Reasons why you think it could be suicide

I thought the teenagers had left town, right? So it couldn't have been them. As for the couple JS employed who lived in the garage, LE talked to them, then they quickly moved out, before RZ's murder. Random strangers seem very, very unlikely. No, it had to be someone with means, motive and opportunity.

Poor Rebecca. I wish she had locked the door and turned on the alarm. She would be alive today if she had.

I fear that you are right BettyP. Rebecca was comfortable at the house in Coronado. She was also comfortable with JS's family and ex-family (shown by the fact that she shuttled them around by NR' own statements, even if NR rebuffed Rebecca's attempt for them to comfort each other). She only wanted to be a good hostess and take care of the family that was dealing with such a terrible situation. Do you think it ever occurred to her that she should protect herself? That (regardless of her off the cuff statement within hearing of a Coronado Police Officer) she was never aware that the people in her blended family structure could possibly turn on her? IMO that is exactly what happened. I wonder why SDSO never made public the content of the texts that went through between the Romano sisters and RZ leading up to her death. Wouldn't that be an interesting read?

ALWAYS MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back