at Tim Miller, I sympathize with the man as the father of a murdered daughter.

But, it was well known BEFORE this search was set up, that if they searched and did not find Caylee, it would help the defense. If they searched and FOUND Caylee, but mucked up the crime scene in doing so, it would help the defense.

It almost seems to me like a lot of money was collected and a lot of volunteers were rounded up and a lot of people put in harm's way, in spite of Tim's/LE's/everybody knowing they had a 99 percent chance of helping the defense. That 1% chance of finding her body was either worth it, in which case the searches should continue, or the chance was not, in which case the search should never have been organized.

Like all of you, I have prayed that Caylee would be found. And I am so disappointed that she wasn't found. God will bring her home.

Snip:

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't walk into anyplace where alligantors are known to hang out. :) Easier to feed them--and avoid all personal risk--by stopping on a bridge and dumping a blanket-wrapped bundle over the side into the water.

I wouldn't either but then we don't worry about the best way to dispose of corpses. lol

If she placed her near any body of water, it's highly likely a gator would be close by.

And it's 'safer' to choose a place that's private... dumping a body OVER a bridge isn't that easy & a car can pass by while you're struggling with the weight OR they could hear a splash.

It makes more sense she'd walk into an area that is a bit remote but where she can park her car close by.

Also remember there was suppose to be 5000 or more people to be there, and they wasn't. When I got there my heart fell to my feet, there was maybe 1500 people there mabe a little more but not much. Where was all the people that was said they were going to be there? That is what really upsets me.

It boggles my mind that anyone would be so selfish to be annoyed with TES.
He's an amazing person that does amazing things.
How dare someone be annoyed with him!

It boggles my mind that anyone would be so selfish to be annoyed with TES.
He's an amazing person that does amazing things.
How dare someone be annoyed with him!

I'll take you up on your dare. I'm annoyed.

I respect the organization and the people behind it. I would contribute moneys toward what they do and will continue to do so. I have the utmost admiration for their stamina and courage.

But 1 1/2 days of searching annoys me a great deal. Stopping a search after such a short period of time (the second time around) is disappointing.

I'm annoyed.

^ I agree with Pink Panther. I'm very annoyed. In, out, in, out. Is it a legitimate search or a see saw?

:confused:

I'll take you up on your dare. I'm annoyed.

I respect the organization and the people behind it. I would contribute moneys toward what they do and will continue to do so. I have the utmost admiration for their stamina and courage.

But 1 1/2 days of searching annoys me a great deal. Stopping a search after such a short period of time (the second time around) is disappointing.

I'm annoyed.

Where else should they search? They managed, even with a smaller number of searchers than anticipated, to cover all the areas that were considered to be areas of interest. I think they took cell phone pings, witness reports into consideration, along with deductive reasoning based on where Casey was seen on various days. I believe the OCSO helped them to define the areas of interest - but I am not 100% sure of that. They went over some areas more than once. Tim Miller had already searched the area LP and his divers were at today with sonar! There is just so much water, woods (though it is more like jungle) even in the immediate area of the Anthony's house. No one knows how far Casey may have gone in her car - only Casey knows. Where else should they search? I have no doubt in my mind that if new info surfaces TES would come back, but they don't have the people, resources or the money to search all of Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Volusia and Brevard counties (these are just some of the different counties Casey could have driven to within 1 hour's time)

My opinion only.

And I am beginning to think you're right. Today is the 1st time I have EVER felt the Anthony's may be involved in the dump.

And I am beginning to think you're right. Today is the 1st time I have EVER felt the Anthony's may be involved in the dump.

IMO GA was involved from day 1.......CA alittle later, cleaning car, clothes and brother with computer..........the orders went out and the cover up began....:behindbar....first burial in back yard........moved many times......IMO, that is why the A's were there today!!!:furious:
Praying and lighting another candle in hope that they do find baby or something to tie this together!

I left Orlando this morning after 2 VERY LONG, hard days of searching in saw palmettos over my head and weeds to my armpits.
THERE IS NOTHING MORE ANYONE CAN DO!!! Please believe me when I say this...(there are tears now, they haven't stopped all weekend).
I've cried, cussed, screamed...
I understand frustration more than I ever wanted to...I am FURIOUS.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't take anger and frustration out on Tim/TES. These people are dedicated to their cause and have more COURAGE and COMPASSION in their pinky fingers than many people have in their entire body...
Reading all the negativity here about the decision to leave has made my heart hurt...as if efforts made this weekend and in previous search attempts were in vain.
PLEASE don't misdirect your anger...there is ONE PERSON responsible for this tragic situation, and it is NOT Tim Miller...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back