Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is dated July 22, 2011. What distaste, lack of ethics, moral aptitude, virtue, good grief!!!!!! (Not shocking though.)

I remember that. The female lawyer was representing a female client who had information. The offer was pulled the next day when the lawyer discovered there was "something" hinky about her client.

It was just a nasty flash in the pan amid all the other rumors flying by back then.

Yes. Saw it the other night. But evidently a S&^tstorm ensued in the legal community, and the attorney quit the client and withdrew the offer. That's what I heard anyway.

No no - at least six months old. Just after the trial ...a couple of weeks...when we cared where she was. Now, who cares?

Well we know now anyhow don't we? Some dumpy dirty little trailer stashed out in the bush somewhere.

No no - at least six months old. Just after the trial ...a couple of weeks...when we cared where she was. Now, who cares?

Well we know now anyhow don't we? Some dumpy dirty little trailer stashed out in the bush somewhere.

With no driving license. :floorlaugh:

Yep, livin' the Bella Vita out there in Bug Tussle, Florida; eatin' her Moon Pies and drinkin' her RC Colas...lol. I love that visual; she's just so naturally trailer park.
:crazy:

With no driving license. :floorlaugh:

Can you even imagine? She's sitting in a stinky trailer, she can't really go out, and she has no driver's license.

I mean...can she even go to Walgreens to get her own tampons? Can she go to the grocery store and pick out her own food? Every time she goes out she has to worry about her safety. Sounds like a form prison to me.

Someone said she is in Vancoooooover and going by the name of Brianna or something......
:floorlaugh:

Yep, livin' the Bella Vita out there in Bug Tussle, Florida; eatin' her Moon Pies and drinkin' her RC Colas...lol. I love that visual; she's just so naturally trailer park.

Yup - looking all blonde and spreading...

PS I'm blonde so I get to say that word...

Someone said she is in Vancoooooover and going by the name of Brianna or something......
:floorlaugh:

I think you all have got a Vancouver down in the States somewhere don'tcha? Cause we don't let no felons cross the border.....:floorlaugh:

Can you even imagine? She's sitting in a stinky trailer, she can't really go out, and she has no driver's license.

I mean...can she even go to Walgreens to get her own tampons? Can she go to the grocery store and pick out her own food? Every time she goes out she has to worry about her safety. Sounds like a form prison to me.

Oh Gypsy Road? YooHoo! Sorry to point out an error you've made here....Don't you mean - BBM - get upset all over again that nobody recognizes her and if they do - they pay her no attention at all? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes, I'm sure that's what you actually meant...:great:

Wondering if the conversation went something like this. Jose you promised me that you'd have me an interview worth millions. Casey, I'm shopping around for the best deal. Jose, I'm giving you till the end of the year to secure me a deal or I'm firing you. You can't fire me. Yes, I can. No, you can't. Yes, I can. No, you can't. Yes, I can. You owe me Jose, I made you famous. No, you didn't. Yes, I did. No, you didn't. Yes, I did asphole. Did you just call me an asphole. No,I didn't. Yes, you did. No, I didn't. Yes, you did.

For anyone that twitters you have to check out DaDessertladie. Look for the tweet where she gives her guess on how it all went down. It's a riot.

Don't go pickin on moon pies Jane!!!

Y'all, Beach was just on the other thread and she's not a happy camper and said that we can not keep promoting these tweets unless they are reported by MSM. I just don't want anyone to get in trouble here.

Y'all, Beach was just on the other thread and she's not a happy camper and said that we can not keep promoting these tweets unless they are reported by MSM. I just don't want anyone to get in trouble here.

Good for you Gypsy Road - I was just preparing to put out an alert based on her promising a WS vacation to anyone who is commenting on a tweet that isn't MSM........self edit, self edit, self edit......:innocent:

I am already irked enough after cleaning up the other thread that I am not about to backread on this one tonight. I would end up pulling the whole thread.

Sorry guys but this is completely out of control. Think about what is being promoted here.... you guys are SMART! These anonymous folks can go to any other forum they want to promote their blogs and increase their twitter followers but they are NOT going to use Websleuths as a vehicle for it. Some of it may end up being factual but I promise you, if it is, MSM will figure it out and report it. I refuse to allow anymore of these rumors (and that is exactly what they are until we have factual proof) to infect this forum.

So here it is. Bump it for your friends who might have overlooked it because I am completely out. of. patience. with this issue.

NO MORE TWEETS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN AN MSM REPORTER.

If anyone posts any anonymous tweets, including promoting discussion by paraphrasing anonymous tweets - the poster will get a TIME OUT. If that happens, don't quote and perpetuate the discussion unless you want a WS vacation too.

It's still more money that I got. And I work for a living.

That's what I'm saying. She doesn't deserve 100 dollars much less 350K! ALL my 4 kids are ALIVE. And I go to school and work and my husband works two jobs..and 350K is way more than what we make busting our behinds! It ticks me off to think she can kill her child and be offered so much money, yet honest hard working people can barely get by. What has this world come to?

we know NUFFIN' (as my 4 year old says)...that's why I am asking for screenshots or whatnot, I cant run around emailing reporters in a huff if it wasnt true, but if it WAS true, someone needs to turn the fire up under NBC like...NOW.

this would NOT be the first time social media was used to do something like this.
NBC owns Universal Studios, right?

Are they trying to make an honest woman of her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500