Registered Sex Offenders In & Around McCleary, WA

Visitors pass? He is out of jail. He's registered in Mason County but is free to go into other counties to visit/work/shop/etc if he so pleases. He has served his prison sentence so there is no need (at least by the state laws--our feelings may be different) for him to wear an ankle bracelet.
Ankle bracelets are also used on certain RSO's that meet a set of qualifications. This is part of their parole, not necessarily in lieu of serving time or house arrest. I know of quite a few RSO's who have them and they are not used for house arrest, they are just used to make sure they stay away from areas they are not supposed to be.
I will see if "who" wears them is something available to the public if no one else finds something on it. :waitasec:

I agree that a stamp across the forehead would be nice

I believe that part of their punishment should be a permanent tattoo across their forehead , child molestor, rapist etc... in like some bright *advertiser censored** color. That would be fine by me.

I believe that part of their punishment should be a permanent tattoo across their forehead , child molestor, rapist etc... in like some bright *advertiser censored** color. That would be fine by me.

Vibrant orange or chartreuse would do!

I agree that a stamp across the forehead would be nice

I don't remember if it was this case or another case, but one of our fellow posters suggested branding vs. stamping or tattoes. . . I tend to agree!!

Ankle bracelets are also used on certain RSO's that meet a set of qualifications. This is part of their parole, not necessarily in lieu of serving time or house arrest. I know of quite a few RSO's who have them and they are not used for house arrest, they are just used to make sure they stay away from areas they are not supposed to be.
I will see if "who" wears them is something available to the public if no one else finds something on it. :waitasec:

That's for level 3's isn't it? Not level 1 or 2 (since they are considered low to moderate risk).

Didn't I read somewhere that an older man was likely? I know it was NOT OFFICIAL by LE or anything. But I seem to remember reading somewhere here (maybe forensic astrology forum?) about the possibility of it being an older man. Or maybe someone just randomly brought it up. Haha. Sorry. I'll try to find it.

I knew I read it somewhere!!! Found it! It was suggested by SeriouslySearching, and then Soulscape agreed.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Lindsey Baum missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09

No...because they can cover those up. My recommendation is for a branding iron type scar. ;)

Wasn't it in Elma that LB originally attended school when they first moved to Washington? And if so, did we ever find out why she transferred out of Elma? Could she possibly have first come in contact with her abductor in Elma?
It would be very interesting to know why they moved and the real story behind it. It is an angle which should be checked out.

No...because they can cover those up. My recommendation is for a branding iron type scar. ;)

It must have been you that suggested it before. Again, I can't remember which case it was in, but I remember agreeing with the suggestion. :D

Yes and neither of us have it written in stone. ;) We just "think" it is an older man.

Of course. :) Unfortunately, we are able to have very little written in stone in this case except for the fact that Lindsey is missing. But I just had to find out where I had read the older man thought. After seeing that guy's photo, it was driving me crazy!

About RSO SK, I found out that his offense was when he was a juvenile and those records are sealed. He is not on State supervision at this time, but he could be on County or City. I can only give you information that is available to the public.
If you go to this website http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.superiorSearch&terms=accept&flashform=0 and search for his name under G H Co Superior for Criminal and Juvenile you will see his reviewable cases.
So, long story short, he may not be in violation of his probation but he is definitely in violation of MySpace's user agreement.

I agree, mysticrose.

Just my personal opinion, but I do not agree with the different levels of sex offenders. There is the 'moderate' risk of reoffending. Well, that offends me! I think all SO's should be a 'high risk' to offend! SO's and RSO's cannot be rehabilitated. IMO, if either offends once, they probably will again. Any SO that does anything to a baby, child, or even young teen should be forever branded at high risk to offend again. :mad:

Hi, Happy Sunday to all ~

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to run & cross reference SO's (living within a 25 mile radius of McCleary) against Speeding citations issued in the DMV files (within the last couple of years and within a 25 mile radius of McCleary?)

I realize LE can probably do it in a heartbeat, but is there a way for the public to do it?

Thank you ~

Hi, Happy Sunday to all ~

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to run & cross reference SO's (living within a 25 mile radius of McCleary) against Speeding citations issued in the DMV files (within the last couple of years and within a 25 mile radius of McCleary?)

I realize LE can probably do it in a heartbeat, but is there a way for the public to do it?

Thank you ~
Any tickets leading to a court case can be found in the court records, but you would need to know the case number or person's name to find out.

The ones issued and paid on time may be noted in a police blotter section in the local papers, but so far I have not found a police blotter online in the area.

I didn't see this one listed here, if there was a reason for that or if this is a repost let me know and I'll delete it.

E.J. Cole
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/RegisterDetail.asp?SrchBookNo=173026

Thanks!
I posted this guy in the wrong area of LB's forum a couple of days ago(snipping a bit and posting below):

wanted by Virginia Police had this on the page:
991016070 THURSTON COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT 9.68A.070 POSS DEPICT MINOR ENG IN SEX ACT Jun 27, 2000 WA

So, he was in Washington State in 2000. I think he moved back and didn't register.
Here's the link again:
http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/OffenderSearchResults.aspx
You have to scroll down to find EJC in VA. If it doesn't work, go to:
http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/OffenderSearchCriteria.aspx
and search by name.
Hope this works!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics