Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if she's "there" til february or whatever the heck she said..where does she plan on going once her probation is up? one of her crazed fans?

oh please say yes..

Voila....she gets all those liens out of the way with this "junk video" stuff....and then the big time happens. A primetime interview with the new, improved, fixed and ready to go Casey Anthony. For what, have a mil? She will be set then. Mark my words. I don't care how many big stations say they wouldn't touch her....YES.THEY.WILL.

Half a mil, waaay too much.

First, she will need an attorney present, lest she admit to something new or otherwise step in it. He'll get paid.
Then, she'll need to pay the IRS pretty much straight away (a year is not that long).
By the time any network takes her, IMO, she'll be older, not the party harty hot body gal she used to be. She already looks crappier than ever right now.
Imagine her 5 years from now-Yuck or plastic, gross either way.
Finally, $500,000 tax free is ten years work for the many Americans. KC needs a lot more than that to live a middle class life until retirement, let alone roll in the dough. $300K after taxes will fly out of her pocket immediately.
And she'll only have a shot or two at this, which I believe will not happen anyway, but if it did, once the first or second interview is done, it will be done. She won't be a regular on The View or doing location work for Fox News. She'll be more hated than ever and done.

Far, far before all of this could happen, though, she'll get herself in some trouble. Nice juicy trouble, I hope, and not at the expense of anyone's life, surely hope.

I dont know which thread to put this statement in so here it goes : The growler LOL that made the show not him, yalls reaction LOL thank you for the laugh LOL.....

Gawd - you guys just post too fast... I'm still on Thread #2 of this subject, but just had to comment on this post from there:

O.M.G.... :crazy: Lost track of her daughter?? for 31 days... ??? :banghead: I have no other words... completely speachless...

To put that into perspective, can you imagine Casey's reaction if she had lost track of her phone for a few hours?

Gawd - you guys just post too fast... I'm still on Thread #2 of this subject, but just had to comment on this post from there:

O.M.G.... :crazy: Lost track of her daughter?? for 31 days... ??? :banghead: I have no other words... completely speachless...

what nerve!!! There was a Dr on Dr Drew (don't remember here name) that is the so called expert on Physcopaths/Phyosiopaths (sp sorry) and she said that Physcopathic behavior is mostly genetic. All I can say is that's for sure. Cindy is as bad as Casey. Just lost track of her Daughter for 31 days, just infuriates me! I can't stand Cindy. She has no respect for her deceased GrandDaughter. Casey wearing Caylee's ashes, poor Caylee must be turning over in her grave. It's all so disgusting, I need a shower now.

FYI:
(Adam Longo is with News Ch 13 Orlando)

Adam Longo
@adamlongo Adam Longo
Just confirmed with the REAL Cindy Anthony that the Twitter account @CINDYANTH0NY is NOT HER. She tells me "I don't tweet!" #caseyanthony
8 Jan via web

(Besides, we're only allowed to post MSM tweets)

I'm glad I don't have a twitter account, I'd be going NUTS

I have a question.
If FCA does agree to do a sleazy or any interview and has the money paid to a hidden or untaxable account kind of like the A's had done, can the IRS prosecute her for trying to defraud the government by failing to pay the taxes previously owed and taxes on any new money she receives?

Yes, of course they can. They can prosecute anyone who hides taxable income for purposes of evading taxes.

I personally don't want to click on the "caseyanthonyisinnocent" website, people are always inserting that link places, IMO trying to get more hits for that site, not saying you are doing that,

but am asking is the video on that pro-casey website any different than the JB/GR video seen on FOX news? if so, why would they have a different video of the JB/GR interview, showing his ear-piece more clearly?

The only other one I could find was blurry--like someone taped it with a video camera and you couldn't see it. That site is a joke. It's so ridiculous and over the top it seems to be a parody of itself.

Yes, of course they can. They can prosecute anyone who hides taxable income for purposes of evading taxes.

BBM
The A's got around the "taxable" income by having it paid as a donation to their own nontaxable fund and then that fund can donate some of it to another nontaxable fund they have. Then they end up collecting tax free money from both by calling it expenses or salary. I guess all of that is legal maneuvering to keep from paying taxes.

Well, thank goodness! Casey's latest 15 minutes seem to be simmering down. What she put out there was enough to know I don't need to see any more!

I can't keep up with the twitter rules here so I'll just say that someone is right now tweeting pics of OCA. One is in the same white tank but the other is in a blue shirt. The pics have that same orange writing on them.

I can't keep up with the twitter rules here so I'll just say that someone is right now tweeting pics of OCA. One is in the same white tank but the other is in a blue shirt. The pics have that same orange writing on them.

Too bad she doesn't know that duckface is sooooo 2008.

No wonder her attorneys are bailing out right and left! Look at her in all her immaturity! The girl hasn't changed a bit. Still up to her old ways! You'd think that she would have grown up in the last four years, but she is the same immature stupid brat.

Wonder how long it will take the MSM to pick up these tweets? And don't you just wonder how this particular tweeter got those pics?! Oh I am dying to know!

Wonder how long it will take the MSM to pick up these tweets? And don't you just wonder how this particular tweeter got those pics?! Oh I am dying to know!

Should I tweet them to Bob Kealing? I think I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther