Report: Cruise, Holmes Expecting Baby Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
deandaniellws said:
No, that is not true. Nic's baby was Tom's. DNA testing proved the fetus was the fools.
I felt really sad for her when she miscarried and her dumb hubby left her at the same time, how cold....

Did anyone see on barbara walters when she asked him and the silent birth and he was like "yea we believe in silence and blah blah," he is a NUT...

michelle said:
I felt really sad for her when she miscarried and her dumb hubby left her at the same time, how cold....

Did anyone see on barbara walters when she asked him and the silent birth and he was like "yea we believe in silence and blah blah," he is a NUT...
Yeah...he makes my skin crawl.

Becba said:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/11/23/cruise.sonogram.ap/

Tom says they will get married next summer or early fall. So the baby will be born well before the marriage.
Katie better watch out. I get the feeling there will not be a wedding but Tom will fight for sole custody of the child.

I don't get it. He says how much in love he is yet he doesn't want to marry the love of his life until next summer or early fall???? That is a long time from now. He doesn't want this baby to be legal and all??? I just find that really strange. Wasn't Katie why he was jumping up and down on Oprah's couch??
I would think they would be running to the alter. I wonder what Katie's take on this is or does she just follow along after Tom cause he's "duh man" :sick:

Bobbisangel said:
I don't get it. He says how much in love he is yet he doesn't want to marry the love of his life until next summer or early fall???? That is a long time from now. He doesn't want this baby to be legal and all??? I just find that really strange. Wasn't Katie why he was jumping up and down on Oprah's couch??
I would think they would be running to the alter. I wonder what Katie's take on this is or does she just follow along after Tom cause he's "duh man" :sick:
I read somewhere that she doesnt want to get married with a "bump" and wants to wait until she's back in shape. I kinda think she's just going along with whatever Tom says. She doesnt seem to have much of her own opinion lately.:bang:

michelle said:

The times that I've seen him he really acts like there is something mentally wrong with him or else he is on something. He will be acting normal and then just go off...either really angry in the blink of an eye...or jumping up and down on couches. There was also a piece of film where they were walking along and someone kiddingly squirted him in the face with water and he really flew apart. It probably did startle him but he was furious/overboard. I think he may need antidepressants to level his mood swings. Maybe someone had suggested he get on an antidepressant and that is why he went off like he did about them.
He had an awful strong opinion about antidepressants for someone who didn't really know anything about them...strong reaction...overboard.

dancingdaisy said:
I read somewhere that she doesnt want to get married with a "bump" and wants to wait until she's back in shape. I kinda think she's just going along with whatever Tom says. She doesnt seem to have much of her own opinion lately.:bang:
Uh-huh...sure...:rolleyes: There are plenty of styles that can disguise that "bump." Plus, why didn't they get married right away when they discovered that she was pregnant? Maybe, they secretly did; and the next time it will be for "show." Who knows???

concernedperson said:
No baby yet? It has been a long time.

Give it another 3 months, so they say.

Cruise and Holmes expecting a boy?

The baby is expected in three months time, and its (his?) progress is being monitored by a watchful Tom Cruise, who has bought a sonogram machine to keep an eye on it.

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/celebrity/film/tom-cruise/cruise-and-holmes-expecting-boy-$15105493.htm

SO, he doesn't want anyone to make noise during the birth or the first two weeks after the baby comes, but he wants to unnecesssarily bounce sound waves off the fetus? Doesn't he know this is dangerous? Or does he think that prenatal care is a "psudo science" too?

Jeana (DP) said:
SO, he doesn't want anyone to make noise during the birth or the first two weeks after the baby comes, but he wants to unnecesssarily bounce sound waves off the fetus? Doesn't he know this is dangerous? Or does he think that prenatal care is a "psudo science" too?
Yea go figure.......

dancingdaisy said:
Yeah, I've noticed Katie isn't out and about much these days.

(someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

IdahoMom said:

yea i havent seen her much, he probably has her in lock down......

michelle said:
yea i havent seen her much, he probably has her in lock down......

Or she's too busy with all of the "classes" she now has to take at the Org.
It is similar to a "lock down" during this time within Scientology.
I pray for this woman and her unborn child every day... I pray He gives her strength to see this cult for JUST what it is before she falls any deeper into it, and God-forbid, brings her innocent child into it.
Praying for Katie-
Laura~

Jeana (DP) said:

They are going to be in for it if there is no noise allowed for the first two weeks after the baby is born. First of all...is she having a home birth? Hospitals are so noisy and nurserys...no such thing as a quiet nursery! Then keeping the home front quiet for the first two weeks? After that the baby will wake up at every tiny noise because it won't be used to ANY noise...crazy.

I remember when my cousin had her first baby. She was talking to her doctor about how she planned to keep the house quiet so the baby wouldn't get woke up and he told her to take that baby home and put his basket right by the TV. That way the baby would sleep through anything because it would be used to noise. I'm sure he didn't mean right up beside the TV but you get the picture :D

Oh, I forgot...I'm sure that Tom and Katie will have a Nanny to deal with the fussy times.

IdahoMom said:

No. she's apparently been out shopping for the baby (boy):

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/celebrity/film/tom-cruise/cruise-and-holmes-expecting-boy-$15105493.htm

(looks like you'll have to paste that URL in.)

I want to know why TC and Katie Holmes are in every issue of People magazine that I have received. Do they have some kind of contract with People to keep people informed on their every move?? I for one am not interested!!

What was that movie in which Jim Carrey starred, the one about the guy whose whole life was televised. It looks like TC and KH are doing the sequel... :rolleyes:

Floh said:

He's clearly finished in the business, i reckon!

:laugh:

Geez, I hope so. Whatever it was that he had going for him when he first entered the business is gone now. He has no sex appeal, he's not at all good looking, and he hasn't done a good movie in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member