Rebecca's Autopsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it can be re-distributed, but she was hanging first (for at least 3 and a half hours), and then laid on her side (for hours and hours-we all saw the helicopter photos). So it should have been fixed during that time.

Would air temperature have anything to do with this as we know she laid in direct sun the entire day. Anyone know what the temps were? I've seen reports that it was a sunny day.

Would air temperature have anything to do with this as we know she laid in direct sun the entire day. Anyone know what the temps were? I've seen reports that it was a sunny day.

The hotter it were, the sooner it would become fixed.

Yes, it can be re-distributed, but she was hanging first (for at least 3 and a half hours), and then laid on her side (for hours and hours-we all saw the helicopter photos). So it should have been fixed during that time.

Apparantly this is not correct, looking at livor patterns.:innocent: Wish we knew what really happened. :banghead:

Noticed this in the autopsy report:

On page 4 the ME states that at 2000 (8 pm), the bedroom had not yet been processed by LE, so he only examined the bedroom door! He didn't even enter the bedroom to look at the rope and how it was fastened onto the bed!!

He says by viewing the room, he could see that the rope was attached to the bed by a simple slip knot. That was by looking, from outside the room.

Now if this is correct and the room had not yet been processed, how did he see the rope hanging out the window at 1914?? Page 3 of the Dana Gray report, prior to the autopsy, in the same report.

Another question in the autopsy report, page 8:

"The free "slipping" portion of the rope which passes through the knot extents 5 inches from it and has an additional 1-1/4 inch extension of FRAYED fibers."

So, if this piece has frayed fibers, why are they not mentioned regarding the other two pieces of rope? They were all cut by a knife, so they should all have similar frayed ends. There should also be frays on the carpet.

Of course there is the possibility that the rope was cut prior to being brought to the room, but no fibers were noted in the garage either, even though the rope 'may' have come from there. And if that was the case, Rebecca would not have needed knives in the bedroom.

July 13, 2011

3 AM - 60 degrees ... Sunrise - 5:50 AM
8 AM - 65
10 AM - 67
12 noon - 69
2 PM-3 PM - 70
5 PM - 68
8 PM - 60 ... Sunset - 7:57 PM

(courtesy: wunderground.com)

It says he did it from when he found her til they arrived and continued to administer CPR til they told him to stop. More than what little Max got.

No, it does not say that at all. Do you have a link to where you read this? TIA!

I am still very upset with them for leaving her baking in the sun fully exposed all day. And yes I know the argument of needing a search warrant before doing anything, but as mystery author P.D. James would say at least "cover her face".

No, it does not say that at all. Do you have a link to where you read this? TIA!

AS wasn't told to stop CPR and from the autopsy report it doesn't appear he ever started it. According to the autopsy report, AS cut RN down and removed a blue cloth from her mouse. Police Department then arrived and started CPR (and I can't figure out how they could have started CPR since she couldn't be laid flat on her back because her hands were still bound behind her back). Then Fire Department arrived and told Police Department to stop because she was already in rigor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDS22
It says he did it from when he found her til they arrived and continued to administer CPR til they told him to stop. More than what little Max got.

I meant to address this earlier. Rebecca gave Max cpr as stated in the report by the Police officer who wrote the report. He also got cpr from ems personnel. How that could at all mean that he didn't receive cpr, or that Rebecca received 'more' than Max. That doesn't seem to be at all true.

If you have ever performed cpr, you know that it is hard work. At hospitals we have numerous personnel and change positions every few minutes as it is hard to keep pumping or holding and compressing the ambu bag. Rebecca was doing cpr, did not even have the help of the LE officer. I am sure that she did the best she could do under the circumstances. The fact that it took ems 25 minutes + before they got Max's heart going, tells me that the only reason he had a chance was due to early cpr intervention by Rebecca.

July 13, 2011

3 AM - 60 degrees ... Sunrise - 5:50 AM
8 AM - 65
10 AM - 67
12 noon - 69
2 PM-3 PM - 70
5 PM - 68
8 PM - 60 ... Sunset - 7:57 PM

(courtesy: wunderground.com)

It just astounds me that they let Rebecca lay in the sun for 12 hours. Thank you Bonepile for the above.

I see Sunset was at 7:57pm, the ME did not even show up until 7:14pm. How in he11 did he have time to do a decent examination on Rebecca's body before dark and how many changes had taken place as her body lay in the sun all day long. Simply disgusting and shoddy work!! I am at a loss for words at the TOTAL lack of respect ..

It just astounds me that they let Rebecca lay in the sun for 12 hours. Thank you Bonepile for the above.

I see Sunset was at 7:57pm, the ME did not even show up until 7:14pm. How in he11 did he have time to do a decent examination on Rebecca's body before dark and how many changes had taken place as her body lay in the sun all day long. Simply disgusting and shoddy work!! I am at a loss for words at the TOTAL lack of respect ..

But, we do know why the balcony pictures are in the dark. I just wonder when 'one foot' left the boot print, as it had to be prior to the crime scene being documented.

And how could they accurately pinpoint a time of death considering she lay there for hours and hours after being cut down. Is this how it's normally done?

This is down right unbelievable.....12 :maddening::maddening: hours?

Is this normal procedure......waiting so long for the ME to get there????

So sorry you were treated so disrespectful, RN......RIP

Page 4 of her AR is a comment by the ME, it states:

(Comment: The scene examination was performed under suboptimal lighting and examination conditions.)

The link to the autopsy on page 1 does not work. It's been moved or deleted !!

Anyone have another link? I briefly looked on google but did not come up with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea