Report: Cruise, Holmes Expecting Baby Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:
Pook said:
Maybe he bought the machine because he doesn't want the medical profession to discover (and report to the tabloids) that his child is an alien :crazy:

TomKat in Shanghai

http://katieholmespictures.com/news/headlines/1315.shtml

is it just me, or does it not compliment Cruise's stumpy legs to have Holmes on his arm? even pregnant (if she actually is), she looks lean and lythe next to him.

that guy really isn't ageing well i don't think and getting himself a girlie so much younger doesn't do him any favours!

i, on the other hand, only continue to look terrific at 45 with a partner 9 years younger than myself! [/sarcasm] :dance:

(but then i don't have the papparazi following me around to picture all my flaws!)

i saw War of the Worlds yesterday (DVD, borrowed), mainly because i remember liking the 1953 version and wondered what Spielberg had done with it.

i wasn't impressed by Cruise and thought him 'stumpy' both in looks and acting talent.

there really isn't anything i can imagine the guy doing in future which would show him to be a good actor. :rolleyes:

Good for you Floh!
Is it just me or does Katie's smile seem to be waning??
She doesnt look as ecstatic as she normally does.
(the pic where it says....Tom: I bought a sonogram machine)
She won't be smiling when she has to give birth oh so very quietly either.
He isnt aging well at all and I agree I think he is stumpy!

Quote--He isnt aging well at all and I agree I think he is stumpy!

I agree. He looks much better on the screen than he does in person. He is really a short little guy. My husband and I enjoyed watching him (and his body guards---which he really didn't need) while we were in a club in Miami last year. It was really odd, he didn't get a lot of attention. I don't believe people knew who he was (or if they did, they certainly didn't care to make a big deal out of him being there). He really isn't impressive at all, in my opinion. My husband (6'2") makes him look pretty puny, and looks wise, my husband has him beat all to heck! :)

Marthatex said:
Perhaps he is planning on getting certified as an ultrasonographer; otherwise he may have trouble interpreting the pictures.

Also, he'd better read up on it because some studies have been done that show that too many sonograms are not good for the baby, possible causing intrauterine growth retardation. IUGR.

Why in the world would you purchase a $200,000 machine to run 2 sonograms? Oh, I forgot, money to throw away. Perhaps he doesn't trust any health care professionals to do sonograms on Katie.
Even worse, does his Church of Scientology approve of ultrasounds? If it did, you'd think the Church would already have one for its members to use.
How more bizarre can this get?

Glow said:
As common as they, are ultrasounds still carry a very slight "unknown" as far as effect on the fetus. They haven't been around long enough to tell what the subtle long term effects might be. To expose the fetus to unnecessary and frequent ultrasounds just because you can is unconscionable.

This was also my first reaction...someone who distrusts medical science so much that he doesn't believe in treatment for PPD or any psychiatric medicines - but he'll randomly subject "his" unborn child to unneccessary sonograms just for his own kicks? I think this is his way of convincing the world he is bonding with a child who is probably not actually his. (or if s/he is his, he can't become emotionally attached to anyone except his own image on screen!)

I feel so bad for his 2 adopted children. How must they feel constantly hearing how thrilled and excited Tom is to finally be having a child of his own? He ought to be ashamed that he's making such a big deal about it in public. People have babies all the time, it doesn't make him special. Jerk.

Mabel said:
I feel so bad for his 2 adopted children. How must they feel constantly hearing how thrilled and excited Tom is to finally be having a child of his own? He ought to be ashamed that he's making such a big deal about it in public. People have babies all the time, it doesn't make him special. Jerk.
I keep going back to Nicole saying that Tom was very private, to the point that she even had to cut off old friends. Even the most open celebrities don't put themselves out there as much as Tom is doing these days. IMO, it is overboard and fake.

Why--after all these years--is he putting himself, his lover and his life on display for the whole world to view?? It seems staged to me. I just don't understand why.

Why--after all these years--is he putting himself, his lover and his life on display for the whole world to view?? It seems staged to me. I just don't understand why.

That seems to be what the gossip columinists have been hinting at on the web. Even Marilyn Beck hinted that the whole thing was a publicity stunt. And Ted Casablancas of E! doesn't seem too impressed with the whole thing either.

Did anyone see the Barbara Walters 10 most fascinating people show last night? He has such an odd look in his eyes, like the wants to punch anyone who questions him. I'm sure she gave him a list of answers ahead of time, the whole interview seemed ridiculously rehearsed. Ick.

Olivia77 said:
Did anyone see the Barbara Walters 10 most fascinating people show last night? He has such an odd look in his eyes, like the wants to punch anyone who questions him. I'm sure she gave him a list of answers ahead of time, the whole interview seemed ridiculously rehearsed. Ick.

I saw it. The whole thing was odd to me, especially when he said he bought the sonagram machine. I can't believe he's going to use that machine for his own benefit when there are possible dangers to the fetus. That's just plain stupid.

I've always been a Tom Cruise fan, but he's really crossed over into weirdoland this year.

I heard that the Scientologists buried some titanium plates that contain L. Ron Hubbard's "commandments" someplace. I guess they're hoping that thousands of years from now, someone will dig them up and think that its a legit religion.

NewMom2003 said:
I saw it. The whole thing was odd to me, especially when he said he bought the sonagram machine. I can't believe he's going to use that machine for his own benefit when there are possible dangers to the fetus. That's just plain stupid.

I've always been a Tom Cruise fan, but he's really crossed over into weirdoland this year.

I agree newmom, he is venturing into Michael Jackson wierdo territory to me. I think he was flying high for so long and was so isolated by synchophants that he turned himself into the new ' michael jackson.' ick. The whole Nicole Kidman divorce thing ended up backfiring on him. Her career blossomed, his didn't. I think this must happen to celebrities when they don't keep themselves grounded. He had his publicist Pat covering his butt for a long time, til Sissy took over. I think she really protected him from himself for a long time. At any rate, I think people are sick to death of this whole overly publicized romance. (and I always liked Katie Holmes!)

I agree newmom, he is venturing into Michael Jackson wierdo territory to me.

I agree with that synopsis. Michael Jackson wierdo territory. Just think about Debbie Rowe. Now that was wierdo territory. Now I am surprised that MJ never bought a sonogram. The King of Flop missed that one.

I saw an interview with Tom's first wife, Mimi Rogers, a while back. She said that the reason they divorced was because Tom was sterile and (according to her) not very good in bed. Then he and Nicole could never have children. So I'm surprised about him fathering Katie's baby. Hummmmm......

Stuckinahs said:
I saw an interview with Tom's first wife, Mimi Rogers, a while back. She said that the reason they divorced was because Tom was sterile and (according to her) not very good in bed. Then he and Nicole could never have children. So I'm surprised about him fathering Katie's baby. Hummmmm......
No, that is not true. Nic's baby was Tom's. DNA testing proved the fetus was the fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea