Registered Sex Offenders In & Around McCleary, WA

Hi Momtective, I looked up E. Aaron in the white pages and he lives on Fir about a block away from J Mullin. I can't put his address here, but running east and west do the house numbers correspond to the cross streets, like 5th, 6th, etc? Acc to his address he should be a few blocks closer to town but the map for his address shows him about 1/2 block west from J Mullin.

EAaronmap.jpg

I believe the creek where the kids were said to have gathered is behind his house or at the very least very near.
According to http://www.411.com/interstitial/sea...ity_zip=McCleary&state_id=WA&localtime=survey he's into Canasta. Maybe his brother??? T H Aaron was over for a game of canasta...

My posts reflect my opinions only...nothing more.

http://so.co.mason.wa.us/index.php?aid=160
Family member connection with E Aaron living on Fir St. in McCleary
This connection is made through a 26 y/o Tom L A. listed on veromi.com as living in Lubbock, Tx and a Thomas L. A...both show E. Aaron of Fir Street as a relative.
http://www.veromi.com

Hi Momtective, I just saw your last post on the Astro thread and it rang a big bell!

Mr E Aaron's job info listed on White Pages is: 'Canasta Game Memories' :eek::eek:

He lives a house or two away from that big field to the south of J Mullin's house.

Can a SO from Mason County get a visitors pass that quickly after being transferred down from McNeil? Wouldn't he have to wear an ankle bracelet? I don't know if he would have the means to be there that Fri nite. xox

EAaronmap.jpg

I believe the creek where the kids were said to have gathered is behind his house or at the very least very near.
According to http://www.411.com/interstitial/sea...ity_zip=McCleary&state_id=WA&localtime=survey he's into Canasta. Maybe his brother??? T H Aaron was over for a game of canasta...

My posts reflect my opinions only...nothing more.

Purdy dang close, eh? That is COINKYDINK in itself considering that LE searched a property 6x's that is so close to a relative of a SO. xox

Purdy dang close, eh? That is COINKYDINK in itself considering that LE searched a property 6x's that is so close to a relative of a SO. xox

This also fits with the possible alternate route Lindsey might have taken. Maybe she was just going to swing by the creek and see who all was out.
Lastseenpossalternatert.jpg

As for the ankle bracelet...I'd like to know for sure that TH Aaron is wearing one.

Hi Idaho, I couldn't find Mr Fesser at that site and can't figure out what I did wrong :confused:

Having just looked at all the men in Gray's Harbor County I did notice how many offenders there are that live in Elma which is very close to McCleary. I was amazed at the % living in that town. Only one did I see in McCleary.

Weird. I'm not sure what happened. I'll try it again. Maybe I copied the wrong link the first time.

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=1&x=A3E6DAFC-4986-46C1-B79B-9CE3239E9BF5

Hi Momtective, I just saw your last post on the Astro thread and it rang a big bell!

Mr E Aaron's job info listed on White Pages is: 'Canasta Game Memories' :eek::eek:

He lives a house or two away from that big field to the south of J Mullin's house.

Can a SO from Mason County get a visitors pass that quickly after being transferred down from McNeil? Wouldn't he have to wear an ankle bracelet? I don't know if he would have the means to be there that Fri nite. xox

Visitors pass? He is out of jail. He's registered in Mason County but is free to go into other counties to visit/work/shop/etc if he so pleases. He has served his prison sentence so there is no need (at least by the state laws--our feelings may be different) for him to wear an ankle bracelet.

Visitors pass? He is out of jail. He's registered in Mason County but is free to go into other counties to visit/work/shop/etc if he so pleases. He has served his prison sentence so there is no need (at least by the state laws--our feelings may be different) for him to wear an ankle bracelet.

And he looks like a Grandpa and wouldn't raise any suspicions
RSOAaron.jpg

It's not like he has SEX OFFENDER stamped across his forehead, although I think it's a great idea!

RSOAaron.jpg

It's not like he has SEX OFFENDER stamped across his forehead, although I think it's a great idea!

Didn't I read somewhere that an older man was likely? I know it was NOT OFFICIAL by LE or anything. But I seem to remember reading somewhere here (maybe forensic astrology forum?) about the possibility of it being an older man. Or maybe someone just randomly brought it up. Haha. Sorry. I'll try to find it.

RSOAaron.jpg

I agree that a stamp across the forehead would be nice

Hi, I did click on every SO in Grays Harbor County and in the F's only 3 Fishers showed up when I entered Fesser. Maybe he is in Mason County.

That link worked for me this time. Is it still not working for you? I see now that I must have mis-typed his name, too. It's FEESER, Michael David. He lives in McCleary.

I thought he would be on probation and limited as to how far he could travel and always be under the radar. Thanks xox

Great work! Wow. Not only are you finding out connections, but possibly the connection of why the one placed was searched so many times! Incredible!

Uncovering the myspaces for sex offenders is a great thing, too!! They legally are not allowed to be on social networking sites as a RSO. (I do know what the poster meant by them being easier to track down when they are tho!! It gives a heads up on where they are to LE to be able to track their computers and find them. By the way~ LE here does keep track of those sites on our RSOs now.)

I thought he would be on probation and limited as to how far he could travel and always be under the radar. Thanks xox

Nope, as far as the law is concerned he has paid his debt to society. They must register where they live but in the eyes of the law they are free citizens who can come and go as they please.

Directly from their webpage:
Sex and kidnapping offenders have always lived in our communities and Law Enforcement has no legal authority to direct where sex offenders may or may not live. Unless court ordered restrictions exist, an offender is constitutionally free to live wherever he or she chooses. However the Community Protection Act of 1990 requires that those convicted of sex and kidnapping offenses must register, with the primary legislative intent, "to assist law enforcement agencies' efforts to protect their communities" by providing relevant and necessary information.

Hi Idaho, I couldn't find Mr Fesser at that site and can't figure out what I did wrong :confused:

Having just looked at all the men in Gray's Harbor County I did notice how many offenders there are that live in Elma which is very close to McCleary. I was amazed at the % living in that town. Only one did I see in McCleary.

Wasn't it in Elma that LB originally attended school when they first moved to Washington? And if so, did we ever find out why she transferred out of Elma? Could she possibly have first come in contact with her abductor in Elma?

Wasn't it in Elma that LB originally attended school when they first moved to Washington? And if so, did we ever find out why she transferred out of Elma? Could she possibly have first come in contact with her abductor in Elma?

Yes I read that too Newsjunkie. Like I said I was simply amazed how many SO's reside in that town because it is so small.

I am thankful tho that Wa State is so picky about their sex offenders. They were the first State in the nation to mandate registration by address and it runs for life. xox

ETA: This info is from 2007, so out of date, but in Elma there are 11 SO's registered, which is 1 for every 286 residents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back