Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think if RH is a relative of JB (which we don't know as fact) JB would not want to implicate this person and start issues with family, but you can be sure if push comes to shove JB will turn on him to save his own a$$.

Wasn't it also mentioned (on Twitter, I think so it's not verified) that RH had some connection to JB's office, sending something to MM so she could make a copy to give to KC? By JB's comments it sounds as if he knows who RH is and knows him well enough to be able to count on him to cover this up. jmo

No one will ever convince me that KC's computer was hacked. She either emailed that video to someone or...and most likely....she uploaded it here http://www.senduit.com/ and it was downloaded by whomever she was sharing it with. Up loading to the above site would leave no traces of email but...if they check her hx and her computer they could see if she had indeed visited the site, provided she hadn't already deleted the hx...which I'm sure she has done by now.
If she used the above site then there may not be any way they can trace who accessed the video. Only her computer knows... or knew.

Yeah, I also wish the media would just ignore her and her baby sitters. They are just feeding her unusual traits and she likes it.
We all wanted justice and that did not happen and she should not be treated any different than any other felon. She got lucky, that's all but that luck will eventually run out. Woe, to any others who are unfortunate enough to meet her. I still think JB has a lot of worrying to do concerning her and her F U attitude.
But one thing has been on my mind. Somewhere on this thread it was rumored that she was attending church. Wonder what church. If this was so and she repented (which would be a normal thing to do for a church goer) you would think that she would apologize to every person that she has hurt and thrown suspicion on over these last few years. But I don't think she would ever humble herself enough to do that. I guess that is between her and her Maker, if she even acknowledges Him.

If she is going to church, my feeling is that it wouldn't be to repent, but to seek comfort after all the hell she has been through these past 3+ years and how badly everyone has treated her. I mean, that's how she would be seeing it. That and to show what a righteous person she is and has been all along. (Remember how she and her parents talked about how she was the religious one of the family?)

JMO

Is "BC" of the "twama" we've been discussing, sending out messages to those who follow her on twitter to help her spread the truth about KC and sending a link to a wordpress doc? I remember someone on here yesterday said the wordpress stuff could put a virus on your computer.

I don't think she is who she presents herself to be.

No one will ever convince me that KC's computer was hacked. She either emailed that video to someone or...and most likely....she uploaded it here http://www.senduit.com/ and it was downloaded by whomever she was sharing it with. Up loading to the above site would leave no traces of email but...if they check her hx and her computer they could see if she had indeed visited the site, provided she hadn't already deleted the hx...which I'm sure she has done by now.
If she used the above site then there may not be any way they can trace who accessed the video. Only her computer knows... or knew.

I don't think she was 'hacked' either. It's most likely that these videos were intended to be private though and she was either betrayed or they were uploaded to the internet by idiots who don't understand how the internet works, meaning once anything gets posted on the internet, you might as well assume it can get distributed to the masses. This is true for anything, yes even FB despite all their privacy warnings.

Perhaps she believes this is what happened as well and is using the word 'hacked' because she doesn't have a better word for it. At the very least she's guilty of being an idiot of internet technology.

Is "BC" of the "twama" we've been discussing, sending out messages to those who follow her on twitter to help her spread the truth about KC and sending a link to a wordpress doc? I remember someone on here yesterday said the wordpress stuff could put a virus on your computer.

I don't think she is who she presents herself to be.

I wouldn't believe a word any of these characters are saying IMO. Half of them are probably trolling the other half.

In order to "face charges" there would have to be probable cause of hacking. In order to get probable cause I would think OCA's computer would have to be examined. So put your money where your mouths are DT.

Since the Defense had stated so many times their concerns for her safety and their belief her computer was hacked :floorlaugh: Would they not want to pursue it? If they do nothing it will speak volumes. I think they know exactly how it happened. I cant help but laugh as i think they have a restless runaway train on their hands. MOO

I wouldn't believe a word any of these characters are saying IMO. Half of them are probably trolling the other half.

And the "AS" person has a link to a still shot of some sort of message exchange on KC's old Slide picture site, supposedly giving evidence of RH having known KC for several months. No indication of where this still shot came from, or if it's legit.

I know this has been out for a couple of days, but I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has made sense of this triangle between RH, BC, and AS.

I don't think she was 'hacked' either. It's most likely that these videos were intended to be private though and she was either betrayed or they were uploaded to the internet by idiots who don't understand how the internet works, meaning once anything gets posted on the internet, you might as well assume it can get distributed to the masses. This is true for anything, yes even FB despite all their privacy warnings.

Perhaps she believes this is what happened as well and is using the word 'hacked' because she doesn't have a better word for it. At the very least she's guilty of being an idiot of internet technology.

Why do you think the videos were intended to be private? Just curious. I'm on the "there are no coincidences" team. The videos first surfaced on, or very close to, the six month anniversary of her acquittal.

It is just plain stupid to make videos of yourself if you need to keep them private for your own safety. Who makes videos of themselves for themselves anyway (narcissists)? It's like when nude pics or sex tapes of celebrities get out...well don't make them to begin with. DUH

Why do you think the videos were intended to be private? Just curious. I'm on the "there are no coincidences" team. The videos first surfaced on, or very close to, the six month anniversary of her acquittal.

IMO, I think they would be better marketed if they were meant for public consumption. I think she would purposely talk about Caylee. I think she would have better 'content' then simply rambling (to me this is all that video is). I don't think it would be in B&W. I don't think it would of took 3 months to get published if there was a purpose to it.

I think OCA knows what public perception is of her, and if she is truly vain as many seem to think of her (and there is no reason not to think that), she would want to show herself in the most positive light, sort of how those pics of her sipping a Starbucks coffee in Ohio. This video doesn't do those things.

I'm pages behind the rest of you guys, so pardon me if I'm repeating what someone else probably already answered about Cindy's "race car" pictures.. She and George attended a "National Missing Children's Day" event in Daytona Beach back in May of 2009.. Here's a blog entry WITH the pictures and more info about what the event was:
George and Cindy Anthony attend National Missing Children’s Day event in Daytona Beach
http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...tional-missing-childrens-day-event-in-dayton/

I hope linking blogs are ok.. It was the first thing I found when I googled for info..

There you go - thanks - knew we'd all seen it before and it wasn't new or news - should have googled it like you did rather than going by my "memory"!

It is just plain stupid to make videos of yourself if you need to keep them private for your own safety. Who makes videos of themselves for themselves anyway (narcissists)? It's like when nude pics or sex tapes of celebrities get out...well don't make them to begin with. DUH

People are stupid. News at 11.

In other news, water is wet.

Ask Scarlet Johansson how smart it was to have nude pics of herself on her phone. Do you think she meant for that to be public?

True. And IF someone makes a video of themselves intended to be private, then why the need to edit out names?

Consider the source. We have been fed a steady diet of lies since 2008. Why would that change now?

The whole thing is lame.

IMO, I think they would be better marketed if they were meant for public consumption. I think she would purposely talk about Caylee. I think she would have better 'content' then simply rambling (to me this is all that video is). I don't think it would be in B&W. I don't think it would of took 3 months to get published if there was a purpose to it.

I think OCA knows what public perception is of her, and if she is truly vain as many seem to think of her (and there is no reason not to think that), she would want to show herself in the most positive light, sort of how those pics of her sipping a Starbucks coffee in Ohio. This video doesn't do those things.

I agree that it's simply rambling. But I think KC knows she is internationally infamous, and she wanted to see if a boring video where she makes apologies for nothing would still be newsworthy. I mean, she has nothing else to do.

And we really have to figure out where and when the name editing happened. Anyone who put the video on the internet would leave the names there, IMO. Except KC, who is hoping we believe this was unintentional.

True. And IF someone makes a video of themselves intended to be private, then why the need to edit out names?

Consider the source. We have been fed a steady diet of lies since 2008. Why would that change now?

The whole thing is lame.

Right. She's the same girl she was in 2008, but with fewer resources and much fewer friends. She has nothing to lose.

Yes it would! Baez seemed very uptight during the brief segment. He was very stiff and monotone when he spoke. Me thinks something is going down behind the scenes, but maybe that's just me wishful thinking!:crazy:

Darn - I was hoping something serious was going on behind the scenes called the Florida Bar.....:innocent:

Noddy, My DVR is on the frizz so I can't rewind the GR segment with Baez. However, if I recall correctly - it was GR who brought up RH's name first. I hope someone else will chime in on this however, but I'm almost sure it was GR who brought it up and Baez shook his head no...and then said that it was "highly doubtful" RH was involved.

The fact that Baez says he doesn't believe RH was involved tells me that he has some knowledge of RH ~ otherwise he would have no idea if he were involved or not. That leads me to believe RH certainly does have a personal connection to Casey (of which Baez is aware!) and was probably given the vlogs by Casey.

One who is in hiding, fearful for their very life, does not share vlogs with anyone. That would contradict the need for disguises and protection. Hence, Baez galloping to the rescue, pocketful of bandaids, mouth full of lies, head and heart empty of morals ~ Casey's knight in shining armor.

:bud: :soldier: :lol:​

Baez told GR that, "She should be allowed to go on with her life." He is right because that is what the state of Florida declared. But the public, it seems, has made the decision that that life should never be normal; they will be watching her every move. And rightfully so, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015